Sup Forums General Drawthread

THREAD GUIDELINES
>Provide references for requested characters and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam.
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
pastebin.com/8Z0NFeUa

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a

NSFW deliveries and Requests should be posted in the or Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn-s3.si.com/images/DC-United-Uniform.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D.C._United
youtube.com/watch?v=sXXWrW6DiJA
youtube.com/watch?v=S43hytfBMAk
78.media.tumblr.com/32db4d500b1bb987476f9e8adea89bc1/tumblr_mrmuxxkHWu1qf56h7o1_500.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Byz94fkwf6U
aggie.io/rg_tt78so2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting Witchy Simone possesed by the Lord of Nightmares

Requesting Canyon and Susan Strong fist bumping.

Would anyone love to do a fusion? I don't mind if each one is draw by different artist.

Requesting Abe Lincoln And JFK (Clone High) As if the 2 were players of the D.C. United of Major League Soccer (MLS)

cdn-s3.si.com/images/DC-United-Uniform.jpg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D.C._United

Requesting Terra and the Earth fistbumping.

Requesting the bottom panels with Arlo and Janis (as the guy and the girl respectively)

Re-Requesting Lance from Voltron: Legendary Defender wearing an El Dorado loincloth as shown in the reference, but standing and without a boner like in the last thread.

Requesting the Dark Turtles fighting over a Pizza.

And here's something "normal" for once. Requesting a crossover of Iron Man and the Red Power Ranger from the 2017 movie fighting along side together.

Oh my god fuck you.

Requesting Chrysalis eating cheesecake.
youtube.com/watch?v=sXXWrW6DiJA

Hi folks!

I would like to request a rule 63 Aang and Katara in any of the poses of the comic of the right! Just choose your favorite panel.

From last thread. I don't have a waifu. Have a daughterfu instead.

(From the last thread) Requesting the the 2 Wally Wests drawn in the style of the Batman and Robin cover.

Requesting Princess Carolyn smugly sipping on wine.

heya diaper fag

Requesting Shuri pretending to be Voltron.

Requesting your waifu dressed like Iori.

Requesting Uncle Gumbald dressed as Dr. Eggman (minus the large moustache) and Fern (in his Green Knight form) shaped like Chaos 0, with an annoyed look on his face.

Wilykammy

Requesting Perfect Fern.

This but with Star Butterfly and better drawn

Requesting Dylan Lee kissing Frankie Foster in a famous kiss pose when World War 2 is over called "The V-J day in time square", until Frankie slap Dylan Lee in the face like Lisa Simpson did in the episode of "Bart the General".

Yes, that's perfect

Requesting the Tick as All Might

Requesting my Fantroll making the face on the right. Hope it's not too /trash/. Thanks alot!

Requesting the mom from family circus wearing the top-right outfit, with her hands on her hips, looking annoyed.

Requesting Leo meditating during an explosion.

STOP FUCKING CALLING ME THAT! Just because of one fucking request on /i/ is that what you are gonna call me for the rest of my life?

yes

can I get Zatanna doing something cute?

Can't you go back to calling me eldoradofag?

No way El Diaperagofag

No, but you can have this (You) instead.

Then fuck you then!

Requesting Carl as Wheeljack

Have her eat Cereal with Milk

Requesting characters as Klingons.

>Have her eat Cereal with Milk
this would ok, but pls no lewd

Requesting Jessica Cruz wearing a T-shirt/Hoodie with "Mistress of Sex" or "Fuck Queen" on it.

Attea and Looma wearing Junketsu and Senketsu with Ben as a member of Nudist Beach.

The pic on the right with Livewire resting her ass on Superman's head and Volcana sitting on his lap.

pretty much

kek no

Requesting Shuri giving a White Wolf a belly rub

This but unironically

Requesting anything cute with Eve and Will

/r/ing Gogo and Courtney comparing assets.

requesting batman making this face.

Requesting Donald covered in kisses by Reginella.

Reenacting a scene from another WB property.

>Tfw you wanna participate but your art is shit

Requesting blue doggo alien sitting on a comfy couch, looking at the viewer and flipping the bird

Requesting Connie acting like Shatner.
youtube.com/watch?v=S43hytfBMAk

Why not cereal without milk

Requesting Eclipse trying to get into the IDW offices.

Requesting Justice League Action Wonder Woman barefoot and posing her soles like on the right but on top of her boots instead of shoes.

Here ya go user

You mean lol?

Requesting pic on top, with Tony Stark in his Extremis/Secretary Armor (brown eyes/dark brown hair if you go helmetless; bluexblack makes him look too much like Bruce Wayne) in place of Owlman, and a Redhead of your choice in place of Superwoman. My top 3 choices would be

>Black Widow
They have history.
>Jean Gray
She's hot and pure. Maybe put her in her Black Queen look...
>Atom Eve
She's perfect and cute with great funbags.

If you want, you can change the background to some Stark Industries office.

Thank you, user!

Requesting more art of this female Static.

Requesting Captain Cold as Brad Armstrong facing away from a hanging Golden Glider as Lisa Armstrong.

requesting them stacked on each other, with Gogo on top

Requesting Star drawn in Go Nagai's style.
78.media.tumblr.com/32db4d500b1bb987476f9e8adea89bc1/tumblr_mrmuxxkHWu1qf56h7o1_500.jpg

Here's a painting I painted, whoa!

Could I get Marge Simpson as girl on the right in a similar dress but green with a stripe and sleeves with Simpsons themed tattoos

Requesting a busty Cassandra, that's all

>not putting an emoji flipping the finger

user...

Cute, I guess, but hardly the place for it.

Shit that's good.

Requesting Star cured of her autism.

Not OR, but very good, user. Makes me nostalgic for blue doggo posting.

Re-requesting after that nice drawing I made you? ;( Though I suppose it's only natural for diaperfag to be full of crap.

>Though I suppose it's only natural for diaperfag to be full of crap
That's not true.

Requesting Charlie realizing the food in her jars are actual human organs...then continuing to eat them.

>Requesting Star with even more autism
FTFY

Just have her sing "Virgin With Rage" then.
youtube.com/watch?v=Byz94fkwf6U

Requesting Angel and April making out for Casey.

Requesting her wearing this nice cap

Requesting superheroine drawn like Superman in right pic.

Requesting a POV of Mr. Frond's hand(s) reaching up and grabbing Ms. Jacobson's butt with her looking over her shoulder and down toward the viewer (in this particular case, Mr. Frond).

You can decide Ms. Jacobson's expression

Requesting Lincoln Loud in this shirt/pose sweating in fornt of Ronnie Anne
with the shirt saying "i love my sisters"

Requesting Frida wearing Power Girls outfit

delivery

Are we getting another emotional blog post after this, Aku?

Requesting fusion.

Good taste, senpai.

Requesting a aged up milfy looking Apple White wearing Jessica Rabbit dress squatting while doing the boob heart challenge, like the reference.

With or without Raven Queen behind her falling in love

Requesting Supergirl wearing an outfit where the yellow parts of "S" crest is gone.

So the crest shows cleavage, basically.

Andy attempting to coax a drunken Kevin out of a ballpit, with the latter popping out to yell "Goober-Geiger!" and then diving back under the balls.

Requesting Shuri with giant robotic hands

Requesting Courtney Babcock in a tank top and her panties at the bathroom sink brushing her teeth looking like she just woke up, e.g messed up hair, bags under her eyes, etc.

aggie.io/rg_tt78so2

From Last thread

Requesting Jake having night terrors.

Requesting pic related with Mr. Enter as Affleck and the TTG cast as everyone else.

Requesting Velma dressed as Princess Daphne from Dragon's Lair with her portions similar to the ref. If you want you can put her in a giant glass ball like Daphne is in the game with Daphne, Scooby Doo Daphne that is, banging on the outside looking pissed screaming why Velma and not her.

requesting star yelling at marco's abs.