The future of The Simpsons

This came from the Star topic and the info came from some who works at Disney about the future of their networks and The Simpsons.

About Disney networks.
>Disney Jr is returning to being a block on the regular Disney Channel, the channel is getting sold off to Turner so that it can be Boomerang 2.0 (aka acting much more like pre-reboot Boomerang) when the current Boomerang will move into new content like the new Wizard of Oz show and that Wacky Races reboot.
>Disney XD will revert back into Toon Disney, nothing but reruns and is Disney's answer to Nick's The Splat, no new content as that is now 100% on DisChan. Also no anime, not even that Stitch one.
>Pokemon & Yo-Kai Watch are moving to DisChan, expect more anime dubs in the future.
>Shows targeted towards boy will move to DisChan as Disney XD will die off.
>Classic Walt era content will air on the rebooted Toon Disney and DisChan, the later not as much.
>DisChan will become add supported.

About The Simpsons
>The Simpsons is getting transferred to the the Phineas and Ferb/Milo Murphy's Law unit once the jump happens as some of the PnF team worked on The Simpsons in the past.
>All Simpsons episodes once the jump happens will be done by Rough Draft, no more Akom, this also means Rough Draft won't be used for anything else when it comes to Disney (they will still do things like SpongeBob for Nick and ect.)
>Alot more of the animation work will be done in Korea to cut costs, meaning no American layouts like in the Fox era, it's just shipping storyboards off to Korea with a sound track.
>No style change nor animation style change.
>Voice cast will not change, but music will be produced by Disney itself rather then outsourced to Bleeding Fingers Music.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/98834057/#q98834457

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

akomkorea.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Le whining about a cartoon nobody watched thread #177946537

>buy american icon
>fire every american drawing it

Disney has always treated it's TV unit like a red headed step child, just be grateful that the Milo Murphy's Law unit is producing it as they're Disney's best unit right now and that should bring the quality up back to the early Film Roman days (seasons 4 to 8).

>Animating Simpsons in Korea

North?

No, South as it's been since the shorts.

akomkorea.com/

look pal, the simpson are ending,they will end in season 30, and i think they have ended long ago.also it doesnt matter what changes diney do, the simpsons are ruined,they were ruined a long time ago so it doesn`t really matters

Thats what they said about Star Wars after Episode 3 but look what happen.

Smells a lot like the time Famicom pretended to be a Warner Archive employee

That was not Famicom, if you read the later topics that Warner Archive employee already taken care of that imposer and has since left.

And if you read the OP you will know that the link in OP's post is from a actual Disney staff member so it's legit.

So let me get this straight

>The Simpsons is now being worked on by Milo crew at Disney Television Animation, now animated at Rough Draft, and will air on ABC
>Star, Ducktales, Milo, Tangled, and Big Hero 6 will air on Disney Channel in an animation block being joined by Amphibia and The Owl House next year plus reruns of old shows like Gravity Falls
>Family Guy and American Dad will be produced at Disney TV Animation but air on TBS
>Since TBS will most likely kill their animation block, these shows (and Close Enough) will move to adult swim.
>Bob's Burgers is cancelled (I'm fucking salty)
>Disney Junior is dead
>Boomerang gets two channels (originals like Bunnicula will be on there)
>Disney is downsizing to just ABC and DisChan
>cartoon network is becoming [adult swim]jr and Turner will be putting more effort into [as] because money

Why the fuck they gotta be changing the networks and movies I watch ffs. This shit is going to be weird.

simpsons is already dead, nothing you do with the brand can annoy me
I'll just focus on the classics

>Disney knows that The Simpsons has not been on it's top since season 8 and that Jeff Swampy Marsh and to a lesser extent Rich Moore (who works for the feature unit) worked on The Simpsons in it's prime so giving it back to Swampy will fix it right up.
>Pretty much.
>Family Guy and American Dad will be canceled due to being too raunchy for Disney's tastes.
>See above.
>As a channel yes, not as a block.
>Yes but originals like Bunnicula will only be on the main Boomerang channel.
>Don't forget about ESPN and it's spin offs, but yes.
>CN is becoming more into the vain of Nick Jr when [as]jr is running the the TV-PG area.

>Why the fuck they gotta be changing the networks and movies I watch?
Monopoly laws.

No it is not, but Disney is fixing it.
Another thing to add is that Rough Draft has been animating The Simpsons since season 4, this will just make them the only studio doing it.

The original thread, if anyone cares.

Your lack of contractions gives you away, Famicom. Is TMS going to be animating The Simpsons now?

Oh God, it's another 'TMS Fag pretends to be an insider' episode

Can't wait to get debunked

You're so autistic that you easily give yourself away even when you're trying not to

>a cartoon nobody watched
>The Simpsons

>Also no anime
Does Disney hate money?

He's trying to do damage control by deflecting

I probably should have read the next line first.

>music will be produced by Disney itself rather then outsourced to Bleeding Fingers Music.
My main concern with this Disney buyout was always that I hoped they would rehire the composer Fox fired. What are the chances of that?

False alarm, anons. It's TMS Fag again. Nothing to see here, everyone fuck off. Don't let's encourage him.

But, let's be honest. If would be fucking weird if that really happened.

>disney XD is dying
Does that mean they will make less cartoons now and just focus more on sitcom shit?

TMS Who?

I absolutely believe you.

Paging that user who always redpills nufags about Famicom. We need you

If I were to go back in time and tell my 1998 self of everything zombie Simpsons has lost, I’m sure he won’t believe me anymore.

>boohoo I want my le comfy simpsons thread

Fuck off, TMS Fag.