This is what Islam has achieved and pol still hates us?

This is what Islam has achieved and pol still hates us?

mm yeah

not an argument

he posted it again the absolute mad man

>designed by foreign architects
>built by indian and nepalese workers
Sums up "the civilization of islam" pretty well : get slaves from abroad to do your dirty work and then claim the prestige of the result.

Oil money and western enginering yes

>United Kingdom
>us

Yes

Muslims aren't people desu

not this shit again

sage

this is what western engineers and money have achieved

you banned alcohol and bikinis, you no fun having retard

Funded by Western money, designed by Western architects, and built by Asians.

islam is fucking cancer

BTFO and die

>needing alcohol to have fun

yeah its fun waking up next day with no memory of night before and being hung over.

>Sup Forums hates us because my we're muslim
>checks flag

What happened to the motherland?

stealing from other cultures is not achieving something you filthy sandnigger

>having that little self-control
are you 17?

''Islam'' achieved nothing. This was only achieved because western powers were too cucked to retain their colonies. We ought to just recapture them and shut down their childish fool's gold thieves' dens

Islam has never achieved anything except make goatfucking look less amoral compared to the other evil shit you do. Islam is cancer and must be cut out with intense radiation.

Hes a shitskin, what did you expect?

Yeah but also fun having barely memory of the night before or any memory of the chick laying right next to you in bed.
You're just a pussy that cant handle his alcohol

>implying religions matter.
god is dead

>yeah its fun waking up next day with no memory of night before
Kinda
>and being hung over
Git gud

Give me a shit-ton of oil money and watch what I build.

Make middle east great again.

Amen Band Aid. PURGE IT ! REMOVE KEBAB !

flat earth confirmed... globalists btfo!

That's what oil has achieved.

>UAE
>Islam

Pick one

Not unlike my country tbqh senpai

I am surprised your not speaking arabic already. Seems like you quite enjoyed being sloppy seconds to the goat those invaders fucked when they came to your country. You guys should of killed your royal family a long time ago. You will never understand freedom. Dumbass.

I'm a fucking reddit fag and I think Islam is fucking cancer.

Purge the shitskins.

>hung over
You're doing alcohol wrong if you get hang overs. Only shitstain cretins deink to get drunk.

>negroni master race reporting

Friendly reminder that all those buildings would not be engineered as they were without Western Education systems.

Islamic engineering involves a ton of mud, lime, and pewter. There is not much else they are truly capable of.

All designed by white engineers and build by Paki slave labour, only thing islam has to do with it is the oil money they threw at it, Oman is one of the only respectable countries in the middle east

Wait a second, you mean to tell me that some muslims are engineers too?!?!?

wtf i love islam now

>Western Education system
Please read a book and not just internet forums or buzzfeed articles...

Tfw none of those building were designed or built by arabs because theyre fucking retarded.

Lol.

You're standing on the shoulders of white giants, fuckface. Islam didn't achieve skyscrapers and tourist cities, white, Christian America did.

If you dune coons weren't literally sitting on millions of barrels of oil, you would have nothing. Muslim nations bought their 'achievements'.

Faggot.

>have oil and shiton of other resources
>still doing worse than Europeans

This

That being said, fuck off you fucking leaf

as the earth circles RA 30 times
the desert creeps forward
monuments of false idols
no more

Ahmed, stop postin the same bait everyday and go back where you came from.

Fuck Islam right in the Muhammed pussy. Can't wait to start shit with Islam so we can wipe your coward Muhammed asses from the face of the earth along with your German cowards friends. You two little bitches will pay for what you've done to Europe.

If it's so great go back there Achmed

Look mommy i made this thread again

ITT: Jealous fags
Yeah its oil money and how does that degrade their achievement because they used their natural resources like every other country?

>This is what Oil Money has achieved and pol still hates us?

Yes, fuck off.

nobody gives a shit about your city. if its so great stay there

Oil that they just happened to be sitting on.

Thought up by western engineers and architects.

Built by east asian slave labor.

As a tourist attraction for rich westerners.

Really makes you think.

no u

NO U

We don't employ foreign architects senpai. And Mexicans haven't been here long enough to have built our infrastructure.

After we rid the world of ISIS, we will rid Britain of your paganism. The days of Islam are numbered, Muhammadean. Repent and accept Christ as Lord and God.

read

Foreigners get arrested for making out in public there

get rekt

No, thats what OIL and capitalism achieves

We spend all that money buying all your oil, and this is what you spent it on? Did you think the oil would last forever? Why didn't you spent it on productive moral values? That cheap ass construction won't last 35 years. Hell, that might be longer than your civilization will last anyways.

Sandniggers indeed.

Nothing about that city is from Islam or Islamic culture. It's a Disneyland funded by oil barons.

Actually, foreign investments achieved that.

k sorry.

It wasn't a point worthy of a response, you desperate, leftist, public-educated, sodomite.

Because it takes absolutely no innovation to do that. Purchasing power from resources in your land is not an achievement.

Literally all of them are built by western firms.

Get the fuck out of my country you fucking shitcunt cunt.

You do know that the teutonic crusaders killed other christians too right? (Such as the orthodox christians)

>literally built a wall (of buildings)
Nobody noticed this?

these structures were built by what are essentially slaves

>behold my name is Ozymandias King of Kings, look on my works ye mighty and despair

poo in loo slaves built the whole thing.

>Nothing about that city is from Islam or Islamic culture
How?
Ad hominem
Creating a global city from in an empty desert within several decades is not an achievement?

>Islam hired engineers from Europe and the U.S. to build a tiny city in the desert using money from foreign multinational corporate banks and foreign billionaire investors where nothing is produced or invented and where none but the rich and famous are welcome
>OP wonders why pol still hates Islam

An American construction company made the world's tallest building.

You're welcome, sandmen. Thanks for the oil-cash for your "Tourist destinations" that nobody wants to visit cause you behead people for little to no reason.

Also, Muslims do not belong in UK.

>This is what Islam has achieved
>Islam
>achieved

>How?

You have eyes, look at the pictures of the city.

I've been there. No Arab does anything except for walk around and buy shit. All the stores are ran by east asians. They're police force in the city has a lambo or a fucking ferrari. I saw some super car that was entirely silver or platinum.

Its a fucking Disneyland for grown ups.