PROTEST AT RUTGERS UNIVERSITY

im so angry
I missed my train because of these cunts
They're protesting about trump, deportation, etc. So many FUCKING police

Are you in NB? I just saw these retards marching around campus. I hate it here so much

They are coming past my fuckign apartment now

Yeah, I am. I'm literally so angry. Why does everyone pander to liberals?

This is outside my apartment right now. I don't even live on campus. They are chanting "this is what democracy looks like"

You need to start yelling "Because KEK wills it!"

Witnessed

no. dont say anything or else you'll be attacked

Tape up an air horn and toss it at them.

I bet at least half of them didn't vote

Kek bless

Damn what street is this on? I'm driving home soon there better not be delays

>democracy looks like an angry mob

WELL NO FUCKING SHIT

That's George Street. They are gone now. I think they walked towards Cook/Douglass

dude spread dank memes about glow sticks and crystals among them. this is the moment your whole life has been building to. when destiny calls pick up the fucking phone

>George Street

Big crowd was at Georgetown yesterday, made me late to class clogging up the whole campus. Same chant

This isn't a bad thing. :/

Fucking Rutgers why are you so cucked? I want one of your delicious Pharma Fellowships but I swear all I ever see about the school is SJW protests.

Democracy looks like a bunch of wealthy upset twats who didn't bother voting?

Someone chalked some pro trump stuff around campus not too long ago. Of course the Latino studies department held an emergency meeting and there was a protest about it, but at the protest there were some pro trump guys there with signs and make America great again hats.

If you go here join the rutgers for trump group on Facebook

Now some lone idiot is walking down my street yelling "I hate Trump"

>implying I have a facebook

Well make a sock or come to the meeting tonight

How many people are in the group? Were you one of the guys counter protesting the other protest they had after the chalkening?

dumb college kids

Yes. About 110 in the Facebook group, 20 or so active members

Do you have meetings every Wednesday? I can't go tonight, but maybe next week. I'm not looking to be politically active on campus, but maybe just to make some friends.