Y'all don't think Trump will cuck and drop Bannon do you? Do you?

Y'all don't think Trump will cuck and drop Bannon do you? Do you?

Nope. Another victory over the MSM.

Yes

Bannon will be the downfall of trump, assuming Trump doesn't kick him out soon.

Maybe

Care to elaborate on why you think so?

The alt right is a pathetically cringey movement. This man's public blunders will just make the entire right look as bad as the people here who just meme. We will be even bigger jokes than the lefts. How can anybody here celebrate this man's appointment?

a fucking leaf

>bannon
>alt right

kys retard

Are you Glen Beck?

stfu you slavshit

You know I'm right. Trump needs to distance himself from this racist cuck ASAP

>everyone that ever wanted to see Trump fail wants Bannon out
>breitbart and bannon were the first ones to support trump

Yes he should totally do that, think of PEE RRR

What's good about Bannon?
What's bad about Bannon?

What is trump appointing to do?
What could he do good in that position? What could he do bad?

Thanks guys.

Bannon isn't going anywhere. Trump has a bromance with Bannon.

Trump is loyal to his friends.

All he does is pander to the alt right... have you not noticed? Blinkered twat

Then Trumps finished. Impeachment here we cooooooooooooome

Nah, he's Trump's Valerie Jarret. Although Priebus' smug little face doesn't belong on Trump's shoe, he's there to help Trump wrangle in the establishment in the house and senate.

The chief strategist is the ideas man, the chief of staff is just the executor of Trump's will, so Bannon is actually above Priebus. It's a shame Carson expressed he didn't want a job in the administration though, he'd be great heading education.

explain how you fucking retard?

breitbart has existed long before the meme right

Yeah and It helped spawn the memeright

A Breitbart reporter was assaulted by corey Lewendowski (michelle fields i think) breitbart half-accused her of lying.. Their own reporter. They sold out Andrew breitbart's original message, which was to oppose bullies and hugely biased media. He wrote a pretty good book on it. This was all done after Bannon was left with Breitbart news

>elected as an anti-establishment candidate
>better not to anything to piss of the establishment guys, think of muh PR , i'm really concerned

Bannon did nothing wrong.

Perhaps Trump knows that whoever he appoints will get bitched at, so he puts a deliberately flamboyant, controversial dude up first, then pulls it back.

>A Breitbart reporter was assaulted by corey Lewendowski

>assaulted

HAHAHHA. Go home benji, you kike manlet

Sage CTR spam.
>suggested depression
>psych-outs
>you guys
>one-posts
>addressing "pol"
>data mining
>already forbidden formats like is x redpilled or pol btfo

this

You're both embarrassing, gfys

He should.

Jesus fuck you're actually autistic. It was established as a rifght wing news corporation by Andrew breitbart. It started hanging off Trumps nutsacks during the primaries. I never said breitbart was established to pander to the alt right faggots, I'm saying they've been doing it in recent months. Just look at Mio's provocateur articles. I like the lack of concern the site has for people's feelings, but sometimes it clearly does it for shock value

And after reviewing video, a state attorney decided that he did not assault her, but that she grabbed Trump and Lewandowski pulled her off of Trump.

Maybe get your news from something other than the Guardian or BBC.

Thanks but what question of the four did this answer?

Bannon is one of the guys in charge of Breitbart. In other words, he's sympathetic to the alt-right.

He used to work for big banking but now he's an opponent of it. He's not 100% anti-semite, regardless of what the media says. He likes Israel, while he opposes the American (((left))).

If he would have made him press secretary as opposed to inventing a position...

The alt-right is a catch all term for everyone who isn't a democrat or traditional republican.

Kind of like the way that every non christian people are referred to as pagans in the bible

Yes and he should simply because Breitbart is pure garbage.

The establishment will impeach him......Assuming the mob doesn't get him first.
Also

>elected as an anti-establishment candidate
>elects all establishment cucks for his cabinet

I'm guessing you've been less than accurate in your predictions this election cycle, am I right?

Actually I've been 100% correct so far. Even predicted Trump would snek his family into positions of power.