Leftist propaganda

Immigration is good for you, goyim.

Post leftist propaganda from your countries. (with subtitle)

youtube.com/watch?v=HOjS1NgPtyI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4TkICsiiEg
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-threatens-legal-action-against-hungary-unless-takes-refugees-back-migration-asylum-seekers-a7350896.html
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-hungary-idUSKCN1110F9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is going to be a problem for Japan before its a problem for the west

They will produce robots to solve that problem

Yeah, which is a good thing

I mean why the fuck do people keep thinking that increasingly growing population is unambiguously a good thing no matter what. With our level of technology, the less people the higher the standard of living can be for each of them.

Just make female robots that can bear a child. So we won't need women (whom are all degenerates) anymore. We'll be saved from the globalist jew.

We're not at that stage where we can fill every job with a hydraulic robotic arm. Human labour will still dominate much of the 21st century.

also fuck gypsies, they're like our version of niggers

I have nothing against well-adjusted roma, but those are not so common and completely different from gypsies, just like black people and niggers aren't the same thing

oh hey buddy how you doin

then we need to hurry the fuck up and SCIENCE FASTER

Western Europe needs labour, but not these unskilled muslims.

>look at all these crippled, poor immigrants :'(
why do they do this?

are we twins?

No, I just thought it funny that another Czech posted about a minute after me

Gypsies are worse than niggers or anything in this world. Just seach for "cigány".

Fixing low birth rates and low labour supply with mass immigration is like ending a drought by drinking liquid shit.

The west should undertake serious societal measures to give people incentive to have children. Tax breaks for families and married couples, and cultural programs to support traditional families and gender roles. The state should also provide different sorts of leisure programs for families.

Also,
>Overpopulation will destroy us!
>Hey you're not having enough children, you need immigrants to fix this!

Oh I know, I just thought I'd draw a comparison for people who live in countries that don't have gypsies

Yeah, they are all women and children

youtube.com/watch?v=e4TkICsiiEg

Fucking this.

Feminism, everyone.

I think this was proven to be fake. At least I hope so.

I hope so finnish bro, What kind of govt do you have now? Ours is 77% right wing.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-threatens-legal-action-against-hungary-unless-takes-refugees-back-migration-asylum-seekers-a7350896.html

Don't back down Hungary, build that wall higher

We are going to build a second one

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-hungary-idUSKCN1110F9

That's great, honestly we should just hurry the fuck up and build a fence around all the Visegrad Group countries.

Do you think Austria should come too?

Pro tip leftists: Immigrants age too.

You are going to need more immigrants to take care of the old immigrants as well. Eventually you have Complete ethnic cleansing of the native population (or large segregation)

I wonder, i know immigration is bad and everything but how do you even fix your lack of young men?

Yes, after Hofer and FPÖ won the election, Croatia and Slovenia are welcomed too

see this post: cool, I can dig it

If you just kept pumping out children like a good dog you would never have needed immigrants.
What's wrong with you that you stopped fucking european cuties?
Low test from WW2 or something?
Get replaced shitstain, you're disposable.

You realize that the birth rate is declining in EVERY white nation, yes?

So are you implying that all white nations are low test? So a bunch of low test males dominate the world?

Get your fucking head examined you dumb fuck. White people are not disposable.

Our govt is supposedly right-wing, but all they've done is tie us closer to the EU, flood our country with immigrants, and push leftist social policy. They decreased education funding, but they certainly haven't cut spending when it comes to things like immigration and foreign aid.

The only party in Finland that showed any opposition towards establishment was immediately cucked once it got into government.

I'm sad my Ugric friend. I wish we had a border fence and a based government like Hungary.

Yeah, but having children nowadays sucks horse cock, women expect you to do shit and spend time with them even after working all day. My dad and my grandpa never did shit around the house and the only time they dedicated to their children was Sunday afternoon.

I would not mind having 3 or 4 kids if i could raise them the way my grandpa and dad did.

Is Japan taking notes about all the bad parts of multiculturalism?

They are aware and they won't let the Olympics make them think that foreigners are good for their country, right?

It's sounds like Germany, I hope you get another Kallio, but no Orban. The wall is good, but he and his party is very corrupt. Still better than the left.