If Nicole feels attraction for cat men, why did she marry a bunny?

If Nicole feels attraction for cat men, why did she marry a bunny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-wb5qWp63Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because there's no other cat in town and a rabbit is the second thing she thinks is cute.

Mostly because Richard is the only one who lets her utilize hot wax torture during sex

Same reason your dad married your mom even though he's into men.

low self esteem
people who settle for less and the first person to show them attention usually have low self esteem

good for the other person, but they shouldn't be surprised if they're ever left if they don't try to keep them

>implying she isn't sub in bed

Sounds about right.

Remember when her father was literally the grumpy cat meme?

>men
It's boys she's after

Remember when kid Nicole was a loser?

They had an episode about it Nicole was a kid that was raised in a structured environment that wasn’t really happy. She met a free ranged kid Richard and he made her laugh they started to hang out and she was happy. As much as Richard pisses her off no other man really makes her happy. It’s the same reason she puts up with her kids shit.

That episode was pure bullshit tho

Was it? Or do you just want Nicole to be with someone other than Richard?

do you know what a cats dick looks like user

Yes it was.

It was a huge retcon, m8

if you don't marry up you are a terrible person which makes you worse than the person you married when makes them a terrible person for marring down making them worse than you...eventually you are both so horrible you should both kill yourselves.

That cat on the box is probably the best attempt at drawing on Gumball for a long while.

She likes the spikes

eh the point is more to marry someone who values you as much as you value them
its not something we all can have but its helps

Damn buddy why u gotta be racist ??? LOVE IS LOVE

>LOVE IS LOVE
I couldn't agree more

retcon of what?

Because no one but that pink annoying blob could stand her incessant nagging and bitching about the wage gap and glass ceiling.
Seriously fuck this show, it used to be great but just became unfunny inside jokes and even the feminist bullshit of this decade had to seep into it at some point

Not him but maybe he means the super hero cape thing from the karate wieners episode.

I don't know. Think they already knew each other in the flashback. I'm iffy on taking things from Season 1 though.

>Because no one but that pink annoying blob could stand her incessant nagging and bitching about the wage gap and glass ceiling.

But she only started doing that BECAUSE of him.

THIS.

No, its the way theyre writing her now, we are made to have the impression she wouldve been “woke” with or without richard.

S1-S3
>Nicole is a loser as kid. Can't eve ride a bike properly.
>bad grades
>Richard, Mr. Small, Harold, Nicole, etc are classmates
>Nicole still living with her parents as a young adult
>Granny Jojo is overprotective to her son. Dislike Nicole because she think Nicole is not overprotective enough
>shotgun wedding
>The wedding dress
The Choices
>kid Nicole is hyper competent martial artist good at everything
>perfect grades
>Nicole and Richard aren't classmates
>Nicole left her home as a teen.
>Richard kicked out of his home by his mom. OOC Granny Jojo.
>no shotgun wedding
>different wedding dress
I think there are more but this is what I remember right now

she probably gets wrecked nightly by his OBVIOUSLY giant sized rabbit dong

its what all Sup Forums is thinking, but won't say

youtube.com/watch?v=0-wb5qWp63Y
I think you let your headcanon run wild.

-All it shows is that no matter what Nicole did or why she did it, Ms. Simian would shit on her efforts.
-Where are her grades shown?
-Her meeting Richard outside school doesn't mean they were never classmates.
-I'm pretty sure the intent was that Richard was deadset on being with Nicole and thus, Jojo let him have his wish in a huff.
-What shotgun wedding? Not in that video I have.
-I'm pretty sure Nicole was a young adult when she left home. Where is this teen angle coming from?

Somethings did change from Season 1 like Carrie being born a ghost, Tobias's sister being erased from existence, but I'm not seeing the Watterson retcon.

>"It's a headcanon because I don't like it!"
Really? Do you even watch the show?

>Where are her grades shown?
In the video you just posted.
>Her meeting Richard outside school doesn't mean they were never classmates
They were never classmates in S5 canon. The Cycle confirmed it.
>Jojo let him have his wish in a huff.
Nice non argument. It was OOC as fuck.
>I'm pretty sure Nicole was a young adult when she left home
Again, do you even watch the show?

What episode?

Because male cats have barbed penises

That's sad.

I watch enough of the show to not get mad over nothing.

-One Poem is shown from one petty teacher. Thats not a reflection of her entire school record.
-Nicole is barely mentioned in that episode. That's not confirmation of anything.
-Jojo doesn't like Nicole. She obviously wouldn't like him getting with Nicole, but if he's deadset, what can she do? You think Richard is incapable of standing up to his mom? Remember that whole shit with Louie?

As said, I watch the show just fine. I just don't get mad at things not being exactly like my headcanon deemed them.

>Richard fucking a tied up Nicole
That just seems wierd.

I like after using their children as a machine gun and a whole bunch of other shit Richard can't believe Nicole asks him to lean out of the car to get a letter.

If she isn't tied up when she goes into heat, bad things happen

Is it just me or are all the fucking MEGA's for S3 dead

It isn't uncommon.

>from one petty teacher
One that doesn't give you bad grades for the sake of it.
>Nicole is barely mentioned in that episode
Not being part of the prom is a big confirmation
>what can she do?
An in character JoJo would have forced Nicole and Richard to live with her.
>headcanon
Ok, you are just a shitposter

No. What Sup Forums thinks is that Nicole cucks Richard

>grades.
You have one paper. The point of the scene was that she gave Nicole a hardtime for every little thing, not that Nicole was the Gumball of her time.
>prom.
Her not being there when Richard embarrassed himself doesn't mean she wasn't there at all. Nicole didn't show up in the whole episode and only got passingly mentioned.
>An in character JoJo would have forced Nicole and Richard to live with her.
An in-character Jojo would've tried to force Nicole away from Richard, forcing a choice. And considering how prideful she was, I can see her not bearing to be around them when Richard chooses Nicole. At least initially since Jojo still came to the wedding.
>shitposter
I can say the same to you with your autistic rambling on retcons.

>You have one paper
She got a F.

>your autistic rambling on retcons.
I'm not the one defeding the forced, shitty writing of current Gumball

Sup Forums thinks Nicole is a turbo slut

JoJo doesn't hate Nicole. She was fine with her.

>She got an F
Not the same guy, but what the hell? I've gotten plenty of Fs and made it through with a B. Also, if a teacher hated you as much as Simian hates Nicole, they would absolutely find every reason to give you an F.

I like the way you think

>they would absolutely find every reason to give you an
Simian never did that to Gumball and Darwin. She is a fucking bitch at least she is a decent teacher

Is that pic cropped?

Didn't she frame Gumball for some shit happening to the principal. I can see her purposely failing him, but we'll never know because he gets shit grades on his own

>Didn't she frame Gumball for some shit happening to the principal
Yeah but that was outside of her class

>we'll never know because he gets shit grades on his own
this

>Nicole
>not being dom as hekk
>picture_of_a_balding_middle_age_man_with_a_baseball_bat.jpg

Dom in life, sub in bed

Except it's that 'power bottom' thing, where she'll call you 'master' or 'daddy', but the split second it's her turn to finish, your thighs get crushed to powder and you have back scratches that mimic the wounds of Christ.

>but the split second it's her turn to finish, your thighs get crushed to powder and you have back scratches that mimic the wounds of Christ

This is my fetish

>nicole likes cat men
A few hours for caturday and I want to request something related to this idea. What should I request?

I want her in some way lusting after Gumball, but it's your request, man. Do what you want with it.

>implying