/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Sandy Beach Edition

>Upcoming Releases:

swbooks.net/updates/release-2018.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars Rebels S4E10/11: "Jedi Night/DUME" (Mon 19)
Doctor Aphra #17 (Wed 21)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Jedi Night & DUME
youtube.com/watch?v=gapXiLIYifI

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.theforce.net/threads/can-someone-please-explain-why-episode-v-is-considered-the-best.50039223/
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/co/image/1515/38/1515380235147.png
instagram.com/p/BffJeyfHAHa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFINN!

is it bad that /swco/ is my favorite star wars community?

Ahsoka becomes a sex slave when?

THIS IS HOW WE WIN

>students tell me my gay edgy nephew has been selling death sticks behind the temple
>walk in to stupid nephew's room while he's sleeping to look for them
>can't see shit
>turn on lightsaber to see
>forgot they made noise
>his dumb fucking ass thinks I'm attacking him
>knocks me out and kills all the students
>have to go live on a shitty island and indirectly kill trillions of people because of a fucking humming flashlight
Fuck death sticks and fuck you, Ben.

When was Jabba's sail barge named the Khetanna?

It would be my favorite if not for about a half dozen shitlords with troglodyte IQs that turn these threads into waifufests and canon wars.

what other communities are there?

She already was one in season 4.

TheForce.net, RLM...

Reddit, tumblr, all manner of unfathomable private-owned forums where fools congregate.

Sexy slave and sex slave are different things though.

F

Sleazebaggano is still in the biz? I thought Obi-wan made him kill himself.

It doesn't help that Kylo Ren seems to be gradually unlearning the force. The last time he did anything impressive, was the opening scene of TFA. Rey became skilled without effort, and the villains became incompetent and irrational. At this point I kinda want Kylo Ren to win, because he's clearly the underdog in this fight.

Well they're asking the questions we can't

They entered Geonosis' space far away from any blockades, then flew to the other side of the planet to land.

Now this is pod racing

well /swco/ is he right?

Anakin was fucking her thou.

Skills son.

If anything she was fucking him...

I want to see what responses he got.

what a bunch of pussies

What's that ghastly atrocity? Adam Warren have a stroke all over some Star Wars art?

go see for yourself
boards.theforce.net/threads/can-someone-please-explain-why-episode-v-is-considered-the-best.50039223/

I can't even begin to process the magnitude of faggotry even needed to make a post like this.

>not enjoying the waifus and beat to death canon arguments

look at this fag

>you will never go to a celebration in full imperial officer cosplay with a big ass foam hat and spot your fellow /swco/ bretherin that are doing the same

The things you want are bad, and bring shame to your family.

Director Krennic please...

Look at this hatless virgin

I love this general and I love all of you.

>this is deleted but futashit stays up every single day
Mods are fags.

i love you too user

This. Infact the futafag is the janitor.

>only one small Aphra pic
That just leaves me freer to think about the unspeakably lewd things I'd do to her

>I didn't save it in time

Here you go senpai.
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/co/image/1515/38/1515380235147.png

You're shitting me

Awesome. Thanks, user.

Yep. He's also the Intoxicated faggot. Basically Intoxicated fag is a Janitor who takes his job super seriously so he constantly posts about his real life as if we give a fuck and when he's not doing that he's deleting shit he doesn't like and posting gay futa shit.

I totally agree with him. I still don't get why people praise Yoda to high heavens even though he was insufferable for most of the film when not being serious.

mods are fags
somehow the shitty reylo general on Sup Forums has a guardian angel mod which is the only reason it exists

I was in that thread and you're a fucking idiot. A bunch of anons jumped to massive conclusions because some faggot literally gay stoner keeps coming here to blog about his life while he fills up the thread image limit with an image spam. A bunch of them jumped on him because some futa posting faggot was also in the thread posting the new Aphra comic while he was at the vet because he's a shitty dog owner. I have no doubt in my mind that a futa lover is a janitor, but it isn't that annoying druggie.
>tfw I just want to talk Star Wars without every thread derailing inti a shitpost

>accidentally mentioned "space legal" in a conversation and friend asked what it meant.
>shrugged it off

It’s not that bad user fuck off

Hey man, I agree that this guy is a faggot, but don't talk shit about dogs.

But there are 3 Darth Vader prequels

There was a Tumblrina that was saying the caretakers were sexist in their culture not comfy like we all thin

Would you two aim your head canons at each others heads and let the cannon shot fly, thanks. Having your alleged brains sprayed on the walls would really brighten up the place.

The Han Solo prequel is pretty unnecessary though.

I'm still going to see it, but I didn't see anyone who was actually asking for it before it was announced.

None of which were necessary.

>yfw everyone is bringing up that dog hater again

>he confirmed himself to be the futa storytime faggot.
He did no such thing, I was there. He also hated cats. God fucking dammit! I am not talking about this faggot anymore! STAR WARS! STAY ON TOPIC!

Do you think that the Hutts will be in Solo? I really want a gangster movie.

>He did no such thing
He literally did though.

>posts about intoxicated are being deleted
Hmmmmmmmmmm

>I am not talking about this faggot anymore!
Like it or not hes now a part of this general's culture and all of our discussions

>Like it or not hes now a part of this general's culture and all of our discussions

>STAR WARS! STAY ON TOPIC!
Except for Veers, Star Wars' generals will always suck.

>No I didn't.
>[Deleted]
What did he mean by this?

>nudism
>wearing a bikini

>Anakin having to fuck Ahsoka to cement the fact that she's a slave and not a Jedi in disguise
>"But master, how would they know?"
>"They check."

>complaining about mods deleting off topic bullshit
Leave

>referred to intoxicated in the first person
>post was deleted to hide the truth
OH MY GOD FUCKING CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!

To you maybe. I wouldn't have cared at all about SW if it wasn't for PT.

didnt intoxicated post post his drivers licence once?
whos got it? what's his name?
also whos got the virgin intoxicated vs the cad peru-leaf

Go ahead and try

You do know people can delete their own posts, right? He tends to do that when he fucks up really badly (which is every other time he posts).

They left plenty behind, though.

The druggie user can't be the futAhsoka greentexter because I'm the futAhsoka greentexter.

its a well known fact that goerge lucas ""'borrowed""" (stole) may of his ""original"" ideas from the Bionicle franchise
lucas is a hack

There are more than one.

>didnt intoxicated post post his drivers licence once?
No, that was a different guy

Wasn't he vehemently against futa because he couldn't understand the appeal despite liking dicks himself?

Why are we talking about this literal fag? What is the best starship?

Post cute dickgirls.

instagram.com/p/BffJeyfHAHa/

This shouldn't work as well as it does.

>someone(s) seems very intent on not talking about intoxicated
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

>no one has done it to the Han Solo MC Chris parody
Fucking normies

>dickgirls
>dick
>girls

Just face it your a faggot

>mfw I've been playing 5D chess with this general the past few weeks just to root out all the shitposters and I've almost gotten 3 into the open like the vermin they are

Dickgirls are canon, sleemo.

>What is the best starship?
It should have been real.

FUCK YOU
POST CUTE NON-DICK GIRLS

THE PUSSY GIRLS SHALL RISE AGAIN

When does IX start filming?

I think around July.

JJ said he has a finished script and they start filming at the end of July.

Fuck both of you and your dubs.
Post hats!

>almost
That only counts with horseshoes and hand grenades, user. Now you've put them on their guard.

The thing is I was one of them. I know how they think. I know when they post and why they do it. It doesn't matter if they know I'm coming or not because they won't stop me. It's like knowing a nuke is gonna land on your head. Knowing won't save you.

>/swco/ has a shitposter hunter now
This is turning out to be my favorite arc.

Why did a Jedi named Yorfather have the same lightsaber as Anakin?

For the same reason Sheev called out to his Tusken good friend Urrrrooorrrr during his fight with Mace.

I'm sure he'll be almost as effective as the Inquisitors ever were.