>loyal to his wife
>didn't BLACK any blondes; married a black queen
>knows he's a POS, but tries to change
>told god and satan to fuck themselves
>actually helped the real, good-guy God
>bad-ass suit
>protects the opressed hobos
Is Spawn, dare I say, /ournegro/?

Who wins; Spawn or Doomguywith a Red Lantern ring?

Spawn sucks and Todd McFarlane is a hack whose claim to fame resides on a handful of Spider-Man issues and a toyline he has no control over.

Everyone loves Spawn dude, he's fucking awesome

>didn't BLACK any blondes; married a black queen
We don't need your Sup Forumslution.

>character is morally upstanding
>lologet out Sup Forums!!!111!
Jesus Christ Sup Forumsmblr...

I've noticed it's not even that people are either just Sup Forums or anti-Sup Forums anymore, theyre like some horrible hybrid which you think would be impossible but here we are. They just have no grip on anything.

Or they just want to shitpost. But I really don't understand what's Sup Forums about saying "hey, blondes and redheads, being so rare, should marry within their own subgroups and not be pushed to BLACKED". Spawn, Blue Marvel, they're straight up good, respectable guys. What's wrong with pointing that out?

Nothing's keeping you, or me, or anyone from personally not wanting to be in an interracial romance, or even from not personally wanting to see others in interracial romances.

But frankly: unless you've got more personal strength than a lot of people here, not wanting to see others in interracial romances makes you a useful tool for actual assholes who bully interracial couples, or hurt them, or pass laws to prevent them, just because "it's unnatural." Before you know it, you're signing right up to make other people's choices for them. How would you feel if someone else did that to you?

That's where being refreshingly un-PC slides right into giving aid and comfort to jerks. That's Sup Forums.

I'm dating a white girl right now, but ten years ago I dated a black girl, and took a lot of complete unfair shit for it (she was great, eventually work drew us apart, so no judgment calls). Yeah, it happens.

>lives in a literal garbage pile
>sits on a chair of filth
>never fucking accomplishes shit

Yeah, he sounds like a NEET

>theyre like some horrible hybrid which you think would be impossible but here we are.

They're basically good people who have fun pop culture chats with you, but then have nuts ideas about minorities, women, jews, sjws OR white men that just explode out without warning.

It's called when good guys fall for conspiracy theory culture, basically.

I'm not going to hurt anyone anyone, or be rude or any of that, but every time I see a blonde or a redhead with a black guy, I die inside. I don't show it, like I said, I'm not that much of an autist, but still, it hurts me. It's not even a "muh BBC" thing. They literally are an endangered species, and they're willfully killing themselves. It's not a common occurence, and most of them are dyed blondes, but the propaganda machine is real, and I'm not even Sup Forums. We all know "love" doesn't really exist, and you can get along with tons of different people who are suitable partners, so why ruin your extremely rare traits?

>It's called when good guys fall for conspiracy theory culture, basically.
Yeah, and I'm sure white genocide is just a NEET's paranoia, right?

Spawn sucks balls. Sure, it's fun for a while, but it gets too boring fast.

>We all know "love" doesn't really exist

No, we don't all know that. I have a lot of friends who've been in really good relationships for many years, healthy for both of them. Some are interracial. Some aren't.
I was single for years but finally found someone good, and we love each other.
It CAN happen to you. But if you resent others as much as it sounds like, you might be showing it even if you don't think you are.

>and you can get along with tons of different people who are suitable partners, so why ruin your extremely rare traits?

There are HUGE numbers of blondes in the world. There's no risk of them going extinct in 100 years.
If someone is legit attracted to someone else and vice versa, why should they have to satisfy you, any more than you should have to satisfy them?

You want me to say yes so you can take me down.
Oh, I give up. Yes.
It's completely nuts—literal white power bullshit sold more easily to us NEETs because we tend more often to be depressed, so are tempted to believe the worst about anyone/anything.

It's okay to be white. It's also okay to be whatever else as long as you're not hurting other people.
But if you define hurting as simply living a lifestyle you don't like, in front of you, you're being just as oversensitive as any SJW.

>and a toyline he has no control over.
He controls it, hes autistically against useful articulation and most of his toys are now statues, also some of the coolest figures from the 90s had the misfortune of being released at a time when they used this really cheap plastic that made them brittle and prone to breaking just by handling them.

>No, we don't all know that. I have a lot of friends who've been in really good relationships for many years, healthy for both of them. Some are interracial. Some aren't.
It doesn't prove that "love", in the fairytale sense is real though. It's extremely likely they'd have felt the same connection with another person.

>I was single for years but finally found someone good, and we love each other.
Sure, gongrats. You mean to tell me in the whole wide world, you couldn't have found another person that you'd have "loved" the same?

>There are HUGE numbers of blondes in the world. There's no risk of them going extinct in 100 years.
The way things are going, they WILL be extinct. Maybe not in 100 years. maybe not in 150. But in say, 300? Most surely.
>If someone is legit attracted to someone else and vice versa, why should they have to satisfy you, any more than you should have to satisfy them?
Because someone with certain traits has a responsibility to see them live on. Some super-genius doctor has better chances of producing even better offspring if he breeds with a fellow intelligent woman instead of the "pure cafeteria lady".

>It's completely nuts—literal white power bullshit sold more easily to us NEETs because we tend more often to be depressed, so are tempted to believe the worst about anyone/anything.
user, I live in SouthEast Europe. We had no people other than the natives and the gyps. And in recent times we're seeing an influx of immigrants or """refugeees""", alongside propaganda in favor of race-mixing. I don't mind a black guy living here, but when he marries a blonde, has 3 children, those 3 children go on to marry 3 other white women, have 12 children between the three of them and so on and so forth, ending up in my natively white country now ending up 15% PoC, I don't like it.

>unironic 1910s style notions of racial purity taken 100% seriously
>fear that your country will only be 85% white

My god, man. While I understand that the refugee crisis is disorienting, this is textbook race panic.
You're being judgmental of others in a manner that, if it was leveled at you for any reason, you'd rightfully call completely unfair.

>>I was single for years but finally found someone good, and we love each other.
>Sure, gongrats. You mean to tell me in the whole wide world, you couldn't have found another person that you'd have "loved" the same?

Wait, right now I'm dating within my own race. I'm white, she's white, so by your rule you shouldn't worry.
And yet—don't you see now just now silly it is? I spent years waiting for the right girl, finally found her, and you're telling me that had it been a black girl, you'd have preferred I stay single for years more.
How would you feel if our roles were reversed, you struggled to meet someone, found someone, and were then barred for this reason, and had to spend—say, three more years single, knowing you couldn't be with this great, cute girl you knew was nearby?

There were laws against interracial relationships until the 1970s here simply to satisfy YOUR attitude. Think about how you'd feel if the tables were turned and people (or laws) tried to force you into a mixed relationship? That's no better.

I don't want my country to lose its identity so that makes me racist?

>le everyone is mixed
Not me. I know exactly where my folks are from. My dad was ginger with blue eyes for God's sake.

>le visigoth raids
Yeah, whoopdidoo, centuries earlier some local was fucked by a proto-German. European people have no noticeable differences. But getting BLACKED or RICED or whatever, that transforms a country into a completely different place. Americans grow up with every kind around them, but for the rest of us, it's not pretty. Why don't you go make Chinese take in more white and black guys? Or the Japanese? Why does Europe have to be """multicultural"""? There's a Syrian """refugee""" living in Germany, with 3 wives, 13 children, ready to marry his 4th wife, who wants to have 20 children, and is living entirely off government gibs. You like this state?

>How would you feel if our roles were reversed, you struggled to meet someone, found someone, and were then barred for this reason, and had to spend—say, three more years single, knowing you couldn't be with this great, cute girl you knew was nearby?
I have no desire to date outside my race, so your whole argument falls flat. And this goes beyond race. I'm not in favor of rich folks marrying poor ones, or intelligent ones breeding with less intelligent people. This whole attitude of "there's no difference, racial, social, intellectual, we're all the same" is hurting everything.

That's the most vaginal post I've ever read

I can tell that you have never read anything except comic books.

In 20 years of Spawn there's been like 50 good issues.

>I have no desire to date outside my race, so your whole argument falls flat. And this goes beyond race. I'm not in favor of rich folks marrying poor ones, or intelligent ones breeding with less intelligent people. This whole attitude of "there's no difference, racial, social, intellectual, we're all the same" is hurting everything.

Are you a NEET? Just asking. Because while you're totally free to live your own life the way you want, the level of outraged judgment you're casting on others must make you a joy to work with or go to school with.
And of course, when people are sickened by your assholery, you blame them for being degenerates.
I'm literally talking to someone from 1955.

OTOH, your diet of Jordan Peterson and Anne Coulter serves you well. (Try reading Ghost World and expand your comics horizons. Uh-oh, girl cooties.)

No, not really. Physicist in training, actually. Pretty good social circle. Rather well-off family. Used to be better but eh, it’s not the end of the world. But either way, everybody thinks the same around here, except the far-left libtards who are a minority, at least for now. I don’t understand why “I don’t want Europe to be black” or “I don’t want blondes and redheads to become” extinct is treated as some extremely racist thing. I used to be like you back in the day, but actual, real-life experiences changed me. Give it time. Get out of your lib studies class. Interact with someone other than your lib friends. You’ll see.

> (You)
>I don't want my country to lose its identity so that makes me racist?

Only 85% pure in 100 years = identity loss? My country has changed so much in 20 years that if I let it bother me the way this bothers you, I'd be a nervous wreck in a padded cell.

I don’t really care about your country letting things go bad though. I care about mine, which was fine up until now. If it’s all about globalization, then Africa too, as a continent should become 30% non black, at least. Asia as well. Everyone should blend together. Borders should be rendered obsolete. Wealth should be distributed. We’re all “one people” after all, right?

>Is spawn /ourguy/
>loyal to his wife
spoiler
He puncher her guts and she miscarries.

And that's why the company was so successful, and why they changed the "action figure" market forever. Because they basically took the "miniature/statue/collectible figurine" market and just made them out of the cheapest plastic that was available. That made all those expensive "collectibles" from the 70s/80s/90s affordable to /toy/ autists who've been spending way too much money on the shit ever since.

>Uh-oh, girl cooties.
Why do people, and exclusively on Sup Forums, talk like this?

What?

Shut up, Todd. You're not fooling anybody, and Spawn was mostly shit

Fuck you Jack. You should’ve never left the Island!

Was Todd secretly redpilled?!