en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Immigration_and_Customs_Enforcement
cao.lacity.org/budget15-16/2015-16Proposed_Budget.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>California

colour me surprised a cuck state cucks itself

>municipal police officers won't enforce federal law
>"news"

Can't you like, make them as POTUS?

Officers won't help? Switch out the officers.

City police? Just get State police then. They have jurisdiction in the entire state.

I'm sure there are plenty of citizens willing to do it for free.

All Trump needs to do is cut off all federal funding to these California cities and see how fast they come back begging on their knees.

remember regean and the air traffic controllers?

I think I'll set some notes on my calendar for November 15th 2017 and 2018 and see how this has panned out.

If you can't or won't do your job, then you should be fired.
Deporting ILLEGALS is part of the fucking job.
I fucking hate the left so much.
They ALWAYS make it an argument that it isn't!

Thats ICE's job, the LAPD would probably beat too many down Rodney King style or kill them during the deportation process.

Replace them. I am sure that there are plenty of people who would love to join the Trump Deportation Squad.

Not even that, use federal officers and won't it suck if fed funding for local police dried up, boo hoo. Just more gimmicky news from the retards in media who haven't learned their lesson yet.

>police officers wont enforce the law

Better start job hunting.

>Los Angeles
>a sanctuary city
>going to have all federal funding slashed

Officers are going to comply with deportation, otherwise they're going to have a lot more problems to deal with.

They're already in HUGE amounts of debt

deport them too. :DD

I sense cucknadian envy.

>We're not giving away our slaves!

Dems never change.

this. its like american media have no idea how a federal state works.
I think immigration is ICS job if i'm not mistaken.

Cities don't get to choose what laws they obey.

Feds can withhold funding for everything, or they could just make it a felony for law enforcement officers to not report federal crimes. Immigration law would be included in that.

LAPD cops aren't going to risk federal prison for some wetback.

If they won't enforce the law, they aren't doing thier jobs. If you don't do your job
YOU'RE FIRED

Oh wow just ask the sheriff's department then. Or the CHP. Or the FBI. Or ICE. Or fucking militias.

The LAPD needs to be dissolved. I wouldn't be surprised in any way if they had literal illegal beaners on their payroll.

Why would LAPD deport the people that keep a ridiculous amount of federal funding flowing into their pockets, also I think they fear that their will be a bean uprising if they start helping deport them. Los Angeles is a cesspool, everyone from CA that doesn't live there fucking hates it, second only to SF.

> LAPD
> Any semblance of competence.

What was it you do with people who aren't doing their job?

Oh right, you replace them.

They know how it works, but they're hard at work manipulating the common retard. It's what the common person perceives.

sheeit I luh da po-leece now

I'd bet a lot of the officers out on the street every day don't agree with him. He's playing politics and looking at his chances at mayor or some shit.

immigration enforcement is strictly a federal issue. state, city, county law enforcement is under no constitutional or legal obligation to enforce federal law. when they do cooperate with the Feds, it is as a courtesy or for their own gain.

This is just Virtue Signaling. Since it changes nothing.

Trump should just have INS raid police stations, jails, and prisons in California and run all the hispanics through a system to check their immigration status.

would you look at that, one more swamp to drain

The state of California won't get any federal funding for the millions of illegals there: Donald Trump. The law is on Trump's side.

>police force seized
I love how parts of US are being slowly subverted and taken over, be it economy, culture or police force
labor camps for white people next better prepare goyim

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER

Also, ICE

What officers? Cops? It's not their job to deport. They are just virtue signaling so mexicans don't start destroying precincts.

bye bye funding
enjoy going after niggers on horses and using whips

not their job
Either start paying them more
or
hire more ICE agents.
>average salary for ICE agents is over $100k / year
yeah it aint gonna be cheap

It's not part of their job, the only thing they need to do is when they arrest an illegal to inform ICE and hold them for two more days than regularly so ICE can come in and deport them.
It's retarded as fuck and they should be forced to deport illegals they capture.

>the naive leaf

When they start losing their paycheck they will.

Defund the state

not needed

I prefer niggers to spics at this point. At least the niggers have some allegiance to the US. It's the only culture they've ever known.

>LAs 20 billion in debt
>cut federal funding

ITs a good thing federal ICE agents are gonna be the ones doing the deporting.

Just got out of the Muhreens and planning on applying for ICE in commiefornia

>What officers? Cops? It's not their job to deport. They are just virtue signaling so mexicans don't start destroying precincts.

This, Hispanics make up a majority of LA, the last thing LAPD needs is a bean uprising, considering beans tend to be more crafty and destructive than their dindu counterparts.

there are literally volunteers on the border because the border patrol is fucking trash

only they can't really use force or anything only scare them off

border patrol just loves getting paid for taking desert strolls and flying government choppers around

They swore oaths to uphold our laws.

Technically every last one of them can be jailed for treason and breaking their oaths of office.

Whether the left likes it or not, we are a nation of laws, and you don't get to be a fucking cop who gets to decide to ignore laws you don't like while you're shootting niggers in the backs for car stereos and hauling mothers away for bounced checks.

This is the problem with the left: they are the supreme deciders (and evene xecutioners) of their will onto the masses while they themselves live outside of all sense of law. This kind of shit is what helped get Trump elected in the first place.

>all welfare recipients (AKA everyone in LA) lose their gibs due to cut in federal funding
>LAPD doesn't get paid
>illegals roam around looting and claim they dindunuffin
>still refuse to deport
>Tommy Hilfiger had a meeting with Trump today
>The National Guard is combining with ICE and getting new uniforms designed by Hilfiger

step 1) you go to a federal judge and get a court order
step 2) no step 2

Well obviously they won't help. Do you know how hard it'd be to move an entire city?

> You won't comply?
>We'll pull federal funding
Same thing when states held out on raising the legal drinking age.
The current head of state didn't get the Nickname deporter in chief from immigration for nothing. He deported more people than the 100 years of presidents before him.

Wait. If they do this, aren't they aiding and abetting criminals?

govtrack.us/congress/bills/109/hr5122/text

>(a)Use of armed forces in major public emergencies:

>(1)The President may employ the armed forces, including the National Guard in Federal service, to—

>(A)restore public order and enforce the laws of the United States when, as a result of a natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident, or other condition in any State or possession of the United States, the President determines that—

>(i)domestic violence has occurred to such an extent that the constituted authorities of the State or possession are incapable of maintaining public order; and

>(ii)such violence results in a condition described in paragraph (2); or

>(B)suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy if such insurrection, violation, combination, or conspiracy results in a condition described in paragraph (2).

>(2)A condition described in this paragraph is a condition that—

>(A)so hinders the execution of the laws of a State or possession, as applicable, and of the United States within that State or possession, that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law, and the constituted authorities of that State or possession are unable, fail, or refuse to protect that right, privilege, or immunity, or to give that protection; or

>(B)opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.

>(B)opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States

Military occupation of Sanctuary Cities already allowed under law.

same can be said of all officers in all the marijuana states. They swore oaths to uphold our laws.

that's fine, all the other places will. the result is cali's beloved beaners will all become concentrated in the parts that refuse to comply and completely wreck it. they're poisoning themselves, let them.

Yes. In some courts, these actions might even be seen as tending to provide aid or comfort to the enemy.

Leftists only follow laws they like and ignore laws they don't like.

The entirety of the law is only applied to those on the right, by leftists.

Government employees not wanting to do more work... fucking shocking

>domestic violence has occurred to such an extent that the constituted authorities of the State or possession are incapable of maintaining public order

Well, if state officials aren't doing the job, then clearly the state is incapable of maintaining public order.

>because the border patrol is fucking undermanned and underfunded

FTFY

That is what ICE is for. If anyone is interested you can report ICE related crimes by visiting ice.gov/ . Do you know where a family of illegals are living? Report them today!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Immigration_and_Customs_Enforcement

>it's a federal crime not to enforce federal law
>send feds to investigate
>take away so much funding that they can't even work

Need you be reminded?

>Los Angeles
Half the department comes from illegal families, does not surprise me at all.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWWOWOOWOWOW GOVERNEMNT EMPLOYEES BTFO BY SWEEET SWEET DOGITS

literally foreign invaders and traitors

civil war when

I thought local police never got involved in immigration enforcement because it's ICE's job

soon, see

this is what ICE is for

>the last thing LAPD needs is a bean uprising
The last thing the beans need is to be made into refried beans

>Implying that Trump can't organize his very own Sturmabteilung.

Underrated aspect about Trump winning is that the cancerous sycophants are being exposed and will be a purged as any good movement should do.

Paul Ryan got down and sucking before Trump even knew what hit him, that's the way all political opposition should act now.

>Every illegal in the US flees to Cuckifornia
Still only 55 electoral votes

>going after niggers with horses and whips
What's not to enjoy?

This could be brilliant. Let California refuse. Then all illegals will see California as a safe haven and move en masse from the other 50 states. America is great again, except for Cali which remains about as fucked as it's ever been.

Why would the LAPD help deport anyone? That's not their fucking job.

Anyone who falls for this dumb virtue signaling bullshit from the LAPD needs to be deported along by the actual deportation force.

Of course they won't.

LAPD? In charge of rounding up minorities?
Yeah, they aren't touching that with a 10 foot pole.
Immediate riots. Immediate threats to every officers life.
He had to say that so MS-13 doesn't neck tie their whole force.

>AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Hi Leaf. I know you're an idiot because you're from Canada. However, even you should know that LAPD and local police NEVER work deportation cases. That's done by ICE

This is also wrong.

Beck is giving illegals a false sense of security. As I said LAPD does not handle deportations. So they'll think they're safe, and then ICE will swoop down and deport them by the truck loads. It actually feels like a set up to me. Why even make an announcement like this when he knows LAPD doesn't handle deportations in the first place?

Also, illegals who have jumped the border once already will be jailed the second time they are caught. This will do well to fill up the privatized prisons in CA.

LA:cao.lacity.org/budget15-16/2015-16Proposed_Budget.pdf

LA operates at a $500M debt level and relies on federal funding just to stay solvent. I anxiously await their bankruptcy.

Losing federal funding will utterly devastate Los Angeles, where I currently live

Homelessness and crime are on the rise all over the city.

Not a cop, but I imagine actual police on the street just *adore* special legal categories that enable a child abuser or smiter of girlfriends to snarl at them, "hey asshole, you can't touch me, now go fetch my lawyer or the relevant agency."

Come on, this was fucking old news brought up already.
He can just get feds or switch out these officers.

Aren't mexicans the ones getting blacks out of the communities?
Make the mexicans remove the blacks
Then remove the mexicans
Best plan

These "officers" will feel the full force of this fully operational battle Trump.

Nationalise the national guard.

Or just use ICE. It is their job anyway.