Worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9taJVvD0ivM
youtube.com/watch?v=V2XGp5ix8HE
youtube.com/watch?v=hT8h4UmuN1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy shit it's kevin costner

yeah, it's allright.
I think it goes a little off the rails in season 2, but the first season is okay if you liked the youtube shorts the guy did.

Yes

abso-lutely.

Highly quotable. One of my faves.

it's decent fun

Not even close.
Sup Forums only likes it because most normal people don't. I,E stupid contrarian fucks

Not as good as the original internet shorts but if you can manage to climb out of your own asshole it's as good a way to waste your time as anything else.

No. It's quite terrible.
It's a shame, old babycakes was really good.

yes it's good. and watch his youtube clips

One of the better [as] shows if you ask me. Definitely check out the first few episodes.

first season is great, after that it kinda goes downhill for the most part

Hit and miss, but when it hits it hits pretty well. Most of the musical segments are a fun listen at least. Like most anons said, it deteriorates with time but still stays watchable.

youtube.com/watch?v=9taJVvD0ivM
Baby Cakes is the best

Not really worth it IMO. It's not like the other professor brothers or baby cakes material that came before it. A couple episodes in season 1 were alright, but I dropped it after a few episodes of season 2.

I wanted to hug pony, she seemed nice. And it was one of the few roles where i enjoyed hulk hogan in.

Fuck yes it is

There was a sexy deer somewhere in there...a Parent's Day episode, I think. That was the only ep I liked.

Yes he is
>The worst thing about living here is that you can kill yourself once

youtube.com/watch?v=V2XGp5ix8HE

when Sup Forums and /tg/ collide.

Nah. Online ones were better. I want more Queeblo

youtube.com/watch?v=hT8h4UmuN1Q

"I say Smurves and I say Milves because of Wolves and of Elves."

It's okay. The web shorts are far superiour, however

BE
AGGRESSIVE

it's a chill quotable show but the web stuff was better