Creating Alt-left

Alright guys the op is going
#onlyblacklivesmatter
#therazaparty
#altleft

Lets cause trouble to other left groups in left communities so we can have war when they riot.

Muslims vs black
Femnazis vs muslims.
Gays vs woman ect

Seem crazy like sjws to discredit them

We want to break them into small factions so they will divide and we can concur

BUMPING from yesterthread

Awe yes

WE MUST UNITE AGAINST THE EVENTUAL ALIEN THREAT!
UNITY OR EXTINCTION!
LOVE OR DESPAIR!

the regressive left is the "alt-left"

If you want to create a resurgent left, you need thought leaders who can actually debate. The left is currently stuck with Michael Moore and Noam Chomsky as their intellectual leaders, which is a serious problem.

An alt-left can't double down on the worst of leftism, i.e. social justice and BLM. The best alt-left platform that I can think of would be as so:
- anti-surveillance, anti-drone war, anti-nation building (a la The Intercept)
- anti prez powers and pro congress
- pro judicial review
- pro environmental regulation (a la Sierra Club)
- anti-Fed (a la libertarians)
- pro grand bargain on Social Security/Medicare (good aspect of corporate wing policies)
- pro bank nationalization (progressive wing, a la Warren/Sanders)
- pro safety net/welfare, pro tarriff, pro choice (early 2000s Democratic party)
- focusing on legal immigration reform, humane deportations, and pathway to legalization (to adapt to post 2016 climate)

Ideally the 2020 ticket would be headed up by Sherrod Brown/Pocahantas. Our equivalent of Molymeme + Milo would be Glenn Greenwald and Snowden.

bump

I think we can just start a trending hashtag amd their own leaders will emerge

We need to start from something the libtards already understand, and push it further so it naturally divides them.

For example, they wanted a $15 minimum wage, so perhaps we should fight for a $15 minimum wage for niggers only, and whites only get $8. We can say it's because of white privilege.

Ctrl-Left... Controlled Left.

This is a good idea. Or that black workers should be paid more than all other workers.

Easier method is to report all sane leftists and moderate with Twitter report button for RACISM. New feature under the abuse section

This will destroy them from the inside

To be fair, Bill Maher accepts that the Dems lost fair and square. He is not being a whiney little bitch, as OP's pic would imply.

alt-left should be white nationalist commies as opposed to alt-right being white nationalist fascists

>2 Samuel 22:38
>I pursued my enemies and crushed them; I did not turn back till they were destroyed.

The left is weak.

We may not get a better opportunity to rid ourselves of them in our lifetime.

Doesnt work. They wont get rid of a single leftist post. Thats why we will create the alt left.

Yeah this would work. Not a "leader" but a few idiots would attach themselves to it

Who is that guy in the pic? He was on Australian TV yesterday and they asked him if Hillary lost because of the elitist east and west coast media types not representing the rest of the country and he was like "LOL NO I'VE NEVER NOTICED THAT, TAHT CANT BE TRUE HURR DURR"

Michel maher.

Like how they have all those genders. Itll just be another way for them to be a snowflake and extreme.

it will take ultimately take legal action against twitter for them to be defeated. They must be compelled by law to have a definitive list of what qualifies for a ban.

They are allowed to have whatever they want sadly. This has come up with facebook. "We understand that you have a right to free speech but we are not required to be a medium for you"

That's a bit misleading since party values have changed since then, along with out nations troubles.