Wow, I hope the Government doesn't ban Vaping

>Wow, I hope the Government doesn't ban Vaping.

Vaping is degenerate

they will probably find out soon that it's more dangerous than smoking desu

whatever will reddit do when the government takes away their adult binkies

Smoking is better for you.

95% of scientists agree.

Also, its 100% less gay.

FPBP

Vaping is a shitty meme, but sadly currently the most cost efficient way to satisfy my nicotine addiction.

But yeah those walking fog machine substitutes should try to add a little zyklon-b in their liquids.

They already know it is. AFAIK there are no regulations or controls over what's in that liquid.

So why is this bad? I use American branded nicotine juices that have all the chemicals tested and known. As well as it being about 3-4 chemicals in total versus the hundreds in cigarettes. I don't vape outside my home because it looks stupid but honestly I don't see how it's worse than smoking cigarettes. Vaporization means it doesn't hit the amount of heat needed to burn anything yielding in little to no toxins being inhaled. Are you guys against it because it looks stupid or because you just prefer inhaling the hundreds other chemicals?

Based Chile.

Trump will ban vaping, cause it's gay as hell.

Im vaping right now. Cherry limade is best flavor desu senpai

(you)

They've found the opposite so far

Most people are probably against the faggots who walk around outside or insided and act like it's totally fine because they're not smokes.

it's a great industry full of small businesses all circlejerking
Honestly great for the economy

Vaping is not bad. Vaping in public is degenerate.

It's a better NRT than most out there, even if it isn't officially an NRT. As far as I am concerned, vaping on a modest device for the express purpose of quitting or saving money is acceptable and should be encouraged. Everyone should quit.

Practicing sucking robot cock for the eventual skynet takeover

I'll admit, I'm ashamed to do it in public.

They are shills dude
>le Reddit had a campaign "pro vaping" but it was just retards promoting a false concept
It's just smokes without smoke and it started as normal ppl that didn't like coughing a lung in the morning
>the industry tried numerous times to self regulate but is fighting big tobacco
>if they do ban shills and gov win
>ffs new tech > new biz > free market
>MUH BANS

Technically, smoking cigars is the most cost efficient way. Half a cigar is 30 to 45m worth of smoking, that's over a pack of cigarettes. Before you say "no nicotine" google "cigar nicotine overdose".

The only downside is that you can't put it out to smoke it later without it tasting like ash.

Found the vaper

Vape Naysh Yall!

I hope they don't ban it. Just on libertarian individual liberty grounds.

Shits gross and obnoxious though.

I enjoy cigars on occasion, but to make a habit out of it would mean regularly buying shitty cigars like Hamlets.

I've thought about getting one now and then because I like hookah, but hate messing with the coals, also, the thought of engaging in a sand nigger activity disgusts me

but then these fags walk around with their vapes, the size of 4 iphones stacked together, and I just can't do it

like, for fucks sake, does your phone need to be smaller if you're just gona carry this shit around too?

I'd just smoke cigarettes, except I don't want to die.

I guess it's best this way

I don't vape, but if I traveled back in time to the second great generation of man and they space faring denizens of the 5th Lunar War offered me that vape, I'd take it.

you should support it if only because those fucks at the FDA are trying to ban it
The guy that heads the FDA has shares invested in Chantix, the smoking cessation drug

because inhaling chemicals into your lungs is still degenerate even if its "only like three or four" instead of hundreds.

> mfw my work fired all vapers because they broke the building lease three fucking times.

Yeah they should also permit toxic fumes from factories in populated areas.

>JUST

Well if i would still be smoking actual fags it would cost me around 280 eurobucks a month, currently it's like 10-15. That alone is the reason for me to vape and I'm not so insecure that i believe using an alternative to smoking would suddenly make my asshole split open and carve dick.

If I want to enjoy a cigar I would want to enjoy a good one, same with pipe tabacco, and than both aren't cheap - also different approaching to smoking - it's more an act of indulgence.

Giving a shit what everyday joe might think of me, but like i stated earlier, that kind of vaping for show is really emberassing

It's an aid to quitting even if not officially recognised as so. The NHS have thought about making it official and have stated it is 95% less harmful than tobacco. Haven't seen much follow up on that though. I would like to add I think that vaping is rather gay and no one should do it for enjoyment or to be cool.

Vaping is fucking gay because it encourages attention-seeking behaviors in public places.

There are two types of vapers: smokers who are trying to quit, and trendy faggots.

I can empathize with the smokers, but the trendy faggots need to be euthanized.

They throw clouds indoors to make some kind of anti-authoritarian statement.

It makes them look like a bunch of fucking tools and sex offenders.

>not having the willpower to quit nicotine addiction from one day to the next day

sad!

That's why it's called an addiction and not temporal habit.

I don't disagree with puritans, necessarily

but people will stop smoking, and then just fill the hole in their life with jerkng it to anime or something

different states should decide for themselves whether they want it or not

I don't care either way as long as it's banned inside and around places where there are children

caffeine is my drug. it's definitely bad, you can feel what it does to your body. I'm trying to quit but it doesn't make that big a difference. if someone outlawed it I wouldn' really care, but at the same time, I like hanging out in italian cafes on vacation

>vaping in my city is advertised with a communist propaganda font style

Vape fags can fuck themselves

It's a fair argument. And don't you feel better for not smoking? I still cough, I don't get so out of breath. It doesn't satisfy like a cigarette, but it minimises the urge.

I work outside and it feels pretty nice to take two puffs, stick it in my pocket and get back to work instead of taking a smoke break or trying to work with cig smoke coming at my face.

Actually no, because I don't give in to the perception that i quitted smoking. I call pulling smoke out of the device into my lungs still smoking (rauchen) and not vaping (dampfen) because that's what it is and i don't really believe it to be healthier unless some coherent scientific long term study has proven it.

I'm just feeling better because i have much more moneys for other useless luxury shit now.

Seems like we have it easy with tuscan cigars. A pack of Garibaldi is 5.20 and you live 10 days with these (cut in half, half a day). I tasted the three tiers of this family (Garibaldi, Modigliani and Soldati) and frankly there's not that much difference despite the staggering price difference (5-7-9), Modigliani is a bit softer and spicier and that's it. Even something like the "Buttero" which is a new entry for just 3€ for 5 half cigars is pretty damn ok, literally the only downside is that it tends to crumble in your mouth as you get to the end of it, due to low end manifacturing.

if vaping was illegal, these same people would get tattoos, or shave their head, or dye their hair blue, or all the other things they already do

this stuff is directly related to their IQ.

realistically, we just need to euthenize anyone below 107 iq or so

some cultures, such as japan or china, who KNOW this shit is awful and repress it, actually end up having problems, because their idiots have been taught all their life to hide how stupid they are, and it can be a little harder to tell who is a complete fucking idiot.

in america, it's easy. look at their haircut, for vapes, etc. believe it or not, this is a HUGE advantage we have.

>softer

I meant lighter.

vaping is for fags

>have been inhaling N2 and O2 for my entire life

I never realized I was a degenerate

It's still another approach to smoking for me, if i get a cigar or a pipe lit, it's literally thing i intend to do for the next hour or so, sometimes while reading and sometimes while listening to music, sometimes while having a conversation.

It's not really a thing i would do "on the side"

degenerate

Yes they should, hopefully it'll kill off all the parasites infesting the cities

I hope the government bans pieces of shit like (You)

well thus said, a good concept shouldn't been banned because it was exploited and misguided by degenerates.
Just kill the degenerates instead.

typical leaf, needing the government to solve his problems for him.

I used it to quit cigarettes. It was only temporary, for 3 months. Anyone who vapes should be using it to quit--otherwise they need to be shot.

Fuck vaping, I just smoke the herbal jew

Hmmmm

Da ist was dran. I think it is easier to quit after making that transition though. It is easier to transition to vaping than it is to stop smoking and it is also easier, once the transition has been made to quit vaping than it is to quit smoking.

I think the rest of Europe has it better than us when it comes to the cost of tobacco products.

This. I vape to quit smoking, however, I do enjoy it. I also enjoy trolling people who think vaping is for fags with it by blowing my vapor up their ass and giving them a nicotine overdose.

6-7 eurobucks for 20 fags - how worse is it in bongland?

It's kind of faggy but I am thinking about it to quit smoking

It's about £9 and I believe you only get 19 fags now. Still I was buying a 50g pack of tobacco for £20 every two days.

Well shit - that really burns a hole in your wallet.

I've been saying this for fucking years. How the fuck is inhaling atomized propylene glycol healthy? That's pretty much all e juice is. The shear volume of nicotine you can inhale with mods is insane too. At the very least the production of ejiuce needs to be standardized and regulated.

It really does. I could afford it even though I didn't earn very much because my partner at the time grew a lot of our food and we made some of our own furniture too.

>At the very least the production of ejiuce needs to be standardized and regulated.

kill yourself. just another soccer mom who wants to 'regulate' everything that they don't like.

>Check out my steampunk vape, m'lady

> Implying the habit aspect isn't harder to break than the addiction aspect.

Anyone that quit smoking can attest to this. I was over the fits after three days but took me over a month to stop reaching for invisible cigarettes.

Gay as aids

FPBP

>if posting on Sup Forums was an object

I quitted smoking several times, always for several years - well than something shitty happens and you pick it up again for a few years.
Currently I'm not feeling like quitting, maybe after i got shit back together again.

Texas with the FPBP

My boss does the same thing. Picked it back up last year. He's been lying to his gf about not smoking this whole time kek. Smokes cigs to relieve stress and ends up stressing himself out even more.

First time I tried I couldn't get over the three essential cigs, morning, lunch and bedtime.

Second time was easy as shit I think because I recognized that I was scared of what quitting would bring. I was scared that I would be left with no way to disperse stress but eventually came to grips it was irrational blind dependence.

Was up to 2.5 packs a day too after 15 years of mostly chain-smoking. I saved like $200 a month at the time I don't even want to know what cigarettes cost now let alone what all the vape juices and doodads I'd have to carry around in a purse would.