What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

He's a hypocrite.

He meant he's a fucking moron that doesn't understand his own hypocrisy.

Same goes for Trump and everyone else. I guarantee you if Trump had lost, he would be whining and crying on twitter about the Electoral college, and so would faggots on Sup Forums. The salt would never end, honestly I think it would be even worse than these liberal protests going on right now.

Don't fucking lie either, you KNOW all of you faggots would be whining and crying about the electoral college had Trump won the popular vote and lost the EC.

True, but the libs are the ones who claim a moral high ground and criticize the right for this stuff. They're the ones who lost, and they're the ones who are crying. They are no better and they deserve to get shit on for it.

Yeah

But we won, so

would have should have could have

suck a dick

No, rich bankers won (yet again). You didn't win jack shit.

Wtf I hate democracy now

this. either side would have done it but guess what bitch

I wouldn't have time to be crying as I furiously prepare for imminent civil disobedience and ww3.

politics is tribal now. it's Team Red vs Team Blue. all people care about is winning.

Republicans already think the economy is much better, and Democrats think it's worse.

But the rich bankers overwhelmingly voted in favor of Hillary and she basically rode Goldman Sachs and Wall Street coffers for her campaign funding.

So if the bankers won because Trump did then how exactly could the bankers lose?

You mean like republicans did when Obama won? Oh right they didn't do shit except occasionally say "well he isn't my president." They didn't stomp, whine, and burn down cities or attempt to change the constitution because a democrat and/or black man won.

I know that Trump supporters wouldn't be rioting in the streets. There would be some sort of backlash but it wouldn't be the widespread tantrum that you see on the Left and it certainly wouldn't have lasted this long.

>So if the bankers won because Trump did then how exactly could the bankers lose?

Bernie winning.

Anyway, Trump winning is better for them than Hillary winning since he'll lower their taxes and remove regulations on Wall Street.

>So if the bankers won because Trump did then how exactly could the bankers lose?

Welcome to the Black Pill, friendo.

>There would be some sort of backlash but it wouldn't be the widespread tantrum that you see on the Left and it certainly wouldn't have lasted this long.

Remember the Tea Party? They'd be back.

The bankers can just move on and arrive at Trump's doorstep with their coffers

They're doing so as we speak

when republicans "protest", the result is the tea party. a bunch of fat fucks gathering around meme politicians like ron paul and ranting about how they want the gold standard back. and that's the end of it.

when democrats protest, they smash up random stores, burn down random cars, incite violence against cops, and generally turn their cities into a borderline warzone for a while.

>Obama wins
>Handful of rednecks act slighty more racist for a few days then go home

>Trump wins
>Calls for overthrow of the republic
>One week of riots and counting

Really though, it doesn't matter who wins, Democracy itself is a retarded concept. It barely worked in Greece thousands of years ago when the people who could vote was limited(no women, no slaves, had to be over 24+ which is over 30 in todays equivalent) and it sure as shit doesn't work today.

Bankers favored Hillary because they are part of the 'liberal elite' culturally. Neither Clinton nor Trump will ever do anything to threaten the bankers economically.

Yes but it's the best we have

This, at least democracy slows down the cycle of mindless violence and chaos, however temporarily

He was foreshadowing irl

They bitched and whined against voter ID, they pushed hard to undermine the voting process by allowed illegal immigrants and convicted felons to vote, and even Obama saying those illegals shouldn't fear retribution for participating in a process they have no say in. All this on top of the massive attack and slander on Trump. Considering this, had Clinton won you bet your ass I'd be pissed as fuck.