She's probably here right now

Everybody say hi to Abi!!! Hello Abi!!!! We are a board of peace!!! Right wing hug squads when??? :DDDDD

cute!

CUTE!

Giving attention to attention whore
Beta/10

*hugs*

Literally who

I LOVE women and other minorities!!!! I am not at all filled with an impotent rage that is currently sending me on a self-destructive spiral that may lead to the death or bodily harm of myself and others!!!! :DDDDD

Sure thing. welcome to Sup Forums, now get the fuck out nigger

i guess women aren't a minority but you get my point

Hi!

her tweets are dumb, but she's not ugly

i would love to hold hands with this girl and think pure thoughts

fake and i don't know who that is

I was liberal before I started coming to pol, too. Enjoy the ride!

this

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Those that post hateful messages and memes

They are not the true Sup Forums

Such a beautiful and enlightened culture. Easy to believe they were in fact kangz and shit.

Kill yourself disgusting roastie

You realize we aren't seeking you out, you are seeking us out....Right

If you don't leave us alone we are going to destroy everything you love. Think about the world before you decided to come into our hobbies and world with your bullshit....Now think about what has happened.

You are obsessed because you think we are playing hard to get. Control your basic emotions, get control of yourself....we don't want you..What we want is for you to fuck off.

These lads need to learn from ISIS.
Toyota Hilux is much more effective than dragging by hand.

BTFO DRUMPFTARDS

I'm masturbating to your facebook pictures, Abi.

Hope you get to watch your family burn to death in a car crash you fucking worthless whore. I really wish what the left cancer was crying about was really happening. Would love to take a gun and kill as many fags and niggers as I could.

GTFO, cunt, before we ruin your life.

>Implying they can even car

Fucking lol

This, I busted a nut in that first thread.

Hi abi, plz be my ai waifu.

>Abi Wilkinson is a freelance journalist based in London writing about politics, inequality, gender, popular culture, and anything else that takes her fancy.

Typical Londoner. Let me guess, she got her job through nepotism.

Please be my gf

Who is she?

Should we make abi the new mummu of Sup Forums

Hello normies.

They are a hateful minority. True Sup Forums are all peaceful and love the fags. Please accept us back Twitter. For humanitarian aids crisis and shit.

Just a self centered retard.

should we red pill her?

abi pls be my gf
I am good feminist man I am much likings of intersectional and of much fight patriarch
very respectful of the women. nobody respects women more than me 10/10 supreme gentlemen

This.

Fuck off Abi you useless cunt, why don't you walk down Newham or Walthamstow without a burqa on and see how far you get without being beaten.

Cunting bitch.

Fuck off we're full.

Sup Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE

Hi Abi! I'd like to fuck your tender little asshole and suck your toes one by one before blowing butterfly kisses in your mouth and hair, you delicious roastie cunt.

Literally who?

if you are stealing why the fuck do it from way back in the shop? why not run for it when you get to the cashiers?

You can tell just from seeing a fifth of his face that he's a fucking numale.

Those jokers from reddit sure are having fun.

This thread is cancer and OP needs to kill herself

can't wait for these beautiful people to enrich backwards and bigoted Europe. I'm so excited

I hate niggers. Why are they so fucking stupid?

Explain what's dumb about it abi. You have the floor now speak. Why do you hate us?

It's dumb that I want to dumb my Aryan genes in her womb? Hmmm ok I guess.

>Hi Abi

Why the fuck are we here again doing this?

This dumb cunt definitely doesn't need any bit of attention.