ITT: Things you learned in a comic/cartoon that you didn't learn in school

>be elementary school kid
>teacher is telling us the difference between warm-blooded and cold-blooded creatures
>for some reason, everything she was saying just wasn't sticking with me
>later see the episode of Magic School Bus where they all turn into reptiles
>they explain warm-blooded and cold-blooded with plenty of visual aid and stuff
>completely understand it now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y31DtT3Hbog
youtu.be/kFRdx7xFsrI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you male OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y31DtT3Hbog

For some reason this episode of Science Court always stuck with me. I don't think anyone ever taught me about simple machines and mechanical advantage in school. Although I was familiar with concept of a lever from the first episode of Conan the Adventurer when he pried the slab off his entombed sword I didn't really try to understand how it worked.

For all the bullshit science, I learned what DNA stood for from Dexter’s Lab way before it was covered in school.
Ed Edd n Eddy taught me how society works with the fad episode, which I couldn’t comprehend as it happened while in elementary beforehand.

i learned military time from animorphs when cassie explained it

Cold Blooded = Body is the same temperature as it's surroundings
Warm blooded = Temperature stays the same regardless of surroundings

It's not fucking hard.

Needless to say, Magic Schoolbus taught me how to draw scalie Ms Frizzle.

He didn't say it was hard, he just pointed an example of a cartoon being better at explaining something that school, you autistic fucktard.

>autistic fucktard.
That's you dear

Apparently nobody learned how to act like a sensible person from Sup Forums.
And after all the morals they shoved down your throat.

Everything I know about Neogenic Recombination came from Spiderman TAS.

First time I heard military time, I thought they really meant something happens after hundreds of hours passed.

Like if they said, "We meet at 0600 hours," I did the math in my head and thought, "We meet in 25 days? Hell of an advance notice."

I didn't know what "T Minus six seconds" meant until much later discovering that D meant undisclosed day and T meant undisclosed time.

dont girls learn better visually?

i didn't even know that til right now

Funny, I learned about radioactive half-life from Alistair Smythe.

In an alternate universe, there is a version of me that has lived his entire life without knowing what an aglet is.

And how sinister their true purpose is.

Holy fuck, when I went to school in the early 2000s they had an "interactive" DVD set where you choose if they were or were not guilty, they dressed the defender in a prison uniform and everything. One time the class choose guilty just to see if they had the balls to put an innocent fuck in jail, and they still found him innocent.

I was born in a mostly Buddhist country, and one day the class played a cartoon (made by the teacher using primitive ass computers mind you) about other religions. I know everything I know about Jews, Christians, Muslims, and others (besides what's on the news of coarse) from that.

youtu.be/kFRdx7xFsrI

Seriously, did your history class ever mention there was a guy named Black Dick? I know I would've remembered.