Revolution Incoming - True Patriots

Listen here drumpsters,

We the people are starting a revolution. We cannot let a xenophobic, transphobic, racist, misogynistic, homophobic, agoraphobic, STRAIGHT. WHITE. MALE. into office.

We the people have had enough. We are the majority. We the people are starting a revolution.

We the people have freedom on our side. Why do you think it's called liberalism? We believe in LIBERTY. What are you going to do, kill us with guns? The pen is mightier than the sword, redneck.

If you stand with us, you must dye your hair a pastel color so we know not to harm you in the revolution.

You and what guns?

lol, ok faggot. Maybe you should come back to Sup Forums when your balls drop

Okay cool CalArts. Whatever you say.

k

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

This

I'm in a band/make vaporwave and I have sexual relations with women who are smarter and more educated than any person you'll ever see in your life.

You are already gone you just don't know it yet

>Revolution
>Implying wheel
>Implying circle
>Xbox 360

Just because i'm educated enough to get into a prestigious school like CalArts doesn't mean you should be salty.

Ha...haha..kewl no one here has sex.

Yes! I remember when this guy posted this on DTDMS.

I can't help but notice that the two females have assumed the proper "mouth open" technique.

Don't mock her or she will hold her breath until you give in.

fpbp

This, always and forever.

>What are you going to do, kill us with guns?

Uh, yeah. It's a revolution.

that moment when leftist say 'they've had enough' after only one week in our shoes

no shitlib, many more years of depression and toruture are coming for you

>Single White Mothers With Bows

>Liberalism
>Liberty

We will have your cybers. We have anonymous on our side, Sup Forums is the only board that supports the hate monger known as Donald J. Trump. Boards like Sup Forums are like havens for tolerant educated people such as myself, and even the majority of the other boards all support Madame Hillary. We CANNOT idly stand by while Hitler takes power.

I'll just tip my fedora and turn 360 degrees so I can scamper away

>We CANNOT idly stand by while Hitler takes power.
And she didn't, Hillary lost.

You are bourgeoisie scum. You will be wiped out by the proletariat.

You can kill us with guns but you can't supress our opinions. Want to know why? They are not opinions. They are facts. However, you drumpfkins don't seem to understand that. You are a white male. Your job sucks. It's not because of a minority, it's because you're mediocre.

Mediocre is better than scum.
That's what you are.
That's a fact.

Remember the SNL Mr. Tarkanian skit where Mr. Tarkanian gets excited to kill a subordinate?

This is like that, except liberals arent even starting with a weapon for us to take and kill them with. We just already have it.

My job is awesome. Im only 28 and I have a cake middle management job and didnt even need to go to college for it.

And fact or opinion, your desired world is still coercive and shitty. So fuck off.

>We cannot let ... into office.
Too late

Its fucking hilarious they think that. I wasn't aware of how many women we had on the board.

They don't know either.

the #trending is strong on this one

isn't it because of obscene grotesque societal disconnect that is to blame, a sect of do-as-thou-wilt selfie culture and taking things only skin deep at face value?

FPBP

We have straight white male allies as well. It's just that the majority of them are a danger to society. We will deal with you and make mandatory classes for your children so they can integrate into the society of the future. No more backwoods southern bullshit. You will not disenfranchise the trans, the Muslims, the gays, the lesbians, or any non-supressing group ever again. We have the power. We are the majority.

That's the most fascist post I've seen today.

Okay. And, you do know that not everyone here is white, right?

>communism is the answer

And this is why most people with a brain fucking hate you dumb college kids.

>agoraphobic

Trump goes outside all of the time. Especially wide open spaces.

What a shitty copypasta.

>instead of making a society of their own they have to come into White societies and try to, rather pathetically, dominate those who were before them exceeding in every way and continue to do so
It's rather simple to just go and make your own countries great again, south and central america, the middle east, africa, asia they are all racist as well, but they are too weak and stupid to make their own countries better so they flee here and make it seem as though they're taking control by talking big.
But that's all you are in the end, words.

one of the dumbest things ive ever read

play into that divide and conquer

why do you keep posting pictures of that guy? you can be a leaf with a proxy all day but cut the creepy photos you stole from facebook out of this.

>60% white

Coal burning queers, please fuck off

>implying I'm not educated enough to get into an avant-garde liberal shitfest like CalArts

You seem really thirsty.

Oh okay, the bastion for the white supremacist alt-right movement isn't white. Sounds good.

>the bastion for the white supremacist alt-right movement
That's not what Sup Forums is you fucking sperg.

>Butthurt meximanlet tries posting pictures of himself to pathetically enforce his pathetic, WRONG ideals
What's wrong with Mexico?
Oh that's right they're chopping people's heads off and skinning people alive
nigger

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little goyim? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Harvard, and I've been involved in numerous secret pyramid schemes in the USA, and I have over 300 million dollars. I am trained in economics and I'm the top jew in the entire society of intellectual hebrews. You are nothing to me but just another customer. I will bankrupt you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of bankers across the USA and your bank account is being drained right now so you better prepare for the eviction, maggot. The eviction that kicks out the pathetic little thing you call your ass. You're fucking broke, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can extort money from you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my holocaust stories. Not only am I extensively trained in ripping you off, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the JIDF and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable trolling off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking goyim tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the unreasonable price of 10% above market value, you goddamn idiot. I will overprice items all around you and you will drown in them. Oy vey, kiddo.

>The Stone Roses
>Good
Kek

/thread

>lose the election because of harassing and threatening white males
>"I know, better keep harassing and threatening white males!"

That's nice, sweetie.

your coming here like its us versus them my tribe versus your tribe. and here i thought you were liberal. Newsflash: its proof that your not.

Get fucked, commie scum

Bows are very difficult to use if you've never touched one.
Imagine one of these shills trying to use a compound bow, only to hurt a bicep or dislocate their hand.

how are you going to make revolution, without a clear plan? so you're going to take trum out of the usa, and then after that?
going to put another person on the pres seat?
that is no revolution because nothing changed.

DRUMPH IS NOT MY PRESIDENT

LOOK AT THIS PIC, THIS IS THE FACE OF THE FUTURE U RACISTS!!!

DEAL WITH IT!

>disenfranchise the trans, the Muslims, the gays, the lesbians,

oh please tell me how well the trans, gays and lesbians do in muslim countries

Aaahahahaahahahahahah

Babby wants a revolution without logic or rational reasons or means or sentient humans lololol

>I believe the media the post.

Seriously, just kill yourself. We all know you want to so just do it already.

U WILL FEAR US

>implying that everyone wouldn't just dye their hair to avoid conflict

>Oy vey, kiddo.

we are not letting commies take over the world, fuck off and die

>I'm in a band/make vaporwave and I have sexual relations with women who are smarter and more educated than any person you'll ever see in your life.

> V
>C A L A R T S
>A P
>L O
>A RELATIONS
>R WOMEN
>T A
>S V
> E

This nigger is for real! AHAHAHAHAHA

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little pleb? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Art School, and I've been involved in numerous listens of NMH on vinyl , and I have over 3000 confirmed songs in my Foobar 2000 playlist. I am trained in songwriting and tumblr use and I'm the top vinyl collector in the record store I work at. You are nothing to me but just another mainstream listening pleb. I will wipe you the fuck out with music the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am readying my field recordings, be prepared for a storm of 2deep4u. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your taste. Not only am I extensively trained in tumblr use, but I have access to the entire collection over at Amoeba Records and I will use it to its full extent to better your miserable pleb taste. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit obscurity all over you and you will drown in it. You're a fucking pleb, kiddo.

Shouldn't you be in Survey of 20th and 21st century music right now?

>that round face
>those weak features
is chick in photo retarded?

>women
>intelligence

Pick one fedora

>reminds me of this new meme I've been working on

What the fuck did you just fucking say to me you little mortal? I'll have you know I am 130 kg of weaponized schizophrenia. I am directly from hell itself and rule there. I once fist fought the devil himself for the right to rule the largest kingdom of hell. You are just another plaything to be tortured for my pleasure to me. I will fuck you with a rusty ice pick if you ever give me a single glance directly in the eyes. I will demolish your anus and make you eat the innards of it. I will rip your family to literal pieces in front of you and not get any kind of charges but pills instead.I can literally walk up to you and rip off your nuts and face nothing but the inside of a cozy mental hospital because I did it for the glory of Satan. You are fucking dead you pathetic mortal.

No that's OP

whitnessed

>satan

no hell trips,
not sure if i must believe you

WE R LEGUN N SHIEEEETTT

What are you going to do exactly? Throw dildos at my house while burning a flag? Please... You would be wiped out by Trump supporters in a matter of hours. There's no safe space that will protect you from.556

lol op stop setting up the guy in the photo to look bad to everyone on Sup Forums I kind of think he might be a good guy

Sources that say Sup Forums and breitbart are white supremecist websites = All of the sources (not including breitbart and poll).

Explain that to me. Try not to condescend with your white privilege.

ayo

>We have anonymous on our side

huehueheuheuehuehueheuhu

>agoraphobic
my fucking sides are in a new dimension

You're 5 minutes late to Krieger's class.

FFW 10 yrs & your SJW shit will get sanded down so hard you might become intelligent.

he forgot to say germophobe we germcist too

>I heard somebody say it so I make assumptions instead of doing my own research

your flower crown is probably too tight and cutting off circulation to your brain.

Please unfuck your head from your ass before your "revolution" wipes your side out and leaves us as the majority.

K keep me posted

they proovingly took away bernie, documented. they lied to you about the election polls and you still believe them. and now your still trusting those sources.

i am amazed at this. when its this obvious and still no dice.

No one can disprove this is a white supremacist website without ad hominem attacks. Stay virgins.

What do you think of us beans who would rather keep this fine union intact than watch commie progressive scum ruin it?

>tfw answering to bait

I'm bored guys

This gave me autism

Your okay as long as your here legally.