Why are these 4 always DC's go-to superheroes outside of the comics?

Why are these 4 always DC's go-to superheroes outside of the comics?

That's 5.

You're pushing it with Green Arrow

>always 4
>posts 5 characters

Wondy is more important than 3 dudes in that pic

>He doesn't know about SuperMax, the greatest DC movie we never got

>Posts 4 main Leaguers and one of the primary Batman analogs as evidence of heavily-adapted DC Heroes
>Doesn't post the one with the most culturally-impactful TV show even in this post-Smallville, post-Gotham, post-CWVerse age.

For fucks sake, Sup Forums. I know none of you read comics but can you at least do your Sup Forums research?

Green arrow is the main character of arrowverse, one of the most important characters on Injustice and JL animated.

He's steadly rising on DC, he's surelly a b-list already

I mean 8/10 times most of DC’s media is about Batman, 1/10 times about Supes, and everyone else rolls dice for the 1/10 chance to be featured.

I wouldn't really call Green Arrow a go-to character, his notoriety came as a result of Arrow, and that show was basically "how can we do Batman without Batman?"

Which is why Ollie is a brooding dick half the time who brutally beats criminals and gets about 40% of Batman's Rogues Gallery shoved into his show.

Queen is much more lighthearted than he's portrayed on CW.

Green Arrow had a movie wrote for him in the early 2000s by Goyer.

>Green arrow is the main character of arrowverse, one of the most important characters on Injustice and JL animated
>Injustice
Everything else I agree, but I dunno about Ollie in Injustice

Yeah, that we didn't get.

And I'd bet my bottom dollar that it would've been the same type of thing as CW Arrow. Batman with arrows.

As the cum dumpster of the team?
Wonder Meme is irrelevant.
Bat, Supes and Flash are the A-team, WW is bellow every Green lantern.

Now. But Arrow is the first show he was a main character in. He got a bit of love in JLU i guess but even Dinah got a 90s show in birds of prey. He really doesn't belong on that list...yet. one day i hope he does though.

Ollie needs more Elseworld stories though, they are all Batman

>Queen is much more lighthearted than he's portrayed on CW.
Depends on the writer. Always a bit more lighthearted but not very much a lot of the time. He was a fanatical lunatic in GA and GL (i loved it) and a more down to earth and good lover in Grella run.

>But Arrow is the first show he was a main character in.
Oliver became a huge part of Smallville in the second half of the series. So much so that when Arrow was first getting started, all I saw were people begging for Hartley back.

>Batman-V-Superman-Details-Tease-A-Flash-Cameo.jpg
Why is Green Arrow there

Why is Dark Knight Batman there.

Why is Injustice Flash there.

Why is Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern there when everyone would rather forget it.

Which underpaid inter made this.

It was probably before we even got a picture of Batfleck, and the rumors about the rest of the movie were swirling.

People continued to watch after Lex left?

What i saw of GA in that i kinda hated the tacticool costume. Why the breast plates?

Also Artemis/Red Arrow stuff in Young Justice
Didn't he even have his own standalone episode on The Batman?

>Batman with arrows
This triggers me a little. It's not Batman they are copying off, it's specifically the Nolan movies and it isn't copying if it's made by the same company. Same thing happened with Mos.

It was good and the Oliver/Clark friendship is a decent replacement for Superman/Batman.
I think you're confused though. Smallville Green Arrow isn't any more tacticool than his classic comics costume. There are definitely no breastplates.

Oh my bad. It must be lemires run of GA that those green patchs lòok like armour. Are there specific GA Smallville episodes i should watch?

As typing this i just finished Kevin Smith GA vol 2. He gets the character far better than i expected. A great balance of fun and emotion.