HAHAHAHA IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

nbc4i.com/2016/11/16/professor-taken-to-hospital-over-alleged-violent-threats-against-white-people/

>NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ (AP) – A Rutgers University professor was taken to a New York City hospital for a psychiatric evaluation after university police claimed he made threats to kill white people, authorities said Wednesday.

Anti-white is now being correctly diagnosed as mental instability. Western civilization is saved, lads!

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc4i.com/2016/11/16/professor-taken-to-hospital-over-alleged-violent-threats-against-white-people/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Except he was released after two hours, which sucks.
Someone needs to tell him to his face why threatening to kill white people is wrong
Maybe he'll even support the 2nd then

top keks

>threaten to kill black people
>go to prison for years

>threaten to kill white people
>get evaluated for 2 hours, then released

i love this universe

more to come

they taught him how to shoot a gun

>threatening to kill people is wrong
Fixed

Yep.

best timeline

Don't worry lads I am working on getting this retard out of this campus. Any ideas ?

Shit senpai I didn't live through the USA campaign of the great meme war to die from a random shoot out because I triggered some male feminist on my campus

How is this faggot considered a professor?

oh!
ok;
so now monkeys are people, great.

>what did you do during the meme war?
My duty.

>racist man threatens to kill students

why is that not the headline?

>tfw I graduated from Rutgers
Thank God, I was anti-social and was able to make it out of there alive.

>Man bun and piercings
>threats to kill all white people
>University professor
memeality

I'm starting to feel kinda uneasy around these people

They've been so fucking indoctrinated and mentally manipulated I'm worried one of them will just go off and blow up a building or something

They list his name anywhere? I'd like to know who my tuition is paying for.

Other way around m8, humans are animals. It's a hell of a lot easier to argue for ethnonationalism on those grounds.

isn't he white?
wtf
should start by killing himself

>nbc4i.com/2016/11/16/professor-taken-to-hospital-over-alleged-violent-threats-against-white-people/

>“hey Rutgers, did you send out an email addressing the fears of MANY RU students for their safety in Trump’s amerika yet? did i miss it?”

The absolute state of this Uni. A fucking professor wrote this just let that sink in for a bit.

destroying his property is an easy way, and let the university know he's threatening your safe space, say he's committing libel, etc.
>I'm feeling uneasy around people who want to kill me
hmmm

Are you enrolled in Remedial Reading Comprehension 101?

this is a happening stop using the word for nothing

> Professor

>Allred

>not going above and beyond
filthy casual

I don't think he's a professor - merely a graduate student. Graduate students are typically responsible for teaching introductory classes.

>kevin ((((allred)))

This white guilt bullshit is getting out of hand. It has now become acceptable to criticize an entire race and call for their demise on national tv.

Something not going right in your life? Blame white people. You are not the ceo of a company? Blame white people.

And liberals have the nerve to question why so many people are getting fed up with this. They have no idea how far to the right this is pushing people, and the thing is it's getting worse every day. Keep it up liberals, you are only creating more of us.

But there are no (((humans))), you fucking wasteposter.