Only qualification: be the mayor of a city during a terrorist attack

Only qualification: be the mayor of a city during a terrorist attack

>Secretary of the State
>Be the face of the USA for the rest of the world

How does one check out of this chicken-shit outfit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CbxuXq_981s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It'll be John Bolton

You secure that shit, Hudson.

He prosecuted the five new York mafia families. He's a serious fellow.

Bout as compelling as a skank becoming a senator who's only experience was marrying someone who was president.

Compare his performance after the destruction of the World Trade Center to that of the mayor of Baltimore during the chimpout. Getting the response correct isn't automatic.

>not Sarah Palin

Compare NYC before Giuliani and NYC after, idiot.
Either way, Webb will be secstate.

Giuliani was the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York during the 1980s.Giuliani was named Time magazine's Person of the Year for 2001,[5] and was given an honorary knighthood in 2002 by the United Kingdom's Queen Elizabeth II. In 2002, Giuliani founded Giuliani Partners (security consulting), acquired and later sold Giuliani Capital Advisors (investment banking), and joined a Texas firm while opening a Manhattan office for the firm renamed Bracewell & Giuliani (legal services). Giuliani sought the Republican Party's 2008 presidential nomination, and was considered the early front runner in the race,[7] before withdrawing from the race to endorse the eventual nominee, John McCain. Giuliani was considered a potential candidate for New York Governor in 2010[8][9] and for the Republican presidential nomination in 2012.[10] However, Giuliani declined all races, and instead remained in the business sector.[11][12][13]

OP: nothing contributed to society to date yet somehow is entitled to rip on a truly exceptional American for being unaccomplished

He a damn cross dresser. A gay man in disguise.

>vassals of the US, please stfu & gtfo

It won't be Rudy.

He took money from Iran when he was a lobbyist.
They don't want that shit hanging around.

Shame that pic related is not even in the running

youtu.be/CbxuXq_981s

Stahp

The psyche-out move will come when Trump appoints him Attorney General

I'm pretty sure he fucked up the mob.

>be the most successful criminal prosecutor in the most corrupt city in america

Only qualification: be the wife of a president.

>Secretary of State
>Be the face of the USA for the rest of the world

you libcucks can't force us to turn against our liege lord.

Why is there a lower case "I" in AMERiCA on her sign?

Did he not bring down the Mob?

Which I kinda feel is bad, i'm a total mobophile. But still he has dome some stuff

>How does one check out of this chicken-shit outfit?

It's the only way.

Name reasons why is not being considered for the job. He singlehandedly won the election for Trump imo

>Only qualification
There is no "qualification" for the Secretary of State position.

And Hillary did a fucking awful job at it.

>and was given an honorary knighthood in 2002 by the United Kingdom's Queen Elizabeth II.

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

Looks neat I guess.

If you want to be technical every letter after "A" is lowercase, given the clear distinction in size.

does he whiten only the top part of his teeth?
or is it water flouride

Pretty sure he has dentures.

so taht it doesn't get confused with a lower case L

Trump is going just staff his entire administration with D-list publicity hungry politicians.

It's literally like any season of Celebrity Apprentice.

Enjoy your fade from glory America. Take it from France - it happens fast and it fucking sucks.

As if a Republican Congress wouldn't give Sir Giuliani a pass on an honorary Knighthood.

>Only qualification
No, I don't accept your false premise. sage

LOOK INTO MY EYE

>Trump is going just staff his entire administration with D-list publicity hungry politicians.
True
>It's literally like any season of Celebrity Apprentice.
Hilariously True
>Enjoy your fade from glory America. Take it from France - it happens fast and it fucking sucks.
USA will fade some day, but never sink to cuck level of FRANCE

Mike "AC/DC" Pence checked the Canoli slurpers coupe.

Jim Webb Sec. of Defense
Nikki Haley Sec of State

Did you really think you could beat the God Emperor

hence HONORARY knighthood

he didnt actually receive one, it was just symbolic

fucking burgers i swear