FRESHEST:
pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL
-------------------------
pastebin.com/2fPyB4UA
pastebin.com/pEkBMJMf
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv
pastebin.com/yTSsq8iq
archive.is/LoIgS

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

'"James Alefantis'" instagram by morning of 11/7/16 it was set to private:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7

The dominoes are starting to stack up.
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq

Comet Ping Pong birthday party with MajesticApe
liveleak.com/view?i=93f_1478801482

SECOND INVESTIGATION, THIS IS ALL LINKED :
>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Child Trafficking confirmed nearby in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)
>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area

someone look into this it’s sketchy as fuck and has the Boylover symbol
childcarecenter.us/provider

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/pizzagate?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/
youtube.com/watch?v=9pzm1lQX0qU
pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL
i.4cdn.org/pol/1479181708531.png
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3741
ttsoutreach.org/default.html
archive.fo/n5qPW
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478928832092.png
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/53/531436_news-u-won-t-find-in-the-news-.html
archive.is/TiOD0
liftingtheveil.org/foster04.htm
politicalgates.blogspot.com/2011/12/children-under-attack-culture-of.html
huffingtonpost.com/david-isenberg/its-dj-vu-for-dyncorp-all_b_792394.html
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bdso0/dyncorp_child_trafficking_hillary_covers_up/
offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/207074
rutube.ru/video/15b34f4cada9f0816147f90b54d0ec3a/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Sandusky#Further_allegations_and_investigations
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6a/Gerald_Sandusky_Sexual_Abuse_Findings_of_Grand_Jury.png/800px-Gerald_Sandusky_Sexual_Abuse_Findings_of_Grand_Jury.png
i.4cdn.org/pol/1479188158022.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorn_(organization)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have a bump.

Appreciated lad

have an anti bump

This is a new lead that has come up, if anyone can help connect the ICMEC AND NCMEC to Alefantis or affiliated parties that would be helpful

bump for good cause

twitter.com/hashtag/pizzagate?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

the T*rks are doing a good work at spreading the news, but we need more posts in english to reach more people

Thanks OP

I have some of their literature and they are fucking evil to the bone.

It really is a matter of life and death, for the kids anyway. Anyone who is a parent here is particularly invested.

That's true, and as there are many forms of art, and they like to put symbols and phrases in them to poke fun at us and feel even more like elitists.

what is this thread about?

The alt-right accounts are being banned too quickly, they crippled the twitter network literally overnight

Didn't know they had started banning us. The account I started is still working.

a paedo ring including prominent people from DC, Hillary's campaing manager and others

read the pastebin or wait for the infographics to be posted

Start at the top of the OP and work your way down.

When they announced their cuddle-board they created to protect leftist fee fees that should have alerted everyone what was coming. They are idiotic, too, since it will only lead to a new platform being created where that shit doesn't hold sway.

Then again, their weakness of hubris has never been curtailed so they will keep experiencing the same things over and over. I'm not sorry for them either.

Read this plebbit post

This thread is basically the place where we are investigating lead based on the information talked about in this link

Hello. I am a spokesperson for Comet Ping Pong Big Cheese L.L.C. and I implore you to delete this. Now. This matter does not concern you or The Public. There are some facts that people shouldn't know

pretty low energy bait leaf

>a fucking leaf

Delete.

It's literally 5777 (((Year))).

A Satanic Jubilee, C'Mon Now.

|
|>
|
|

(bump)

I will give you 24 hours to delete your 'Sup Forums Accounts' yourselves. If you don't heed my warning. There will be consequences. I will personally contact your I.S.P.'s to cut contact.

INTERPOL is notorious for covering shit up for rich pedos

One business day.

What's up with the Euro notes stacks? $1000?

Hi guys I need help examining this attached file.

It is obviously pedo shit but there is a chance there is hidden stenographed info in file.

What would John Podesta and co use as their encryption key? Need that key or a supercomputer to break it.

Pic related.

Hey. I havent followed the pizzagate thing for a while. Can you explain me this picture? Is it related to Comet Ping Pong?

BUMP

anyone see the connection with culkin, his band, "the underground pizza", endorsing trump and this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=9pzm1lQX0qU

(i know its referencing andy warhol but still)

>leaf in charge of making threats

I honestly still don't understand the gemiatra shit. It was connected to the Madeleine McCann case

OP from last thread and don't have time to catch up ATM, what's the newest lead? Some place called Vancouver club? How is it related and through who?

Shit just keeps expanding

>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

I can actually but I need to know how to upload pictures without giving away info

I don't get the whole stenography lead people have been following, can someone explain?

Jesus Christ I thought that was a spider.

>pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL

You mean upload them here?

Put them through a file sharing website like i.sli.mg or something to it wipes the metadata?

Would be nice if you could explain that shit dutchanon

so yesterday some user found some code (pic related) on a website from a supposed it security company website (www.z-sec.io but be carefull, it apparently tries to run a script) from bill havre, who is registered owner of many companies including the Midland Management and Casting which is leaded by that chandler cunt who flew a few times on the lolitaexpress
the code was apparently cyphercoded and with the key in the picture (i dont know where it came from) it spit out "nqeuhpeyfhmmplqquupgqoqhtqckhyopweupexpwgbhgyumhll". some user then had the idea to put it in a gematria calculater which translates the letters into number and adds them, and then looks for combination of words that fit it as well where one of the outcomes was "missing british girl madeleine mccann portugal two two zeor", status, nationality, both names, location of dissappearance, and date of dissappearence. i have used the key to decode it myself and put it in gematria calculator and had the same outcome.

now what i didnt do is countercheck the connections of the companies, can anyone confirm? are there any new leads regarding this?

Instead of posting every info graphic made, this network map is illustrative of how huge of a group we're actually looking at here.
i.4cdn.org/pol/1479181708531.png

There are high level people involved with their lofty organizations and charities and there are the ones that operate to remove children from areas in which a disaster occurred: India, Haiti, NO after Katrina, where a missing child was just assumed to be buried under rubble or washed out to sea. Sometimes these kids are taken through various channels such as orphanages to foster care and/or through day-cares.

There have been a number of daycare centers that have been identified lately with ties to people whose names we know: Alefantis of Comet (possibly StarChild Daycare of New York, through IP path); Laura Silsby and Charisa Coulter, orphanage, New Life Children's Refuge, in the Dominican Republic, connected to Hillary (Silsby now works for a firm that does AMBER ALERTS - convenient, no?)
WikiLeaks e-mail discusses pricing of transporting children
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3741

Through the Storm Outreach
1286 Sumter Hwy
Kingtree, SC 29556
ttsoutreach.org/default.html
archive.fo/n5qPW

--->Here's a shot of the street. I made sure to look at the even side even though my phone shows an odd address. The building on the left (1288) is Church of Christ. The right side is 1286, and all I can see is wooded nothing.
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478928832092.png

There was a wikileak text about exactly how the Children's Aid Societies use loopholes in law to actually ''abduct'' them without it ever being ''illegal'' or something.
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/53/531436_news-u-won-t-find-in-the-news-.html

These are good areas to research using Clinton Foundation donors, and those connected to Epstein in the network map linked above.

Ask a Steganograph

There is reason to believe there is a hidden message in that image.

Deleted right in front of you. How did that feel.

It was the Mafioso TV Series, the guy who died recently.

That part I get, how is it hidden and how can we uncover it?

What does the Mafioso show have to do with it? I was away when this particular lead came up so I don't really understand

Lee Alefantis friends list archive.is/TiOD0

You need a 16-64 character key. They might have transmitted the key prior to encrypted messages, or saved it somewhere we can recover.

It's the sort of thing you usually save in digital form on another device, as insecure as it is.

--> 47073_1.7 Abducted Children Laws Part 1.doc
Issues are exaggerated, against parents, by the Children’s Aid Society’s while matters of their own agency are self investigated and downplayed. 50% of children raised in care do not make it into adulthood. The society self investigates all these cases. The family is at the Society’s mercy, due to intentional loopholes, in complete legal imbalance. In severe circumstances, the courts can blackmail the mentally healthy parents to ingest psychiatric drugs which then can cause disorder because judges and doctors can work closely together behind the scenes.

The Societies are not addressed by police enforcement for crimes they could commit and therefore are in a phantom position above the law. They secret dictate to but not answer to police or the courts, in total violation of the Constitution of 1960, Charter of Rights and Freedoms and Criminal Code. Our contracted police systems are absolutely useless in these abduction cases and the Societies representatives can do “anything” they want to the child. No authorities respond for the child’s true risk circumstances,

Today, the public is falsely informed to contact the Children’s Aid Society to report abuse. The Children’s Aid Society’s then simply cover-up the abuses that pertain to their own ring and dictate to police. They are operating as a foreign phantom child pimp ring by use of true Canadian children. This advise to the public is illegal and “Obstruct Justice” as the Society’s are intended by the public to be policed by our police. The police and Society’s have made secret policies between themselves to allow the Society to freely abduct, molest, pimp or even kill our innocent children. It is proper to report all cases of child abuse to the police, not to Children’s Aids.

If the Societies were not an unethical ring, they would not absolutely need this volume of loopholes so badly.

Good shit there, thanks

Lee Alefantis friend Donald's Jew dad

Has anyone tied Thorn into this yet? Good stuff by the way

Jewlluminati confirmed

47080_1.4 a FB Savin.doc
Further if Judge Goldberg is related to Whoopi a.k.a. Goldberg & they were raised with the same principle’s there would be serious conflict of interest in that Judge hearing over matters of children as Whoppi Goldberg has been intimidating people to “shut up” through advices she is giving through her programming which is totally unhealthy advice & the silence that Whoopi is advocating is what the pedophile rings in position of authority, like Judges need to continue to be success at abducting, molesting & murdering the children. In Whoopi’s apparent opinion, it is “uncool” to open your mouth & speak out to make positive correction for protections & it is cool to stay quiet & remain a target of criminal organization & let the damage continue while criminals have fun accosting our families. Whoopi Goldberg’s principle’s enable pedophilia.
Hopefully this makes clear why we need to focus on connections, especially with respect to charities/organizations and sketchy "daycare/childcare" facilities and orphanages.

Dutchbro found this
Scientific study performed proving that at least 25% of children in foster care in US are subject to abuse, with some references to articles in various states of the US (could be linked to people involved)
liftingtheveil.org/foster04.htm

The biggest lead I have is dyncorp, who are hired by US secretary of state and active in countries such as afghanistan, bosnia and HAITI!!!:
politicalgates.blogspot.com/2011/12/children-under-attack-culture-of.html

They were involved in child sex trafficking in bosnia:
huffingtonpost.com/david-isenberg/its-dj-vu-for-dyncorp-all_b_792394.html

While googling this also found that our reddit companions figured this out as well:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bdso0/dyncorp_child_trafficking_hillary_covers_up/

I got something different

Using the masonic key
>pic related
picumqctlmggqoiiuuqdihimwibfmthqvcuqczqvdjmdtugmoo

taking that and putting it into the Gematria Calculator I get a lot of results - several stick out

I don't know enough about how gematria works, but one of the 'Jewish' results is:
>anyone with information on the willow glen child snuff community message me 3095824862

Other interesing results:
English
>follow rule forty six in your skull and bones rules book
>forums hacked by alan pope mossad dot gov dot il hacked by alan goss pope
>they enter through a tunnel that is hidden to the outer world
>you will get caught when youre involved in illegal activities
>zachary james carr of aledo illinois masons call me aleister crowley
>the victim survivor is called a e2 80 9cslave e2 80 9d by the programmer handler 2c
>the messenger requests that he please not be shot good luck buddy

Simple
>father robbie mcdougall adoramus ministries ninety eight monck ave
>giza technologies import export company the front company
>transportation of children to the backdoor of the vancouver club
>princess diane sf princess eugenia santa cruz princess beatrice sj

Christ, it's everywhere

Thanks for the info

Bump.

Sorry Sup Forumstards, I cannot do this and then go play with my granddaughter. Godspeed and put these fuckers down hard.

message it. do it.
>3095824862

>www.z-sec.io but be carefull, it apparently tries to run a script

Piwik, a website tracker of some sorts, is the only thing visible in the code.

Seems a bit out of place unless the intention is to track how far we've gotten, kind of like a lighthouse.

bump

>That part I get, how is it hidden and how can we uncover it?

open the image in a hex editor

>Some facts that people shouldn't know

I kind of agree... we'd be all the happier for it.

But something else knows. If all this shit is true... we not knowing, means some poor kids have to know.

Even the edgiest of channers have their assholes rubbed the wrong way by the idea.

Dyncorp is in Panama papers. Confirmed money laundering. offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/207074

Oh my Y.H.W.H. Goyim I cracked the case.

read the other thread

Victor Thorn? Or someone else?

Yes, user, it's a worldwide multi-billion$$ network.

more from Dutch user

Sian Griffiths (Northern Wales) She supposedly uncovered a lot of evidence which was silenced by the BBC:
rutube.ru/video/15b34f4cada9f0816147f90b54d0ec3a/

Some more info on previously convicted pedo Jerry Sandusky, maybe someone can find ties between him and people involved in this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Sandusky#Further_allegations_and_investigations

A map of the people involved in Jerry Sanduskys actions:
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6a/Gerald_Sandusky_Sexual_Abuse_Findings_of_Grand_Jury.png/800px-Gerald_Sandusky_Sexual_Abuse_Findings_of_Grand_Jury.png

And lest anyone (shill or just ignorants) tell you that "pizza" or "cheese pizza" or "chicken lover" means nothing at all

htts://homosexualinfo.org/sexualityslang
i.4cdn.org/pol/1479188158022.png

yeh, you used a different key. i checked with the key int he picture. the key was posted by some user earlier and when used its spits out what i said. but again no idea where the key comes from but i doubt he could create one resulting on the madeleine message on purpose in that short time, so i guess its a common key used somewhere but i really dont know and in fact barely have any knoweldge about de or encrypting stuff.

ha. Now get the fuck out

I was referring to this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorn_(organization)

They have a lot of Hollywood relations and are connected to NCMEC, which is the founder of ICMEC

This could be a our link to the Pedowood branch

Autistic shitcunts. Stop polluting Sup Forums with this /x/ shit.

go back to your London township Ahmed, we are not yet ready to start Safar

self help books for the ppl in this thread
IsraelJewishSelfHelpbooks.org/159023040/checkout

If someone could link me to the archive where it there was debate on finding "Say (cant remember) to receive half off bill ..."

I bet there are many pedos freaking out right now, they will know we are investigating them by now.

crazy jump of facts?

>>

Feeling down or blue is a natural part of life. People let us down, things go wrong, we lose people we love or the dreams we've valued. When feeling down stretches over weeks or months, is occurring frequently and interfering with your ability to interact with people and enjoy your life, it is likely that you're experiencing some form of depression. Provided that you're able to access information and have a good doctor and support network around you, even severe depression is a highly treatable condition.

Oh right, the Hello Friend thing.

It's worth people looking at but I have no expertise in that field so I can't help much.

The Alefantis piece that ran recently was pretty fucking hilarious. They're all terrified.

The day of the rope is coming CTR

holy fucking shit

About this booklet

This booklet, prepared by the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), provides an overview on depression. NIMH is part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the primary Federal agency for conducting and supporting medical research.

This booklet will help you learn the following four things that everyone should know about depression:

Depression is a real illness.
Depression affects people in different ways.
Depression is treatable.
If you have depression, you are not alone.
This booklet contains information on the signs and symptoms of depression, treatment and support options, and a listing of additional resources. It is intended for informational purposes only and should not be considered a guide for making medical decisions. Please review this information and discuss it with your doctor or health care provider. For more information on depression, please visit the NIMH website at www.nimh.nih.gov.

Need help now?

Call the 24-hour, toll-free confidential National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or go to www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org .

thats the code i was refering to in

Keep bumping the thread faggot, you're only helping to spread this to more people

The ciphers and codes that have been posted are directly related to encrypted messages in images they sent to each other.

yeah i dont know how they got to the last "code", but this company is in the pananma papers as cited above. So there must be something there. So is involved in off shoar money things.

Did you see last night when they were discussing the masonic code? Damnit I can't find the fknig thread that deciphers the code into some sort of coupon;.

Depression is a real illness.

I’m a firefighter and ex-Marine. I should be able to deal with anything. But I was sleeping poorly and always in a bad mood. My work was suffering because I couldn’t concentrate. I felt like I was just going through the motions and wondering what the point of it all was. I never considered that I might have an underlying condition. I figured this is just how life is.

Sadness is something we all experience. It is a normal reaction to difficult times in life and usually passes with a little time.

When a person has depression, it interferes with daily life and normal functioning. It can cause pain for both the person with depression and those who care about him or her. Doctors call this condition “depressive disorder,” or “clinical depression.” It is a real illness. It is not a sign of a person’s weakness or a character flaw. You can’t “snap out of” clinical depression. Most people who experience depression need treatment to get better.

What's the company name? That I could help with. People would probably be more interested if the cipher could be linked back to some real world shit they understand

the lead on madeleine seems to be materializing

dumping info

Signs and Symptoms

Sadness is only a small part of depression. Some people with depression may not feel sadness at all. Depression has many other symptoms, including physical ones. If you have been experiencing any of the following signs and symptoms for at least 2 weeks, you may be suffering from depression:

Persistent sad, anxious, or “empty” mood
Feelings of hopelessness, pessimism
Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, helplessness
Loss of interest or pleasure in hobbies and activities
Decreased energy, fatigue, being “slowed down”
Difficulty concentrating, remembering, making decisions
Difficulty sleeping, early-morning awakening, or oversleeping
Appetite and/or weight changes
Thoughts of death or suicide, suicide attempts
Restlessness, irritability
Persistent physical symptoms

Good shit, keep at this one

Retard. Stop flooding Sup Forums with this bullshit.