Please redpill me on why you fuckers voted brexit

Please redpill me on why you fuckers voted brexit.

>muh bawwwwdersss
>ermygod the Jewish overlords are controlling our country!
>our great empire will rise again
kek

You guys literally sound like angsty teenagers with no political sense. Please, give me a reasonable answer to why you believe leaving the EU was a good idea, I'm generally interested in trying to understand your perspective.

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/london/revealed-the-most-popular-name-for-baby-boys-in-london-according-to-official-data-a2871406.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They literally can't.

>b-but muh immigrants

Fuck off you could deal with some cultural enrichment

i'll take it the lack of replies on this thread means the edgelords don't have a valid argument outside MUH WHITE RACE

It was for similar reasons to what happened with Trump, people wanted to send a message to the establishment that things need to change desu.

so instead of voting for actual palpable positive change, people voted for brexit and TRUMP
>my fucking sides

Great thread.

The EU process is fundamentally at odds with the Democratic process that we hold in very high regard. On a more colloquial level the UK is culturally quite distant from mainland Europe.

Also you don't have to be an intellectual to see that it wasn't a fair deal. We are - along with Germany - propping up the majority of the member states to our detriment and yet every time we voted on the legislation sent down from the hallowed halls of the EU commission we were on the losing side every single time.

On closer inspection you can look at the treatment of the Greeks and the Irish by the EU and recognize those cases as patently undemocratic and cruel.

EU legislation - by design or not - puts far more pressure on small business than large ones. Indeed it is crippling in most cases. That sort of pro-corporate agenda leads to the privitisation of institutions that we hold very dear as a nation.

Social mobility has essentially stopped and people conflate that - rightly or wrongly - to the EU

I wish someone would redpill me on his hair.

What the fuck is going on there?

>cuck mad that we can deport shitskins once we leave

It was mostly about immigration but the EU has a ton of retarded legislation like the human rights convention that fucks with a country's ability to govern properly.

>Aussie and a Leaf
Discarded.

the fees for membership are going up. the UK is the only member who has 2%+ GDP growth in the entire EU

the united EU military was going to be funded mostly by the UK because it was the only one with money

the brits had to destroy their own fishing boats so norway could fish in the brits waters thanks to EU faggotry

if the EU wants to refuse a paying customer its their own business but the EU isnt the only game in town and certainly not the cheapest

Last year the UK created more jobs than the whole European Union.

A vote for Brexit is a vote for economic freedom

>The EU process is at odds with the Democratic process
No, your democratic freedumbs within your sovereign state are upheld to equal degree whether you are in or out.

>propping up the majority of the member states to our detriment
Yes, in order to prosper, you need to carry the weak links until they have caught up

>treatment of the Greeks and Irish
i'd say elements of their treatment are cruel, but could you imagine a Greece without the EU?

>EU legislation puts pressure on small business
You can't blame the EU for economic pressures on small businesses. That will happen regardless in a capitalist system

>Social mobility has essentially stopped
Again, playing the blame game and hoping drastic change like BREXIT will solve class problems caused by an increasingly unregulated capitalist system.

Instead of working on progress as a leader and fundamental pillar of the EU, Birtian instead decides to leave, with no intellectual reasoning and only "WE WANT CHANGE".

Perhaps 2017, the year of TRUMP and BREXIT will make people learn that "any change" =/ positive change

Fuck trump and fuck white people

Instead of voting for something that didn't exist you mean? It was either the status quo or change, it didn't matter if the change was positive or not

It was more of a protest for me; just a way to say 'bollocks'.

I don't know what Australia is like, but we catch shit at every fucking angle here.

'Diversity is strength' propaganda is in everything, every facet of life. Most people above 25 are as sick as fuck of it, sick of being told that just being British is a bad thing, that we should be Global citizens.

and so Brexit happened.

>retrogression to avoid stagnation

good idea retard

Not sure what your point is, Bernie had nothing to do with Brexit and was pretty much manipulated by Hillary anyway. The entire political establishment needs to be torn down, either we will get positive change form all this or we will burn everything and rebuild anew.

>70%+ of laws are not made in the UK
>Forced into shitty EU trade agreements
>Forced to have their borders open to 500 million people
>Mass immigration has caused nothing but problems for every single country in the EU
>50 million pounds a day now stays in England rather than funding unelected, corrupt, communist fucks

The people who voted wanted to be more like Australia and thought their votes would make that happen, but it's too late for the UK the damage is done, it's a muslim country now.

Tell me what the regression is?

again, an emotional and unintelligent perspective.

The only thing that BREXIT will achieve is to ensure that being British really is a bad thing.

It was more of a fuck you vote to all the lot in parliament who seem to have an extreme hard on for 'muh yurotrash identity' when its a completely ironic that they're overrunning the continent with third worlders because diversity and all that jazz.

I dont like the idea of an EU superstate that's becoming bigger and bigger over time, and I find it slighty (((coincidental))) that once all of our PMs have been voted out or resign their jobs, they're suddenly on the gravy train in some cushy EU job.

Do you believe everything you see on the media? Because you are heavily misinformed.

Why are you so upset? You'd have to be a moron to think that we are screwed for leaving the EU, things could go either way and being so confident of one outcome has a good chance of making you look like an idiot just like most Trump pollsters.

Look at Sweden, Belgium and Germany. Would you want open borders with them?

No you wouldn't.

do go on

What's got you all uppity you fucking gook.

FOAR MOAR NEETBUX

For Sup Forums Feels > Reals

Emotionally driven populist movements are taking over the right. Britain is never going to get as good as a deal as it had in the EU. But I'm mean you guys aren't being run from Brussels amirite? I mean Farage and Trump said some really scary things about foreigners.

For the memes

>Based populist movements are taking over the west. And won't stop because cucked leafs can't keep up.

FTFY

Because I wanted to gain some small amount of control for my country from the hands of faceless EU bureaucrats who will never have the interest of the British people at heart.

We may have had a good deal and if things were going to stay the same sure maybe we would been in a good situation, but obviously the EU was going to become increasingly integrated overtime, it would've continued to increase it's control over the nations within it. We don't want to be controlled by a bunch of leftist cucks, it was pretty much the refugee crisis that caused brexit to win when we saw what continental Europeans believed in.

I mean I'm American, but Borders, avoiding German hegemonic control of Britain, and pursuing the individual interests of the UK over those of Europe are all totally legitimate reasons.

The EU is a failed experiment and anyone who advocates clinging to it is a retard.

geometric growth of shitskins

also kill yourself

>Asshurt Leftist mad that Trump won
Economy is already improving and he hasn't even taken office yet. We're going to do great, cuck. The UK will do fine too.

We are nor permitted to create legislation or even vote in the people that do. That legislation then has to be carried out by us sent from people with no accountability. That is undemocratic desu.

>carry the weak links until they catch up.
But they aren't catching up, they're pulling everything else down. The EU has been in recession for some time. We are the 5th biggest economy on Earth. Outside of altruism what to we have to gain from basically siphoning our own wealth off to Poland or Spain? Not to mention that the poorer countries cannot begin to pull themselves up whilst their unskilled labour force commit exodus to the richer countries.

>but could you imagine a Greece without the EU?
They were forced into the Euro zone even though the most charitable outlook was that their tax problems would make it a bad move for them and then they were forced into humiliation via austerity measures. They were patsies from the start. I can't say they would be better off having never joined the EU but at least they wouldn't be under a boot.

>You can't blame the EU for economic pressures on small businesses.
Legislative pressure. You really cannot imagine the amount of regulations and the severity of the punishments for breaking them. Easily absorbed by a multi national but simply end game for a lot of small business and it creates defacto monopolies.

On social mobility - that is simply how it is perceived by many people. Again - rightly or wrongly

You argue that we are feels while taking the feels stance yourselves (if not, the cite some sources, you got those facts right?). No one cares that people call them names, we get the fuck over it. To keep our countries from becoming the next sweden and germany we will do what ever it takes. If you don't like that you are welcome to leave if you are in one of our areas, our to leave you fucking nose out of it. Just because it sounds nice to be "open" and "free" to everyone, does not mean they will be in kind and that is what matters more then some petty money. Can't spend money and live well if you have to live in fear you might get killed,whipped,raped or whatever else our "friendly" new people want to do.

>increasingly unregulated capitalist system
>EU is an ever increasing system of capitalist regulation

>then cite some

>that'll show 'em

>muh redpill maymay

God I hope the kids veto implementing article 50.

Brexit isn't legally binding remember.
Inb4 edgelords start spouting shite about taking to the streets.

Because a bunch of underarchiving losers believe a bunch of Tory landlords (the Brexit elite) and a bunch of media person (Brexit parasites that survive on the ad views of Brexiters) that they are super special snowflakes and everything is going to be great.

Then every opposition is silenced because the opposition doesn't constantly take you blowjobs but the brexit elite/parasites does.

In reality they are on their way of becoming the equivalent of being border-locked inside a single state out of the entire US, with even less opportunities, purchasing capability and the highest aspiration being something like picking fruits to pay rent to your landlord.

And much like the chavistas etc and any other form of collectivism, everything is seen through the prism of "suure, its bad now but it will be better later, you will see. Any time now. Aaaaaany time now".

The only thing they don't feel like doing, is actually read something and get a small business idea. Cause that requires workkkkkkkkgkkgkgkgk.

desu it was about immigration, but britcucks were too stupid to realize all the immigrants are pakis and pajeets that they will continue to let in post Brexit.

Oh yeah. Of course juncker, merkel and the others were just dying to let us change the eu on a large scale and give us what we wanted.

Here's an inconvenient truth: we were told that there would be no negotiation on freedom of movement among other things.

That's enough of a reason to leave.

>Unelected lords blocking brexit
May will just create 1000 new peers as a fuck you, else we get a UKIP government at a snap election

It's hilarious you criticise brexit supporters of being lazy when we're the ones who are willing to suffer and work to make this country better, remaining in the EU is the lazy pathetic option for those unwilling to take a risk.

I love this argument

When I was in London and Glasgow, the shitskins I saw were always small business owners.
The drug addicts, criminals and homeless however were always white.

Are you mad that shitskin Arabs are better at running their kebab shops than middle class whites are at trying to find a job?

Typical brits and Amerifags, blaming their situations on irrelevant outside forces while maintaining a corporate sponsored, patriotic empathy towards the system that is fucking them.

they prefer to be America's puppy instead an European leader. They've always been and will be a bunch of cowards.

>Piketty is a hack who cherrypicks data to conform to his preordained beliefs

There's no good reason for leaving the EU.

The only reason we left is because the right wing media that dominates the UK made up bullshit about immigration running out of control and the EU making laws without the UK's consent...

All nonsense, of course.

Mp's won't block it because it'll be political suicide......the lords are unaccountable, however.....also, how can may radically overhaul the house of lords without the house of lords shooting down any legislative proposals?

Lol

Also "muh 300 million for muh nhs"

>Mocking the real reason as being a joke
That's your problem. It is the Jews, you fucking idiot.

The eu is rapidly receiving migrants from all over Africa and the middle east.

With political leanings the way they are in the EU it won't be long till these people are just made citizens because oh my heart bleeds for the poor African and middle eastern people.

When that does they will have freedom to move around the whole Eu. And to be quiet honest I don't want more Africans and Middle eastern people in my nation. So I voted out.

Article 50 will be delated by constirutional wrangles.

This allows MPs off the hook.

Article 50 will not be immplimented in this Parliament, if ever...

Most common name is London is Muhammad.

I would like to ask: what do you think would be the net benefits of us remaining?

Ok José

Poor babies. Time to get off your ass and work for a living. It sucks, I know, but it will help you to grow up.

...and so, the bullshitting continues.

None. I'm a contrarian

According to George Soros kek
Way to buy the propaganda, dumbass

You're probably right, it's a shame really because now we'll be fucked over in the future by the EU. However outside with Trumps America our prospects look better than we could've ever hoped for.

offers no argument other than but economy is fine right now!!!

yes, that's my argument

You are taking an uncalculated risk fueled emotion and angst. That is not courage you faggot.
You are limiting your potential and opportunity as well as facilitating an increase in wealth inequality. Good luck "working to make your country great" when you can't find a job.

White Europeans coming to work in your country is better than what you are continuing to allow, pakis and indians.

Flag test

They did it because Merkel invited the third world into Europe and the cucked politicians seemed not to care. Immigration and (sand)niggers are the reasons. Don't let anyone tell you something else. It's not muh independence,it's not muh NHS. Basically Germany ruined Europe for the third time in recent history.

>Reddit formatting
Not worth reading, sorry.

and Mohammed is in the top 10 aswell.

>However outside with Trumps America our prospects look better

Theresa May was number 11 on the phone call list from Donald Trump... so much for the special relationship.

If Trump backs the US out of WTO agreements, it will fuck the UK.

>and Mohammed is in the top 10 aswell.
your source is literally a pepe meme

> soros propaganda

Usually trying to cause panic by highlighting the falling population of whites as a percentage in the US is a trope wheeled out by white nationalists, stormfags etc.

Make your fucking mind up.

If anyone ever doubts the EU as an overbearing entity just look at how much bullshit you have to go through just to leave.

I mean ffs we can't even leave until every member state agrees to the terms. Fuck off I just want to go.

At least the UN had the good sense to sanctify the permanent members

I actually didn't vote for Brexit, I realised the prospects for it later and was glad the people did even if it was for the wrong reasons. I'm not sure what you're basing your economic views on maybe 'expert' opinions that have already been repeatedly wrong.

standard.co.uk/news/london/revealed-the-most-popular-name-for-baby-boys-in-london-according-to-official-data-a2871406.html

I will gladly allow any Commonwealth citizen to come here before some big foreheaded slav

yep, you absolute retards have truly fucked yourself

>trump will push an isolationist trade policy
>EU will punish Britain for BREXIT
>Britains trade and economy will plummet

But... but... muh legislative freedom! muh borders!!
FUCK YOU MUHAMMAD THIS IS YOUR FAULT!

Well that shut the Ausfag up pretty quickly.

Kill yourself you fucking left wing cucked scum.

Explain to me, in the most detailed manner possible how ASSBLASTED you were after brexit and Trump. Please do faggot.

If you look at the 10 he called first it shows it's not a big deal, I'm a bit tired of the media trying to blow what order he called people out of proportion.

You could leave quite quickly if you cut of economic/trade ties and the free movement of people.
Britain wants her cake and eat it....EU member States will be resident to this.....it's our choice to make it convoluted

>Fuck off you could deal with some cultural enrichment

does this imply you don't actually like the enrichment, Canada?

Indeed.

There is no rational reason for leaving the EU. All the shit about uncontrolled migrants flooding the country and the EU dictating UK laws was, er... shit.

I have seen this explanation thrown around often on this board lately.
All of you sound like you're in denial about the lake of shit in which you've voluntarily cannon dived, tb quite h

every commonwealth nation is now greater than Britain though. We don't want to go there, you guys have fucked things up too badly.

I'll enjoy my job security, high wages, awesome flora and fauna, incredible beaches and 99% white comfy towns.

pic related, my town > rainy pajeetville

SHUT UP. STOP SAYING THOSE THINGS

Italy I'm not surprised you're upset that we're leaving. Leeches die in empty swamps.

history lesson on recent history since you faggots only want to talk about ww2 when you consider history. here's the history lesson: since being kettled into and then joining the EU, with promises of better conditions, life got worse and the promises didn't didn't come to fruition, that was the understanding that lead to the brexit according to sources. im not saying its true, but all accountable sources claim this.

actually the Brexiters, Trumpers and so on vote on principles, it's just leftists renounce them and declare it is impossible to defend them

i honestly don't give a fuck, it doesn't effect my life here in based country. I find it entertaining discussing how fucked your situations are.

You mad homie?

>hillary clinton regime is positive change

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH thanks for the laugh this evening Ausfag

HAHAHHA very good joke

Italy contributes 9.5 billion euros to the EU.

But the EU literally doesn't affect your immigration, atleast not the problematic immigration. EU isn't the ones making you accept Africans and Pakis from your old colonies, that is your own choice.

Why are Brits so stupid?

It's quite clearly some jumped up little gook in australia butt mad that were coming back for our rightful clay. his ass is getting booted back to zhedong city.

Retard kiddie saged

I'm dying to know about all your achievements in culture, science, literature and shaping the modern world Australia.

>Aaaah fackin bushpig stole me fackin serfbord

>lets have a history lesson
>all accountable sources claim feels and emotions
yep, US flag

I keep hearing how fucked we are, and every time anything happens now in the future it'll be because we left the EU. Even if in the highly unlikely scenario we suddenly prosper considerably and the rest of the EU goes to shit you deluded retards would continue to argue the UK would've been better within the EU. You say we're in denial at least we accept the risk you've already made up your mind with nothing but shit you pulled out of your arse.