Should creationism be taught in schools? Also why do evangelicals, whom I think are about 70% reasonable...

Should creationism be taught in schools? Also why do evangelicals, whom I think are about 70% reasonable, have to go full retard with their evolution denial? Why can't American politics have even ONE side that doesn't want to get their little flavor of dick into everything and poop in the punch bowl?

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/god-necessary-being/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_of_evil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnipotence_paradox
creation.com/qa#Geology
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/11/151107-animals-science-insects-bugs-colors-vision/
creation.com/flat-earth-myth
creation.com/noahs-flood-questions-and-answers
web.archive.org/web/20070331124027/http://www.bringyou.to/apologetics/p82.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No and saged.

>Should creationism be taught in schools?

No.

Mate you have to realise that something like 90% of evolutionists are not reasonable. They blindly follow their faith.

public schools should teach whatever the public wants them to

>stop talking about politics and educational standards
Also
>announcing sage
I hope you get a temp ban for like an hour or something

I think that's just people in general. 90% of people are just retarded and can't defend things well even if those things have mountains of evidence.

wot

where did i lose you?

The implication that public education should be a direct democracy.

if i'm paying for that shit i should have a say in what's being taught.

Can someone finally explain to me what there is to be "taught" about creationism ? Teaching them both would sound like "ok kids, now we have spent the last 3 months explaining evolution, here's now the creationist theory: a wizard did it. Now back to evolution..."

No.

I dunno, should gender/tranny and white privilege studies be taught in school?

Creationismcucks are as bad as SJWs. Don't indoctrinate children with your drivel thanks.

No. Also, the idea of teaching creationism is one of the biggest memes that the left uses to ridicule the right.

Side note, I hate how they create the dichotomy of "believing in" science vs believing in a religious doctrine as though they are on the same logical plane. Teaching creationism lends directly too this, and makes everyone involved look stupid.

I've always wondered how creatures select colors of mates to breed with that are favorable when they can't see color. Like an orchid mantis. How did their ancestors knows those colors matched the flower when they can't see color?

No, because the concept of god is paradoxical and incoherent
plato.stanford.edu/entries/god-necessary-being/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_of_evil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnipotence_paradox

>>Be a weird looking proto-mantis. vaguely look like some flower.
>>Some blind and retarded insect mistakes me for an orchid and tries to pollinate my face
>>I eat him
>>This happens every once in a while. I'm well fed and and fuck all the bitches and get out before they eat my head. Alpha-Mantis as fuck.
>>Children look a lot like me, a few of them bear a more passing resemblance to mantis orchid, and a slightly less retarded bug flies into their faces all the time

Repeat cycle for a million years and there you go.

It was probably more like the first orchid mantis realized he was invisible to all his prey in his territory for whatever reason and every fem mantis wanted his dick for it.

These are illogical using classical logic, but could be proved using another form. Unless you don't understand the concepts of different logical systems in which case I can't help you.

You are probably in the wrong thread judging by how off-topic you are.

Through evolution, odds and chance everything exists in this infinite universe.

No, because it's not fucking science. If you're in a private religious school and you have religion classes, go teach that garbage there.

Color blindness in animals is a misconception. Their range and intensity of color is limited, but they can differentiate. Depending on the species, they might not be able to see certain colors.

No mantis are color blind. They don't see color.

>I'm paying for that road so I should have a say in how it's constructed
Are you a civic engineer? No? I bet you're the kind of person who goes to a grocery store and flips shit when the poor 16 year old kid puts your milk and creamer in the same bag, huh?

Mantis is not an animal it's an insect

I tend to agree with this. Quality post 10/1

creationism should be taught in religious studies, because that's what it is.

it should NOT be taught alongside science.

I think it goes
>something something God something something adam and evangelion something father McDoughlin's cock something

Any other logic beside classical logic is not logic you dumb cunt

Absolutely.
Especially to trigger these people.

But if you're uneducated and you ask for dumb shit your kids will be uneducated and they will ask for dumb bullshit and it'll be an endless loop. Break the cycle.

How can someone be this stupid

separation of church and state should prevent this in public schools that receive federal funding

to ensure that the right gets this then a case can be made and presented before the supreme court that they have to teach all forms of creationism currently practiced by at least 1 mil people globally side by side their creationsim flavor in science class .

that would include islam and they would stop being faggots about this

creation.com

Calm down, fedora. I'm not the one who brought the existence of God into an unrelated discussion.

For the record, there are many forms of logic outside of classical. Classical has even proven the existence of forms of logic unknown to us, so kys immediately.

>plato.stanford.edu/entries/god-necessary-being/
what's your issue with this?
>problem of evil
alvin plantinga mouthfucked this argument 40 years ago
>omnipotence paradox
st. augustine mouthfucked this paradox 1700 years ago, the solution is even in the wiki article you're linking

And this shows exactly why evolution isn't science. You can just literally make up any story you like to avoid criticism without any experimentation or observational proof. Its assuming what you are trying to prove and is pseudoscientific. Evolution is not remotely scientific if you have any understanding of what science is and how it works.

>Calm down, fedora. I'm not the one who brought the existence of God into an unrelated discussion
I brought it because we can't start talking about creationism until we settle problems dealing with god
>For the record, there are many forms of logic outside of classical. Classical has even proven the existence of forms of logic unknown to us, so kys immediately.
This is not true because that would mean nothing that we know is true, even your or my statements because we don't know what the correct logic is
KYS retard

A lot of text for nothing of substance bruv

creation.com/qa#Geology

news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/11/151107-animals-science-insects-bugs-colors-vision/

>Little to no color vision

>This is not true because that would mean nothing that we know is true, even your or my statements because we don't know what the correct logic is
Holy shit you are one dumb fucker. Logic does not make things true. Again, I reiterate, kys.

>Should creationism be taught in schools?
No. You shouldn't have safe spaces and trigger warnings either.

You are one irrational motherfucker
So tell me about your alternative to classical logic
Feelings?

>falling for the ball Earth meme

May The Lord have mercy on your soul.

> He doesn't know about modal logic

Burger education everyone, ignorant and belligerent. (That means dumb and angry, Ronald McDonald)

Evolutionism is basically a safe space for sinners.

Modern logic differs from classical logic in the permissions it gives the logician. Symbolic Logic is one of the forms of modern logic. As I said earlier, classical logic itself permits the existence of other forms of logic.

It isn't even taught in the Vatican...

So no.

Round Earthers are no better than the "sinners" you speak of.

As a Creationist, this triggers me. What is gravity for 10$?

As if those heretics are any different from the Talmudic Jews.

They still use all the principles of classical logic this is just how arguments are formulated

Gravity is meme "science". None of the equations work properly.

Fedora tipper please stop pretending to be Christian.

Maybe in Christian schools, but Creationism isn't science, so it shouldn't be taught in science classes. By any stretch of the imagination Creationism cannot be science, flood geology is seen as pseudo-science, due to failing to follow the scientific method, and being debunked. If every species came on Earth at the exact same time we would see fossils of dogs with trilobites -- there exist no such situation, unless you were to physically throw the fossils next to eachother. I honestly do not see what is so difficult to accept that species change through natural selection. Educate yourselves about evolution and the foundational falsehoods of creationism.
>inb4 le goyim meme
All this does is disable serious discussion to occur, can you fags make an attemp to not pretend to be retarded? If anything, Creationist should be more worried about Abiogenisis, that's the science that covers the origins of life.

>Evolutionism
Nigger what?

I'm not even going to take you seriously anymore.

Your religion.

Air has mass, and the gravity of the Earth holds onto the gas.

k

creation.com/noahs-flood-questions-and-answers

Is gravity a religion too? Fucking retards

yes

Gravity is testable.

web.archive.org/web/20070331124027/http://www.bringyou.to/apologetics/p82.htm

>If anything, Creationist should be more worried about Abiogenisis, that's the science that covers the origins of life.
Sheeit, there's HUGE stuff happening in Abiogenesis right now. We finally have a theory* that sidesteps the bootstrapping problem, by positing a "metabolism" energy flow prior to life and responsible for life self-assembling, instead of an energetically unfavorable "one in a billion" self-assembly that is only then capable of metabolism.

*Google about white smokers and the new mineral abiogenesis theory built around them.

Evolution is falsifiable

Flat Earth has more evidence than evolution at this point.

Glad to hear this.

Indeed.
Genetic Entropy and the Mystery of the Genome: Dr. J. C. Sanford

As for your other link, I skimmed it as best I could but it looks like stuff I've already read.

No numb nuts. It's called the silver fox experiment. Stop being a fucking jew

Kek. You literally cannot be serious. Watch foundational falsehoods of creationism. My favorite reference; dense, to the point.

Is it a school holiday in the USA or something?

No new information was created in that experiment.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for christian children.

>Indeed
>skimmed through it
Are you thick?

>evolution denial?

Because evolution is just Kabbalist pseudoscience. It has been around since the time of Plato. Allways laughed at by people with a bit more sense and respect for God.

But it was gripped on by the Marsons as a way to attack people's faith in God in the mid 1850s and pushed hard through the secret societies untill it's breakthrough in the 1910s.

The real question here is if you're even familiar with arguments from the creationist side. Which I can safely say no.

of course, religion is a very important subject when it comes to history. Keep it out of science courses though.

Cringe

>water cannot curve
I want you to get a balloon, rub it on the top of your head thoroughly, and place the end that was charged beside a stream of water from a sink. Gravity holds onto our oceans, and liquids take the from of their containers.

oh god that was painful to read

The arguments that are pseudo-science yes.

It depends on the school. Am I attending school to learn a traditional old world best guess mythos about creation or modern scientific best guess mythos?

I came from your side of the aisle. I do understand that way of thinking and how incredibly appealing it is. I just don't think its correct anymore.

I don't honestly believe you are a Christian. If you are would you please buy a concordance. The people who do this flat earth meme stuff don't understand ancient hebrew at all.

The Earth hangs on nothing and is a sphere.

see

The problem with modern science is that for something to be proven, it has to rely upon precepts which are already proven. If you track your proofs and proof dependencies, you eventually reach concepts and ideas that cannot be proven and must be accepted on faith, such as the existance of time, matter, etc.

Ultimately all reason and logic is rooted in assumptions and speculation, no matter how many systems of belief or scientific dogma you impose on it. Welcome to the nature of consensual relativism.

Everything is just a best guess.

Public schools, no. Private, whatever they want. Should probably teach evolution too in order to keep the students where they can talk to the rest of the world though.

You need to pickup a Strongs Concordance. None of that suggests a dome.

Please do me a favor and read this.

Proceed in contributing nothing. Watch foundational falsehoods of creationism.

They literally design bridges to compensate for Earth's curve.

Evolution as a theory isn't used in anything at all. It has no application in reality. Not in medicine or biology or anything. Its not a language either.

I specifically mean the general theory of evolution.

That said I don't mind it being taught. Its pretty easy to refute.

I've given you a whole website dedicated to answering your questions if you were actually serious but no you're just meming.

False equivalency.