Why does Sup Forums have a low sex drive?

Why does Sup Forums have a low sex drive?

All of you seem to think having sex is degenerate...

I just found out my fuck buddy is pregnant today. Fuck you

Having sex with your gf the woman you are planning to marry or your wife is not degenerate, being a whoremonger and just fucking random whores just because risking getting a disease or some crazy bitch on your ass is degenerate

>fuck buddy
Kys fag

maybe because we are on Sup Forums all the time, and have on hand on the mouse and the other on our dick, fapping all the time, right now, while also on Sup Forums

>Not having a fuck buddy
How /mlp/ these days ya virgin?

This

Sex between a man and woman in a committed relationship is between them.

Anything else is AIDS / herpes / divorce spreading degeneracy

Simple answer is that they're too ugly, autistic and pussy to get any. They hate everything they cant be apart of. Hence their attraction to BBC, makes them mad they cant fuck any girls of their own 'race'.

Premarital sex is bad. Nothing wrong with sex within marriage.

Pics

Better than how you're wallet's gonna look after that abortion/shotgun marriage+inevitable divorce+child support.

>Confusing a disdain for degeneracy for a low libido

It's called moderation and restraint. Just because my dick wants me to fuck every hot bitch I see doesn't mean it's healthy, either mentally or physically, to do so.

Smoking cigarettes feels great and has great psychological side-effects, but it'll fucking kill you in the long run.

Eating massive amounts of unhealthy food may taste amazing but will lead to other health problems down the road.

I may have a seething murderous hate towards certain individuals, but actually murdering them isn't a wise nor prudent choice.

It's not hard to understand. Get some self-discipline and realize sexual desire is an impulse and lust which can be overcome with a strong-will.

Or do what I did and marry a woman. Then you can fuck whenever you want and don't have to worry about all the negative bullshit that may come from mindless hook-ups (STD's, Unwanted pregnancy, crazy women, etc. etc. etc.)

Sex for the sake of sex itself is a teenager thing. Once you mature, you see the emptiness of fucking for the sake of fucking and want to find yourself a long-term partner to possibly marry and have many babies with.

I'm a 24 year old virgin, my sex drive is too high

I don't know whether I have a low sex drive, or if my disdain for females has become so extreme that I can no longer get it up.

Saving it for marriage, you fucking degenerate

I jerk off 3-4 times a day

If we wanted sex we would be in r9k complaining about tfw no gf.

I got laid on Sunday and am getting laid on Friday and I'm not even looking forward to it. Why can't I meet a girl who just wants to subvert left-wing politics with me?

Find a girl that wants to MAGA.

>fuck buddy

You have to be 18 to post here

Missed my chance. No more rallies

INDIA

Because women (and men) are terrible in general and not that attractive on average.
So your average faggot obsessed with sex is by extension a disgusting person, sex is supposed to be reserved for someone you feel a special bond to and for producing children.
It is not supposed to be an activity where you can find a random person to play around with before you never speak to them again, Monopoly exists for that purpose and is much better at the job. This sort of disregard for morality is a slippery slope towards things that are much worse, like late term abortion and aids, like it or not these things are a direct result of people dismissing morality in favor of degenerate behavior.

I'm in the 98th percentile for testosterone, over 1000 ng/dl.

That still doesn't make me a fucking nigger.

Pretty sure Trump said he will continue to hold rallies.

>falling for the estrogen nigger

You can blow this off as being sexually frustrated sure. But I think the way normies relate to sex is just fucking weird.
Like I was out with some people and a friend of mine came over to me and said "See my friend over there. you should have sex with her" It wasn't really what he said it was just the way he said it as if it was just some mundane daily activity to just fuck strangers. Bizarre

Yes goy, don't think of anything but having sex with hot PROGRESSIVE kinky women. Good goy

>thread about sex
>half of thread is dudebros bullying and shaming virgins
>other half is dudebros crying about their bitchy GFs, pregnancy, cheating, STDs
Feels good to be MGTOW and strictly 2D senpai

Sex is between one man and one woman. Plenty anons here want to marry and fuck until their balls shrivel up and fall off from releasing so much cum. The problem is that there are too many promiscuous sluts, and you enable them.

Sex's first and foremost function is to create children and breed. The pleasure is a by-product

So if you are isolating the pleasure (by birth control or condom or any number of ways to not get someone pregnant) then you are degenerate, because sex is really only meant for your special someone and life partner, as God intended.

The only pure sex is between siblings you fucking degenerates.

Temporary pleasure is not worth a lifetime of incurable disease like herpes.

>go over to gfs to netflix and chill
>actually want to netflix and chill
>she grinds on me the whole time trying to initiate shit

bitch I'm just tryna watch Narcos

I have sex with my red pilled wife frequently. Feels good man.

hey rabbi stop sliding this fucking thread

>what are condoms
>what are contraceptives

Jacked off for 12 hours straight last night while geeked up.
I'd never talk to a woman just for fun on the street, though.
Just not a fan of the creatures.

SPBP

Why would he do that? He's the president.

I think you're thinking of after the debates.