Anyone see this shit yet or were you busy watching a better movie like Coco...

Anyone see this shit yet or were you busy watching a better movie like Coco? Either way I don't see why anyone would show their kids this even for fun outside of just watching a cheap amv of their favorite top 100 pop songs.
It's not really funny, the setting and the characters don't match at all(even down to the clothes at times) AND the main is kind of a shitty person.
Like are we seriously supposed to sympathize with her to the end despite what she did?
>rich girl who still works her ass off everyday to get into top teir ballet school but is also a bitch breaks the main's precious ballerina music box
>main steals rich girl's acceptance letter to pristigeous ballet school and commits the equivilant of ID theft
>Never really acknowledges her wrong doing/explains her self to rich girl for possible mutual apology between them, yet it seems they some how become friends at the end, the main(though through hard work too) gets what she wants.
How is that a good moral for kids, "stealing is ok as long as youre poor and have passion while the other person is a rich and kind of an asshole (even if they also work hard)?"
Not even getting into the inaccuracies with ballet and the amount of training involved to gain that level of pointe strength. I can be the only one who sees this

>How is that a good moral for kids, "stealing is ok as long as youre poor and have passion
I have to ask: did you see 'Coco' yet? In that movie a spic kid is a grave robber.

>stealing is ok
Stealing is okay if you don't get caught. Rich people do it too. It's called embezzlement.

Life isn't fair. People are born in better positions than you. But life is far too fucking short to take shit. You shouldn't accept your station. You should kick someone's legs out from underneath them and make sure as hell to step on them on your way up.

I was too busy watching better movies like Loving Vincent and The Breadwinner.

This movie is full to bursting with delicious flat chests.

Retarded anarchist pig

So I was right in saying this movie was designed by narcissists and sociopaths (and possibly appeal more to them)

The Redhead is a boy.

>featuring the voice of Nat Wolff
that should have been your first warning

> flat chests
That's odd, I know Sup Forums has many cunny fags but is mostly expected all the foot fags to come pouncing this.

I*

I'm not an anarchist. I'm just pessimistic. Bad people win. Maybe shit can change from the better. But it's not going to be from the bottom.

Yes, I'm sure the producers had some pull.

Naw, girl. Her chin is a bit weird though.

This.

I really loved it.
One of the better animated films from last year, I could give you that.
Even if it was overshadowed by other much better foreign animated films like Your Name. (Kimi no Na wa.), In This Corner of the World, Napping Princess, and The Red Turtle.

And it's one of the very few foreign animated films that got a wide release that I genuinely love (the last one that I enjoyed in the cinema IIRC was The Wind Rises back in 2014).
Since most of the good foreign animated films only get limited releases, which is one reason why Your Name. (Kimi no Na wa.) didn't get a nomination.

I actually loved it almost as much as Your Name. (Kimi no Na wa.).

I also love the music.

And as for the voice acting, both English dubs are okay but the US one by The Weinstein Company added some dialogue that wasn't in the UK/Canada dub or the original French version.
If you hate the English dubbed versions, watch the French version with English subtitles.

Leap! always finds a way.

>Lolis ballet dancing competitively: The Movie
>pretty much Lolis skateboarding competitively but with ballet instead of skateboarding

Did France just find a way and turn an Sup Forums meme into reality the same way Shinkai turned an Sup Forums meme into reality?
Why isn't either Sup Forums or Sup Forums talking about this?
Did Keit-Ai steal all of it's thunder?

Ballerina finds a way, laddie.

I liked the movie too and I never call shill but this literally reads like an ad.

Is it an ad for leap or kimi no na wa, tho?

You left out the part where she gets caught and has to prove herself to be able to stay. She fails and gets kicked out.

Sorry, I often type long, drawn out paragraphs, this is just one of my quirks.

is also a bitch breaks the main's precious ballerina music box
>main steals rich girl's acceptance letter to pristigeous ballet school and commits the equivilant of ID theft
What's the problem here exactly?

so that wasn't a copypasta? who do you work for?

only reason why I would watch it is for the blonde bitch loli who is clearly best girl

well he literally got sent to purgatory for it so i guess there's a lesson there.

This movie is as enthralling as it is disappointing. It has all the ingredients of a great film, but it chooses to be conventional if not downright generic in several key areas.

I still appreciate the film for what it isn't. It isn't another princess movie or wishful feminist fantasy for girls. But I expected a ballet version of Whiplash, and it only got a quarter of the way there.

How do I know what dub version I bought?

Well they even tell not to do that shit
So i don't really see your point