“Don’t you worry, honey,” one attacker allegedly told her. “President Trump says this is OK.”

>“Don’t you worry, honey,” one attacker allegedly told her. “President Trump says this is OK.”

>Police in Bexley are [...] looking for two white men
>one of the men was dressed in a Trump-Pence sweatshirt, while the other wore a “Make America Great Again” hat.

This is your fault, Sup Forums

You helped Trump become President, and now this thing just totally did happen

Are you proud ? How many more of this kind of stuff is obviously and surely going to happen without a single doubt in the future?

think about that okay

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/bdaughenbaugh96/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fake as fuck

Nice link.

You ought to be ashamed for spreading lies you piece of shit faggot

"Bruises"

More like dark makeup, amirite?

Lmfao ppl will literally make up anything even when they have nothing to gain this country needs some seriously tough love to fix

Two WHITE MEN? I don't believe it.

>things that totally happened

I know that every and all medias lie, but do you have to be so obvious?

bitch look like she smeared dirt on her face

Do you realise that silly made up shit like this pops up here every hour?
Can lie like a grown up at least?

Ahh white men finally have an excuse to give those females a good beating.

Long live the patriarchy.

>People actually believe this.

baka

>tfw this story is real
>tfw I life three miles from there
>tfw they decided to publish this AFTER Trump released a statement to stop the attacks even though this happened like a week ago

>laughing men
>I thought what i'd do was become one of those fat shitposters

Seems reliable, she could be a prophet
instagram.com/bdaughenbaugh96/

fake and gay

you can see shitty shoop marks with the airbrush tool. try harder niggers

>attackers yelled "we are attacking for Trump! Remember, we are Trump supporters, you can tell by our shirts and hat!"

WHATT THE FUGG DROMPSTERS!
WHAT KIND OF SAVAGE THROWS AN INNOCENT GIRL INTO THE COAL MINES?

>"Don't you worry, honey"

Was this New York in the 1930's?

I'll take "things that definitely happened" for 500, Alex

No Swelling at all, this is literally fucking make up

>making pinatas for my wifes sons birthday
literal cuck

Hey there rabbi, watchadoin?

fyi Bexley is the jew capital of the Columbus area.

>obviously and surely going to happen
you guys are getting better. I enjoyed reading this complete work of fiction.

Luckily I was here to correct the record- Ha ha. Funny, isn't it?

Yes' that's not what bruising from being struck looks like.. I was brutally assaulted by a wild dindu 2 months ago, this is what my bruising looked like next day...

She didn't want to admit that when presented with such shining idols of masculinity she immediately fell to her knees and serviced them to completion.

fake as shit. men aren't going around beating women now. they could have at least used a minority to make it more believable.

report her page for pizza lol

>kid she's holding is showing nip in her bathing suit

Literally no self respecting trump supporter would do this and say "trump says this is ok" like a 5 year old autist

This stinks of liberals

Fuck off you shill

I've literally never seen bruises that look like that in my entire life. They are usually purplish or green-yellowish if they are severe. That shit on her face will go away with a little water and a rag.

The German sense of humour everyone

fucking beasts they are. thank god i can carry a loaded firearm on my hip at all times, sometimes i just wish a nigga would.

>that's called a bruise
yeah, bruised the safe space

we're not allowed to carry self defense items here in Canada. Was sucker punched to the max until I was unconcious and then robbed. Just met with detective that's gonna lock him up today

Girl that young doesn't need a bathing suit.

Can they at least try to make it look real holy shit this is beyond pathetic

>bruise

No swelling, coloring is not normal at all, just makeup bullshit

I don't see the problem here. some slut got what she was asking for. why is this news?

Does Sup Forums D I S A V O W

oh well, atleast we have a walking meme for president :^)

They need to fully investigate this

>things that never happened

>Things that never happened

>picked up her rocking chair

carried abuela outin the fuckin chair!

>racists attacking libtard white women out of nowhere

oh shit thats gold

so many keks. That was good.

Bitch needs to clean up her face.

It's not happening. FUCKING WHITE MALES are too busy being smug as fuck and drinking in the tears. There is no point in attacking these idiots. They are already beating the shit out of one another for not virtue signaling hard enough.

Why is there always video of Trump supporters getting attacked, but not the other way around?

Darn craziness of it all, gosh darn it.

>laughing men assault Ohio student after telling her 'President Trump says this is OK'

How much you wanna bet that student is making that bullshit up?

This is both fake AND gay.
Reminds me of pic

More shit like this should happen

Hey there rabbi...

TODAY'S HALF-HOURLY UPDATE ON THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED

One attacker, after the beating, is alleged to saying, "by the way, I voted for Donald J. Trump, make America great again™"

Ummmmm where can you get this?
Just so I know not to order from there...

Fucking Bexley, Ohio . . .

Because liberals think attacking Trump supporters is something to be proud of, and videotape it to virtue signal to their friends.

Whereas even the most violent Trump supporter knows attacking people who disagrees with him/her is wrong, and tries not to leave evidence for fear Trump will personally ride a limo out to kick his/her ass for being a degenerate criminal.

Why are liberals so bad at impersonating racist or sexist right wingers?

>President Trump says this is OK
have these people legitimately never interacted with another human being outside of twitter and tumblr? no one fucking talks like this, every fake story has some weird dialogue so they can shove in a version of "President-elect sends his regards"

another made up story? how long until right wing death squads cause nobody believes them anymore?

that has to be ironic lmao

Who
Wants
To
Play
Things
>that never happened!

She calls that a beating?
Fake and sage.

gee just like Amber Heard hit herself to lie and say Johnny Depp did it

no wait women never lie

Fuck all this false flag shit.

they caught the nigger? awesome

if you had a gun it wouldn't have helped anyway since it was a suckerpunch. just gotta cross the street, motherfuckers gunna bitch but they're the ones playing the knockout game against random white people. of course its not a hate crime nope.

>my wife's son
Every time.

Those don't even look like bruises

Short stacks are my fetish.

>one of the men was dressed in a Trump-Pence sweatshirt, while the other wore a “Make America Great Again” hat.
Just like all those Klan members caught driving around the Mizzou campus last November after they drew poop swastikas all over every inch of campus
I'm literally shaking like a paint mixer just thinking about it

kek

5/5 bretty good

She really does look like she's been miming coal (rather than burning it) or being some kind of Dickensian chimney sweep raggamuffin.

Alex Jones should host jeopardy for one night instead of Alex Trebek. It'd throw people off so badly.

I I was walking to my car yesterday when a large group of teenagers (white) walked up to me and started praising Trump. I told them I voted my conscience and they pulled out assault rifles. "What the f**k did you just say?" they asked me. I proudly stood there in the face of those bullies and said I voted for Hillary because it was time for a woman. They shot me fifteen times, yelling, "This is legal now, Trump said it was ok to shoot anyone we don't like for any reason," and I fell to the ground crying. I was bleeding everywhere. I called 911 and the ambulance took 45 agonizing seconds to show up, and when it did the driver was wearing a Make America Great Again hat. He spit on me and said, "I'm well within my rights to just leave you here to bleed out, it's in the Constitution, but I'm a nice guy unlike you fa**ot." Thankfully the doctor at the hospital was Persian.

im literally shaking right now

Gonna bet every penny in my bank account that this never happened.

Give me your odds, fuccboi.

>Tonight's categories are:
>SUPER MALE VITALITY
>Goblins
>Water Filters
>and Reptilians

Would watch

remember this bitch.

just respond with this bitch

whaccha hitting, rabbi?

This is sort of a good thing, now guys will be able to tell she is the type to punch herself in the face and threaten to call the police

>water pollutants
>9/11
>Sandy Hoax
>popular globalists
>1776

100% Phoni

You're admonished.

>You helped Trump become President, and now this thing just totally did happen
What's the problem? President Trump says this is OK.

it "totally" happened

bullshit.

I can see into that bitch's soul.

She started a fight, she got hit back, and is now crying about it.

kek

I member

>Are you proud ?
yep, sure am

I cant tell if some Sup Forumsack is doing these or what.

Post more pics, you're a hotty.