JLA by Joe Kelly

Part 2: Revisionist History

Part 1

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/hzjl9eqxujwmbwd/AAD9nXt6Ka4dAJj3jICPoCrCa?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kyle shouldn't even bother owning a fridge at this point

I wonder if Wally and Kyle will ever even see each other again

I wasn't following Aquaman at all during this time, so I had no clue as to what was going on.

When I read this I had no idea what any of this was either and even after reading Wikipedia I still didn't.

All you need to know is "Aquaman and Atlantis are missing and no one knows why"

There actually isn't much more to know since Aquaman had been cancelled a few years before

As an ancient history and mythology nut the League of Ancients is probably my favorite thing about this entire run

But can they beat the Cavengers?

I don't know what ever ended up happening with the "Avengers One Million BC" thing but I guarantee it's not as cool as the LoA

Does anyone have a download link to this run?

>tfw the real Justice League will never be this comfy

I'll upload

Thanks man

It had its moments during Meltzer's run, as mediocre as it was

Nothing has happened. It seems like it will be picked up when Aaron does Avengers with the next renumbering.

Kelly's run is underrated imo
also I really like this costume for Kyle, and I thought it was a shame that every non-Ion outfit he's had since has just been a rehash of his 90s costume . For a brief period in Rebirth he was even back to the original crabmask, weird gauntlets and all!

I've been seeing some more recognition for it lately but still way underrated compared to Morrison

IMO it takes the best aspects of Morrison's and mixes them with the strong character writing Kelly is known for

Tempest fans report in, all three of us

Also re: Kyle's costume, I agree. It keeps what works about the original while making it fit in with the modern costumes.

I love how Mahnke draws J'onn. He loves to have him warp and actually use his shapeshifting abilities. Later on in the run Duncan Rouleau goes way overboard with it, though.

Do you have plans to pick up that reprint?

Garth is great

Absolutely, it's also a great price and will probably be like ten bucks within a month of release so I might buy an extra copy or two to give to friends who are excited about the Aquaman movie

Glad most of the Trenchcoat Brigade could make it

This one's a personal fav of mine, just hits all the right notes.

Also dl link
dropbox.com/sh/hzjl9eqxujwmbwd/AAD9nXt6Ka4dAJj3jICPoCrCa?dl=0

Plas, never change.

I think Billy was still supposed to have a secret identity at this point with the JSA. The infamous "Degaton loves Stargirl crying" issue was from 2004, and that was about Billy looking like a pedo according to Jay.