Why do millennial women want to be strong and independent?

Why do millennial women want to be strong and independent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CswrImFOHes&t=1s
twitter.com/amandashires/status/796427108188753920?lang=en
twitter.com/amandashires/status/796430305208872960?lang=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norah_Vincent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews

They think it's what men want.

Tell them otherwise and they accept it.

A CUTE

Because they didn't look and listen to the already angry ragged middle aged women with no family and no friends.

The sentiment will collapse when they realize they will never have children or grandchildren. Family is what gives the elderly a meaning in life.

weak fathers

>Why do millennial women want to be strong and independent?

Until they find out they have to pay bills

because modern white man are mostly faggots and the west has become infantilized.

when you praise women 24/7 for simply existing giving them handouts for just showing up they get a twisted view of reality

its a 40 year old meme

Real talk, her tattoo looks fucking stupid, and I couldn't "read" it if my life depended on it. I have no idea what was supposed to be represented.

Because the corporations want both family members working for the same amount of money one could've been earning back in the day.

Who knows why they buy into it. Probably just stupid af.

Those are admirable qualities in anyone. No one should want to be weak or dependent.

The problem is *where* they want to be strong, *where* they want to be independent.

Big daddy government will do that for them.

this. their fathers' brains were jewed by 70s rock music and then later hip hop.

That trap almost fooled me.

>Soe
>(((independent)))

Can a man be able to pull this off?

youtube.com/watch?v=CswrImFOHes&t=1s

twitter.com/amandashires/status/796427108188753920?lang=en

twitter.com/amandashires/status/796430305208872960?lang=en

etc.

A HUGE PERCENTAGE OF WOMEN ARE BRAINWASHED even this "country" star

it's fucked

Because they perceive their men as weak.

Theresnothing wrong in strength and independence for women.
But. BUT!!!

Many girls do confuse strength and independence with selfishness.

WE real men know, that we can not do whatever we want and WE do know that our action and doing got their consequences.
WE are conscious that everything we do got its consequences, in either a bad or either a good meaning and way.

Plus add some slight shit of this post:

Because they haven't yet had to deal with male responsibilities, only male benefits.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norah_Vincent

They live in an alternate world where people smile and help for no reason, without being aware it can be any different.

If by independent you mean single mothers supported by the state preferably with mixed race child. then ya that.

Because millennial men are all worthless nu-male human garbage that couldn't protect their woman if attacked by a toddler.
It's only logical that their female peers then turn out like this.

They wanna be the dad in their lives.

Deep desu

Oh, now i understand why the Americans say they are alpha, they carry a gun with them so they can shoot down the toddler which has attacked there women.

Now I know why women traveling to India as they would become the designated raping woman.

why did soe have to ruin herself

Right now I'm thinking about how much I want to beat Soe to death with a pipe or a baseball bat. I imagine each savage blow as life flows out of Soe's body to be replaced by the most searing pain. I begin to crave the pain and destruction that each blow brings, hoping that this will be the fatal one. I imagine that Soe will endure the pain because she deserves it, she's a terrible person who must suffer. When Soe realize that a chance of survival is only a fantasy, she will be crushed like a little kid finding out that Santa Claus is a lie and there are no presents. I try to think who would be willing to do Soe the great favor of beating Soe to death, and I become even more determined when I realize that no one will ever be willing to kill Soe but me. Please, she'll beg. It is a kindness, I'll say. It's the most important, most loving thing I could ever do for Soe.

Life is a cancer, and I just want someone to excise it for Soe in the most violent, painful way possible. Then Soe can be at peace for all eternity.

They think they know what they want.

Because that's what the media told them to be.

Because goy want them to have the same retirement age

According to the National Crime Records Bureau 2013 annual report, 24,923 rape cases were reported across India in 2012.

Nice try.

>Why do millennial women want to be strong and independent?
Because millenial men are fucking terrible.
I am from Chechnya and when I moved to more "russian" city I was astonished by how wimpy and pathetic "russians" really are. It's like they're all in state of permanent depression and they clearly don't know concepts such as bravery, masculinity and even honesty. I am pretty sure that this terrible plague of not being a fucking man spreads worldwide seeing how even white women start shifting towards blacks and muslims. Sad!

Tattoos are a major red flag. It's risk seeking behavior. In men it's a sign of vitality and aggression/bravery and is an asset in the protector/provider sex; in women it's a sign of confusion and poor impulse control.

Fuck em if you like, but toss them away like you do the used condom. Do not risk your children's futures (let alone your own) on a bipolar woman with penis envy.

>tattoos

DROPED

That she is a special snowflake.

What if true gamer?

She sounds different than I imagined. How old is she? She look to be 24 but she sounds like she is 30.

>naruto

Still dropped

special snowflakes. i am different, i am powerful, i am independent.

Because they're weak and dependent

She used to be cute, then she got tattoos and got dumped by a great man.

I'd ravish that girl in the op tbqh

patiently, day by day, i wait for this latest internet girl to get fat. i've seen it happen countless times before.

i get a warm feeling everytime i see zoe and knowing its one of your usual threads millenial questioning guy, please never stop

To be human is to want that which we cannot have.

They are the weakest and most dependent group of all time, so it's only natural.

Because they're years away from the current year. Because they're special snowflakes.

Fpbp

Those triples.

They will need at the strength they can get when they will be single in their late 30's to change out that cats liter box.

>protector/provider sex
This is bullshit. 99% of animals can find food on their own. Why do you not apply nature to humanity? Even nigger females can feed themselves and their babies.

Human offspring require care for fucking years due to their neuroplasticity and slow growth you absolute burger, you can't hunt and gather with those little shits running around and you can't have a career either

>tfw hot short stack classmate with giant tits got married
>And got fat

Life's not fair bros.

Why would any faggot think that getting a tattoo makes them strong or independent?

>Human offspring require care for fucking years due to their neuroplasticity and slow growth
Which is why the entire tribe feeds them, not just the males. Hunting is incredibly overemphasized by people who know nothing about early human civilisations and modern tribes. Bulk of a natural humans diet is plants, small animals and insects. Big game is

They don``t, they only think that they do because of kikes.

Cultural marxism has thought them being a wife and mother is somehow inferior.

while being a good wife and mother is awesome and good for women

WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING THIS SAME THREAD

IT'S THE SAME THING EVERY DAY

>text is always a one-line question related to millennials
>picture is always that streamer girl whose entire lifestyle is financed by cucks
>thread is always active and gets over 200 replies

WHY ARE YOU SO PERSISTENT

WHAT IS THE POINT OF YOUR FORMULA

Haha so true I see it happen around me. Women, be feminine and dont be a man, be shy and dependend dont pretend to be otherwise, men will be happier birthrates will hike and WOMEN WILL BE HAPPIER!

poo

Because the males want to be nu-male cucks who lack any strength whatsoever, and someone has to take up the slack.

Why are you a sliding faggot OP? You use the same stupid Tumblr cunt and "why are millennials X". Same type of faggot as the deer posting German.

Because it's a good thing for everyone to be those things in general?