redpill me on fracking Sup Forums
is it really as bad as libs say it is?

Yes.

Water isnt supposed to light on fire

its in the bible

>is it really as bad as libs say it is?
if this is ever the question, the answer is always no

great posts with statistics, facts, and evidence to back up their claims

When has Sup Forums ever cared about any of those?

>le Sup Forums is one person

Fracking is incredibly safe, don't believe lies.

A

source?

No its not. Take my opinion with a grain of salt though because I work for chevron. In the 5 years I've been working out here, I have never seen any negatives from fracking.

Tbh I've also never seen a leftist accurately explain what fracking is.

>is it as bad as the libs say it is
no
>is it bad
like anything it comes down to how closely the people working follow protocol, if they follow it, it's fine, but accidents happen

the water never lit on fire, that's a fucking movie based on a rumor which turned out to be the water line hitting natural gas

t. chemist

When it first started out there were some problems.
Greenies have amplified these and never let go.

Modern Fracking is completely safe, environmentally and economically viable *depending on current oil price.

It is a far safer and more profitable model than most if not all green energies

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

it doesn't matter which euphemism one uses, the meaning and intent of such an expletive as 'fracking' is just a bad as the f-word itself, and as such, shouldn't be employed in Sup Forumsite comapny

mind explaining how safe it is?

>friendly reminder that there is no problem with fracking, only reason why it's being portrayed as bad is that it would open exploitation of oil that would threated the arabic supremacy in oil trade
>same is true for shale gas and research on potential abiogenic oil

The casings used in fracking are impenetrable. All wastage is more secure than current mining techniques with tailings.
Ask the Chevron guy above. It's completely sound engineering wise.

if done correctly, there should be no interactions between the gas and other chemicals in the layer of coal being fracked.
But many people have fucked it up drilling many holes quickly and not having strong well casings, causing issues.

Source I am a hydrogeologists

is what
says true?

You're illiterate you troll
Fuck off

?

>leaf

there is literally a mile of solid rock separating the source rock from the aquifers. Also, they've introduced food-grade fracking fluid. The governor of texas/dakota/Oklahoma (I forget which) literally took a drink of the stuff.

>Believing Statistics
>implying these arent facts
>implying the bible isnt evidence

its like you dont want your question answered

pretty much, i remember the issue being more that sometimes it wasn't fully encased and leaks happened, but that might be old news

Yes, in Australia most of the issues are due to people having shit well casings that cracked allowing gas to leak into aquifers.

"What kind of gods damn question is that? Of course fracking is good, and if you did more of it, maybe you fracking wouldn't ask such stupid questions."