What is Sup Forumss opinion on a European Army?

What is Sup Forumss opinion on a European Army?

A mistake

Funnily enough it might be our only option if NATO is getting btfo

Would never in my life fight in it.
Fuck the EU.
Fuck the globalists.
Fuck their puppets.
Hang them in the streets.

To enforce european thievery
Like having to blow 10k on a meaningless CE certificate for a fucking prebuilt computer in order to sell it

Just fucking nuke us and put us out of our misery.

How long til it becomes the Eurasian army?

Are people in Airstrip One fearful?

Best way to deal with both the slavshits and the burguers.

Give 5 years for germany to rearm with everyone's collaboration and burguer shit will be slingshots compared to our star wars hardware.

Germany will only be arming shitskins.

Pls don't create this, we will never get rid of conscription if such thing will ever exist.

You should focus on fixing your conscription instead.

Feels good man.

I'm afraid with Trump elected we won't have much of a choice since he was talking about leaving Europe on its own.

>Coalition of sovereign uncucked European nations
Yes please
>being drafted by Juncker to fight for globalists interests
Fuck off

It's happening. With Britian gone, the last veto is gone too.

I agree with you senpai

"United" Army without united leadership lmao

Mistake.
Arm the countries individually they are allied anyway and you wouldn't need to waste billions on a new military system.

It will lead to The Greatest Happening. See you in Valhalla.

>What you want to leave the EU? GET IN LINE GOY!
>is invaded by EU army

In political terms, did the EU succeed at what the nazis failed to do?

!Dangerous! Currently the EU has no real power "tools" such as police or army, they are just a bunch of degenerative bureaucrats, that want to spread their degenerative ideology.
If we get the European army, they get another tool to enforce it. (Even though at the beginning it wouldnt probably have many competences, that would change with time)

A communist army that will be used against those who prefer having an independent nation to the new warsaw pact? Terrible idea.

no, they didnt exterminate jews and slavs yet

Getting to Moscow? I don't think so.

no, think about it

Based fins

>Implying Europe still has an army
What countries in the EU have significant oil reserves?

EU? More like P.U.

All of them are laughably shit. most can't even spend the nato required 2%

I bet it will be very very "diverse"

Even better
>take turks and refugees in to work
>when work is finished put them in the army to fight and die
>profit

>required

it's only recommended

They came to Germany to flee from war so I'm not so sure they would wanna join on second thought.

If you have a collection of small countries who can't even be fucking bothered to fund NATO, the most powerful alliance the world has seen then why the fuck will they help fund an EU army ?

It makes no sense.
The whole thing just reeks of desperation from a crumbling EU to tighten its strange hold on Europe and give Germany a reason to re-arm and not look suspicious.

I'm torn on this

For it:
Europe should act together, that could get us quickly through refugee crisis. European army would be strong enough to win this with only one hand, then call Crusade

Against:
With that leadership we got now this is most retarded thing ever. It would be used against countries that want to rebel from leftists sphere of influence

Fuck it, I am for it, but I don't want to ever see it in next 10 years

>German
>Re-Arm
Exactly how will Deutschland form a 4th Reich?

Isn't that why we have NATO? If it breaks up, then EU army would be recommended.

For now its the french army. Other countries became so weak we could conquer in a week.

Good for despots

>give your weapons to the government
>give your army to the EU
>give your arny to the UN
>enjoy NWO

We need a big Europewide arms rights movement at one point

Import millions of muslims - make sure everyone hates them, too - brake old record.

This definitely 100% isn't happening, the EU said so a few months ago, remember?

This. Literally Greece, Estonia, Poland, UK, France spend 2%. The rest are shit.

Nick Clegg said it was a conspiracy theory a few years ago. Now he backs the idea. Lol

If it is not related to EU then yes

European Army, much like European Union itself, could only work if it was comprised of civilized countries (France, Germany, UK, Austria, Denmark, Benelux, Scandinavian countries). These would be adjoined by semi civilized countries such as Ireland, Greece, Spain and Italy

Unfortunately EU (and potential European Army by extension) have been infused with barbaric influences of Eastern """Europe""" (chiefly Poland). On such shaky ground, even the sturdiest foundation would give way.

It's ironic - countries who need it the most are the ones busiest bringing the whole system down. Really makes you think.

They are free to try breaching our wall

>German
>Re-Arn

Exactly how will Deutschland form a 3rd Reich?

Sounds familiar? I bet more than few people asked that particular question in 1926 and look how it turned out. Never say never with Germans, man. When they intend to do something, they actually do it

Anything EU needs to be destroyed. Either give me a European Confederation that takes subsidiarity/autonomy seriously and is pro-European, not pro-multiculturalist lunacy, or fuck off. USSR style imperiums are not a viable alternative to the Westphalia order.

Fuck the EU. Fuck an EU army.

>barbaric influences of Eastern """Europe"""
>t. Serbia jr.

The EU doesnt care about what makes the most sense, they just want more power delegated unto them

We would fucking crush a European army. You wouldn't last a year against us.

The EU IS the 4th reich.

Just a liberal fascist one

This indeed

Thinking about a right wing european union that defends european culture and values and loves to kill muslims makes my dick very hard

Trieste - Bratislava - Stettin is the border of what a rational mind can consider Europe. Everything east of said border has cultural code incompatible with European culture.

Crime, corruption, laziness, lack of initiative... Only country/people who can govern in these parts is Russia/Russians and that's exactly where its influence should, or dare I say must, end.

please come free us again,
this time make us part of the United States,
you might have to break us up into smaller states

i want the 1st amendment, i want the guns, the cheap oil, the American lifestyle > European Union gulag lifestyle

God I fucking hate Clegg

I applaud it, but only if the nationalist take control. A EU army would be ideal for Fortress Evropa, a Evropa in which each nation keeps their own national identity and the securing of the external borders has top priority. A Mediterranean fleet with airbases in Spain and Italia would secure the south. A Northern fleet would secure it from Russian aggression (which I really much doubt is a real thing). The land borders would be secured with a Trump wall. Assistance with natural disasters would be a task for this EU army but they would be forbidden to otherwise intervene within EU nations. Any non-EU mission would have to be done only after X percentage of countries (Electoral collage style voting) agree with the mission.

But in the current state of the EU it`ll be used to quell nationalistic uprising and further kill us.

>>Get Nationalistic
>>Remove Kebab
>>Remove Bagel
>>Secure borders
>>EU Army
Somehow I have a ban evasion ban.

Another German trick to ruin everybody's fun/10

Shit
Hopefully we wont have this

>liberal fascist

While the irony of this phrase is obvious, the true irony is that using both words is in fact redundant.

But why not include Russia in it? They were always part of Europe

Also, voting for military actions is horribly inefficient, and has fucked up Athens multiple times

EU will hire minorities only so native whites aren't in the military.

Enjoy that fucking mess.

Is my flag showing?

No fucking chance would I support our armed forces being consumed by the EU. I voted out because I want a hard Brexit. I sure as hell don't want our boys and military being replaced by this. Get fucked European federalists. I'd rather see us all burn then be nothing but a bland European with no true identity or sovereignty.

Nope. Brexit please, thank you.

The UK. Not for long though unless this Falklands oil thing works out.

Oh wait, we're leaving though.

How is this a bad idea? Why dont you guys want a army on par with russias or chinas?

Wouldn't it just be better to be an ally to Russia?

Wouldnt it just be better if EU was an ally to Russia?

The EU is the continuation of Germany and Germany's way of 'making up' for the Nazis

It never will be, whereas the UK can be now that Trump is Putin's puppet

Bad idea.
We should rely on keeping NATO strong and pan-Atlantic cooperation which still keeps white nations together.

How long would it take to deal with a handful of sand-niggers?

The Eu is not a nation in its own right. It doesn't need a army to protect its borders because it had none

I would love to see Russia in such an alliance, I would love to see a Northern hemisphere Alliance, But I don`t see that happening withing the next 50 years. Fortress Evropa, Russian Customs Union and a North American Union with the eyes on space exploration is the way to go. Once extra terrestrial colonies are established we can take another look at our earthen alliances. Fortress Evropa an the Russian Customs Union do not need to be enemies, but open borders would be a very large step. A German Russian axis with asteroid mining could proved us with very much advancements, but we do need to rid ourselves form the banking kikes.

>French pussies led by self-destructive Germans and enforced by side-switching Italians

Gee, what could possibly go wrong?

Easy to kill. If the EU gets an army we need to leave NATO and ally with Russia and Poland. Together we wipe Islam from the earth.

About time we uncucked ourselves from the trainwreck that is American foreign policy.

I don't think the Brits give a fuck honestly

lol no

After years of propaganda bombing europeans with ideas like no borders &men who escape from war are tru heroes?! topkek

the only other comparable military is France. This is literally just an effort to co-op their military (would of been ours to but gg EU no rematch). European countries that cannot even be arsed to fund their own militaries now are not gonna put more funding into an EU military as they can just let the French pay for it and bleed for it.

This.