Give up; France is cucked beyond saving

Hello, those fags on reddit, I mean, 'centipedes' think they can 'meme' Le Pen in to power.

Je connais cette ne c'est pas possible.

France is cucked beyond recognition. De Gaul was a little puppet of Churchill and while he had good intentions was a failure.

France has never once functioned successfully as a republic. Petain was the only hope to save France.

Islam is on track to overtake Catholicism as the dominant faith.

A priest was literally beheaded within the past year and nobody cared.

THe youth in france are all nu-male atheist fags.

France is a decadent state and will not be saved. That is all.

French national teams in sports looks like they are from from Africa not Europe today.
''Antifascists'' must be proud.

If America can be saved so can France.

>France: Niggers
>Louisiana: Niggers
>Quebec: Soon to be Niggers
France B(lacked)TFO

>Give up

Bye, CTR

Most of French Right for vote for Cuckservative Sarkozy's party and there are shitloads of small parties who will steal votes. If only Nationalists vote for FN it would not be even close enough.Le Pen only has chance if she takes over Sarkozy's party like Farage taking over Tory's. Imagine if Trump run as third party candidate

Puppet of Churchill you say...

Hello, those fags on reddit, I mean, 'centipedes' think they can 'meme' Le Pen in to power.
>You are right, Le Pen is a lost cause.

Je connais cette ne c'est pas possible.
>Merci mon copain Américain

France is cucked beyond recognition. De Gaul was a little puppet of Churchill and while he had good intentions was a failure.
>Charles de Gaulle was not a puppet but rather left out of the Churchill - Roosevelt couple. De Gaulle was pretty cocky also, so maybe that's why he hated him.

France has never once functioned successfully as a republic. Petain was the only hope to save France.
>It did tho, we are still the co-leaders of Europe with Germany and we have high standart.

Islam is on track to overtake Catholicism as the dominant faith.
>It is, catholicism and christians in general are loosing numbers, from the people I have known maybe more than 80% are atheist. and we have muslims out growing them because of that. Either way most people don't believe in god, even arabs or other shitskin.

A priest was literally beheaded within the past year and nobody cared.
>That's not true everybody talked about it. It was HUGE

The youth in france are all nu-male atheist fags.
>Just like in the Usa, Uk, Germany, Russia, etc... The system is making youth completely deconected from real issues and live a life of babies.

France is a decadent state and will not be saved. That is all.
>France will prevail after all

falling to the (((4D chess))) meme
Ernst Lissauer

>"Je connais cette ne c'est pas possible"
>Claims to know anything about France

IS any one region better? Could you all run to one corner and re-form the Kingdom of Aquitaine or something?

>That's not true everybody talked about it
you talked about the beheaded priest
you talked about Charlie Hebdo
you talked about Bataclan

all bark and no bite that's France and Western Europe in general.

wrong

>or other shitskin.

reported to the government's cyber police.
2 sugars for commissaire Gilbert's coffee.

Ahmadou i'm sorry if we would rather be civilized ya'know ? civiliz naysh yalll

>Sweden:Somalis
>Minnesota: Somalis

nah, france is too proud to see england and america uncuck themselves and stay cucked

They've dug quite a hole, but I think France can be great again.

>De Gaul was a little puppet of Churchill

He was the last patriot. France can and will recover

Le Pen would not change much, believe it or not.
Behind the "nationalist" facade, the FN pretty much has a regular unefficient left-wing program.
That's the problem really, we don't have any real different choice, just slightly different bad choices.
>PS : more of the same, even with Valls or Macron
>LR : protectionnism might do us good but there wouldn't be much change deep down
>FN : would have to work with LR to form a government, would never have majority in parliment, would end up immobilized by everybody opposing them or would end up with someone like Sarkozy as prime minister and be a proxy LR mandate

I'm going to be hated but I think you are exactly right and will vote Macron.

I think mainland Europe needs another electoral cycle to break through.

France will elect a cuckservative, but next election, that is when it happens.

>he thinks we will all be alive in 5 years

didn't you heard ?
It's the end of times ; - )

yeah but not really, the real problem is that we are 30 years behind in many political aspects. also, somebody like Trump could never be elected here, this is a much less democratic system, not outsider candidates allowed. it will be total race war and revolution, or shariah, or nothing at all. probably same for sweden and others.

>tfw probably going to vote Green because Jadot actually tried to do shit against CETA and other globalist treaties, and rid us of Duflot and Placé
>it won't matter, he'll get 2% top
>in any case, we'll have middle-of-the-road conservatism for 5 years, only difference being on what chair Sarko will sit
Considering Macron too, depending on what precise program he comes up with.
The PS-butthurt is breddy gud and if he can help bring even more delicious Valls tears, then fuck it he can have my vote

Maybe now the unholy Parisian (((Republic))) will collapse into pieces.

>will recover
TOP KEK

The situation is too much chaotic right now, we don't really know what real confrontation is going to happen. Valls, Hollande, Montbourg, and others, If PS doesn't have a plan before the end of December it's going to turn the flow toward LR and give a bigger momentum.

I think the best scenario for Macron is a failing PS.
If he proves himself worthy and bring a real plan before January he could gain attraction.
Media already have a love/hate relationship with him so we never know !
I just hope he brings technology with him and introduce it heavily.

this election will be interesting in the sense that all possible candidates will be pure shit, and there may be a lot of them.
also, Marine Le Pen will never be taken seriously by 51% of voters, unless divine intervention… (and even then, she can't be trusted so it could be a disaster for nationalism)

that's the only hope to start anew.
i wouldn't mind this vile place be nuked

Le Pen is litteraly a miner's canary for French politics. It gives us a rate of how pissed of people are.
Our history with WW2 has too much on our minds since we're children to actually go toward a nationalist state

One of the challenges with Macron will be to surround himself. Otherwise he'd just end up being a more left-wing version of Bayrou, he would have some small weight in national election but very little impact on actual situations.
If we see a furether implosion of the PS (which might not be that unlikely) then it would work at his advantage but otherwise he'd be cornered everywhere.
I have little doubt that he could form a solid base of militant followers, and yes the media does like him, or like to dislike him, but that will not be enough.
Time will tell but for now
>brace yourself for tomorrow's shitstorm

Correct translation? I only learn French from reading le monde

France died with him.

How dead is Catholicism?

>Je connais cette ne c'est pas possible.
What kind of shitty translator do you use?

This desu famalam.

This is exactly what leftist faggots said about the Donald winning.

The right wing in the US is much more relevant than in France.