Are there any people here who don't like Trump, or is neo-Sup Forums a total pro-Trump shillhole?

Are there any people here who don't like Trump, or is neo-Sup Forums a total pro-Trump shillhole?

guess

Name him without goggling, fagfag.

What do you think OP?

Is Sup Forums satire?

Trump is a charlatan. I'm just waiting for this board to go back to humor instead of just being a nu-sjw safeplace.

Pol is a place where you can say what you want provided it's political.
It leans towards trump but plenty of democrats found there way here in the lead up to the election.

>neo-Sup Forums

go back Sup Forums you sad man child

strong smiles slight baldy man

What's more humorous than your salty, salty tears?

he looks like he mongles cocks

Traitors not welcome. Leave.

The fact that we memed a playboy billionaire into the oval.

You are too new to count.

I also witnessed you.

You have to go back.

this is a Jeb board

You are the epitome of neo-Sup Forums.
You have to go back to >>>/reddit/

he's an obvious con artist who says whatever he thinks will get him ahead even if it's totally different from what he's previously said but that's still somehow better than hillary

>Are there any people here who don't like Trump

Me.

He is our guy.
He always will be.

Do you really expect us, after everything this board has gone through, to suddenly let go- even in victory?

If you wanted to expel Trump from this board you should have campaigned harder for Hillary, faggot. This is Trumpland now. 1000 YEARS A TRUMP REICH!

i enjoy left's tears, probably even more than you. It's their own fault, they are passive fools who can't be bothered to actually leave their entertainment machines and go vote.

The right wing will cry soon, especially the armchair "conservatives" or as whatever silly denomination they claim to be.

I am neutral towards Trump. I think he's the best thing in American politics in a long time but Sup Forums memed too hard about him being perfect, and I think people here will be disappointed in the same way all those liberals for HOPE and CHANGE were disappointed by Ombongo

I'm glad we memed him into office but this neo-pol faggotry needs to stop, the board is filled with half-redpilled newfags and wer're getting way too much media attention, I wonder how things are on cripplechan

Wtf I love this rhetoric now.

I don't like him. Then again, I'm not a white supremacist and I believe in science.

we are realistic about it and have been from the start. the point is we get more of what we want versus a bunch of what we don't.

yeah because dumbasses on Sup Forums decided to set up a subreddit for Trump and recruit a bunch of redditors, and now those redditors made their way back to Sup Forums

these are all very politically correct statements you got there, you sure you're in the right place?

I'm afraid he is the anti-christ. Does that count?

but I think that was necessary,
we just have to deal with the mess now

t. thunderf00t

>I believe in science.
We understand you are religious.

but trump's awesome.

yugoslavia , stop with the complaining

COCKMONGLER

Yes, there are still some people here who aren't Trump cucks.

If you want a hugbox, go back to

Threatening your safe space, Trumpbabby?

I don't particularly like Trump, but god knows I fucking hated Hillary and her lackeys. So I'll take 4 years of Trump and that Pence asshole if it means no Shilldawg in office.

The Antichrist will come from the east

You could say we're in the east.

>Hillary was against him
>Obama was against him
>Every living POTUS was against him
>The mainstream media was against him
>Countless celebrities were against him
>It seemed that the vast majority of voters were against him
>He still won
If nothing else I can say that his performance in the election was one of the most entertaining things I've ever had the privilege of witnessing, and I like him for that alone. He's an absolute madman.

I believe in everything but Sup Forums's abortion and global warming stance.

ABORTION - is still killing babies, but if you don't make it legal back alley dangerous shit will start up again. PLUS stem cell research is based. PLUS I would abort a downie at 7.9 months.

GLOBAL WARMING - We are leeches to this world, even if the facts are wrong I still believe we are harming the world. BUT I also believe that less regulation + letting the fossil fuel industry boom for a bit at home will advance our green energy science at a faster rate.

>Doesn't see the irony of making a safe space joke
kek

Hate trump, and I'm a total liberal. Been here since he won and never leaving.

fucoff

necessary for what? Getting an incompetent retard elected president?

careful bois, a true aristocrat who is above and beyond our petty politics

I believe he's corrupt and full of shit and I don't like him. It's beyond me how anyone fell for his nonsense and thinks he's in this for anyone but himself.

t. teenage HuffPo enthusiast

Is this a b8?

Back to Blebit kid.

It's not that I 'like' Trump, I love how much America hates Trump, and that's why I want him to be president.

I'm giving him a chance, but if he becomes another neo-conservative, I'll hate him like I hate Bush.

>doesn't see the irony of talking of hugboxes while telling people who think differently to leave

In case you haven't noticed CRT has been shilling here for the past year
they should be right up your ally