Ha nice

Ha nice.

We in dere boiz

WE WILL DEFEAT THE ALIENS WITH ROPES AND FARM TOOLS, OUR SUPREME LEADER WILL BE IN THE FRONT LINE SO HE WILL PROBABLY DIE IN THE FIRST MINUTE OF THIS RETARDED WAR

who da white boys

>my feet hurt

>My feet hurts
>Why are we using stone age weapons if they have fucking lasers?
>Killmonger was right

They better have the war rhinos again.

Just got back from cinema, loved the fucking movie. Them aesthetics, the music,
hng. M'baku was a total bro, although I could have done without the vegetarian and *loud yawning* joke. They're the only ones that really felt forced.

Cap and Bucky. What other white people are even allowed in Wakanda, you mongoloid?

>Steve, this isn't what I came to Wakanda for. This is the opposite thing I came to Wakanda for.
>Buck, these people helped us, now they need our help.
>"These people"?
>You're quoting that wrong.
>Steve, if we wake up 90 years from now under alien brainwashing it's your fault.
90 years later. Marvel presents: Captain Earth and the Solar Soldier

I've clearly been watching too much Kyoryuger lately, because I totally expect T'challa to shout, "It's gonna get wild!" while striking that pose.

I think you belong on twitter or on rotten tomatoes, goy.

Those cloaks have vibranium in them, and can project forcefeilds. The weapons are vibranium as well.

I'm still trying to figure out what the swords do

>African country
>everyone in it is obviously an American

Aren't some of them British?

>American made movie stars Americans

Wow

Shut the fuck up. I just want to discuss this fucking movie.

Why don't they get Vibranium gear? Is Black Panther racist?

Cap gets two vibranium shields/bucklers and Bucky get s given a whole new arm.

> you liked something you're a shill REEEEEEE FIVE CENTS HAVE BEEN DEPOSITED INTO YOUR DISNEYCOUNT MY WIFE'S SON HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG GO HOME GAMER GURL

what is your fucking malfunction private

I imagine they cut things

They do, though I'm not sure they're exactly itching to be active again at the moment, they're technically wanted men.

He will die in IW, then the Gorilla Tribe will blame T'Challa, M'Baku's twin brother that was exiled a long time ago will be Man-Ape.

M'Baku was pretty based TBQH, I hope they don't go full Man-Ape with him in the future.

the costumes for the troops look so shit

Surprisingly, only five members of the main cast are American.

Commence operation "Get behind the Darkies"!

No they're not? They've all got African accents, and there's a pretty clear divide between the Wakandans and african-american Killmonger.

So? Space ships will fry them from long range,behemooths will bury them six feet under

I mean leviathans

So... Just fire a tactical nuke or fry them from a distance using some sort of laser or canon with enough caliber like the ones the Helicarriers posses?

Killmonger didn't really thought this plan through didn't he? Wakanda would have gotten it's ass kicked in matter of less than a year, just a few months if the Avengers were involved.

Yes, that's kinda the point of Wakanda. It is an extremely racist country.

Or gas them, also if Thanos use those aliens from the fist avengers the soldiers will be easily overpowered phisically

I thought the movie was decent for capeshit. I still hated having to go because of the retarded basketball Americans in the back saying something stupid everytime they said a sick burn or some billshit and the fact that at the end the whole theater unironically clapped like it was a play or some bullshit

They aren't racist, some of them are but officially the country hate other cultures not races

Unlikely. Most countries would try to hold to the Geneva Protocols and avoid using chemical weapons. But I guess the smaller nations with no Nuclear Programs would be the first to use them in some desperate attempt to slow their advances.

I don't know. Shuri seemed to really despise the CIA guy.

She is a big girl

So from the MCU they basically do have an army now. But does anyone have a fleet to take on Thanos' hordes?

The same as the spears, just shaped differently for someone trained with the sword rather than the spear.

For you.

Well he is a colonizer

Presumably that’s going to be Carol’s role in IW, she and SWORD are the space fleet, Wakanada is the troops, and the main characters are the mains.

Sounds about right. The Avengers crew are good, but that first movie was like one strike force and not the whole army. They did a good job in a pinch but they can't keep that up. So what will the Guardian's role be? Roping the Nova Corp into it, maybe? We know Thor is gonna fight Thanks too. He and Hulk are about the only ones capable since we don't know Captain Marvel' s upper weight class yet.

That... sounds lewd for some reason.

Super Hero battles never use these kind of logic you fucking dumbasses.

She is supposed to be like Superman in MoS. A power house, but again. A lot of idiots seem to believe that she can take on heavy hitters without knowing much about her.

But this is no longer a fight. It's a war.

>mfw he starts barking DMX style to shut martin freeman up

"racist" is an appropriate word. you wouldn't say that the Hirohito's Japanese Empire was "not racist" because Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese are all Asians. Same with Wakandans discriminating against other black Africans.

The barking part was weird. Why bark? I don't get it.

He was hooting like a gorilla, his kingdom's namesake.