What went wrong?

What went wrong?

The premise.

The critics.

They tried to make the unapologetically caste based slave owners relateable.

They have awful fucking designs, nothing about them is appealing or memorable.

The Inhumans have an utterly retarded premise that better fits a group of unapologetic villains.

X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA

The execution.

>t. x-fags

I thought they were lame in comics too. Their entire existences is just Marvel saying

>omg omg omg readers aren’t buying our recycled x-men stories any more. what do we do? oh create a new x-men but don’t call them x-men!

The budget.

The Inhumans are a caste based monarchy that dresses as superheroes as a cynical PR move
The X-Men are a minority rights group that runs a superhero organization as a pragmatic PR move

There are deliberate parallels between the groups but you can't just shove the Inhumans into the X-Men's role. It's like trying to substitute cocaine for powdered sugar.

>The Inhumans are a caste based monarchy that dresses as superheroes as a cynical PR move

That’s actually a pretty cool idea

Nobody likes being told what to like. It's why people hate Carol Danvers and it's why people hate Seth Rollins.

The whole "X-men are lame, just start linking this instead" subliminal message made me hate it from the start. Why couldn't they just make it non X-men related?

That's probably just me though.

jewery

The whole Nu-humans idea was just boring, Inhumans have only ever been good when they were the royal family only and as FF side characters

They went too hard on the push that even casuals and non-comic readers felt that Inhumans was being forced. Marvel couldn't find someone who could revolutionize the Inhumans the way Claremont did for X-Men, and instead we got Charles Soule making the Inhumans even more unlikable than they already were. The simultaneous "Fuck you" to the X-Men rubbed people the wrong way. And so on. Marvel found every possible way to fuck up the Inhumans push, and succeeded in every single failing.

Who hates Carol? She's the best.

>MCUchodes this asshurt.

Inhumans used to be a good concept before they were pushed into something else

Royals was great. 100x better than Ultimates.

Hang it up, Axel, nobody wanted Civil War 2.

only Blackbolt is good

Medusa.

I liked it, but I feel like it really went downhill when Medusa randomly hooked up with Gorgon.