Trump won't bring jobs back

Looks like Trump be able to make America great again - and he probably knew it, he himself outsources a lot of work to China.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85OysZ_4lp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and he is not that much of an anti-establishment guy either

Thanks for Correcting The Record

Your propaganda is 24 hours behind. Catch up.

and he doesn't care about poor white people.

Tax cuts for poor 0,1 %
Tax cuts for wealthy and Wall Street 7%

hey man, I got shit to do

And he's going to create thousand's of jobs to build that wall, what is your point CTR?

My record was truly corrected.

sweden, yes!

Poorer people already barely pay anything in taxes, so cutting the tiny bit they do pay is just a benefit. The truly poor do not pay anything in taxes, so cutting nothing is pointless.

nice meme tho

>he thinks any of us actually read his niggergraphs.

I think you mean the Fence.

He will also dupe the UK into joining Neo NAFTA, thanks to Nigel championing him as "Mr.Brexit".

>no goy, it's impossible to bring the jobs back from Asia, think about the economic growth

>only robots work in factories
>picture of people working in a factory

Are they really this stupid?

If factories don't need labor, why do they always cite lower labor costs in China/Mexico as reasons for moving their factories?

swedish government shredded files of former stasi members, because many established politicians were in them...

if that were true, mcdonalds would have 0 employees.

> Implying tariffs won't jump start hiring
Sure it won't bring nearly as many jobs back as thirty years ago but it's already been proven that it'll work

Thank god.
I get fucking tired of poor trashy people breeding because it becomes an economic advantage.
This will keep the "poor" from breeding at the higher rate as they currently do.

DISMANTLE THE ROBOTS. SENTIENT WAR NOW.

Because poor brown people are cheaper than Robots.

Mexicans>Robots>Americans who want to buy iphones and shit

funny how western globalists never get tired of telling us "no goyim thos jobs are gone! look at the machines!" while there are a gorillion of factories in china where billions of chinks do the exact same manufacturing jobs that were lost in the west..

Since there might be people who can help here, how do I get my first welding job? There's a shortage of young welders, but I'm still struggling. What should I do to fix that?

>circle beard
>wearing hat indoors

Why do Americans do this

desu i'd rather have robot factories in the west than chink factories in china

get those tariffs rolling mr trump

That's how you make America great you bucktooth brit

This.

>Giving a tax break is publishing because other people got a larger tax break
This is worse than when leftist call tax breaks subsidies for the rich because keeping more of your own money is clearly a subsidy from taxpayers

Don't act like brits don't have their version of white trash

at least this will create a boost for machine makers and the technology sector

truth is, though, that there will still be jobs where even american workers are cheaper than robots. The type of work where you would have to create a humanoid robot.

Explain to me why poor people deserve tax cuts

Do these people think every chinese factory is fully automated?

He outsources because of the current libshit policies. Fixing our tax code will bring business back Swede-tard.

How about taking a course at a trade school

Then why are they outsourcing?

Checkmate.

Also because, the cost of living is cheaper there, so wages are cheap and currency manipualtion allows for cheap production cost for american companies.

Just having all those plants in the US producing QUALITY goods rather than cheap chinese garbage will be an improvement

>muh (((shareholder))) value, how dare you to question the free market - oooyy gevalt

>while there are a gorillion of factories in china where billions of chinks do the exact same manufacturing jobs that were lost in the west..
Because their labor is worth so little it makes it economically feasible.
The vast vast vast majority of Americans won't even work for $5 an hour let alone pennies a day.
America simply doesn't need such third world jobs because we aren't a third world country.

it has to do with the marginal utility of the dollar at lower powers of 10

Anything above 10,000,000 a year an extra 500-1000 is completely negligible but can make or break someone's budget below 30k

I did. I finished everything, even tig aluminum and 6G open root pipe

>publishing
Punishing*

so everyone works in banking and innovation now? was it worth it to take up debt?

>all those plants

Lmao we stripped the plants and they're sitting derelict

Whoa there Ahmed, why you shouting?

ok so have you ever filled out a job application

>propublica
>believing the Lügenpresse

The incoming tax breaks will make it easier for corporations to front the up-front cost of automation.
So, yeah, manufacturing jobs are fucked.

Shitpost?

Yes. My resume isn't completely terrible either; I just have no idea what I should be doing, since my work experience is all in restaurants

You really can't build a wall through the Rio Grand or mountains.

Wtf I love Islamic rapists now

Except that we aren't near full automation
We would end up with factories that are 80% machine 20% labor instead of 20% machine 80% chink slave

it would be cheaper to put middle aged white americans in jobs , pay for their income, than the externalised costs of their early deaths.

>he doesn't know

>NAFTA was directly responsible for at least 800k jobs lost
>Foxconn currently has over 1,000,000 employees producing US goods in China
>hurr durr da jerbs r gon 4 gud xDD

Poor doggo

the Ford company is in our city, the salary is about 10,000 pesos (2 dollars per hour) per month, they make sign a contract, then people will get:
>capacitation
>food
>life insurance
>and a shitty car
most of the mexican will be happy for this

serious question, how can the american even compete when final product is equal or better?
you just lost your job because a third world inmigrant is better and cheaper than you in you current job

No it won't you idiot. Poor people breed more cause they don't have anything better to do. You really think those single white whores really put that much thought into family planning before letting Tyrone fuck them?

But I thought if you pay people more it pumps money into the economy, that is why Liberals are calling for $15/hours, right?

only works of they can export without punitive tarrifs

The point is that Mexico should be making nice cars for Mexico not sending them here. Globalization ensures that you will always be a shithole because we have a larger, stabler market and you're just going to feed us. Mexico should have the diginity to produce things for themselves to improve Mexico instead of feeding corporations.

Know what?
What's the next in the move towards a true Memeocracy?

forgot link to mexican current standards.

youtube.com/watch?v=85OysZ_4lp0

so ban robot assembly pants.

IF ROBOTS ARE TAKING OVER JOBS WHY DO WE KEEP ADMITTING IMMIGRANTS TO DO JOBS THAT AREN'T AVAILABLE
>IF ROBOTS ARE TAKING OVER JOBS WHY DO WE KEEP ADMITTING IMMIGRANTS TO DO JOBS THAT AREN'T AVAILABLE
IF ROBOTS ARE TAKING OVER JOBS WHY DO WE KEEP ADMITTING IMMIGRANTS TO DO JOBS THAT AREN'T AVAILABLE
>IF ROBOTS ARE TAKING OVER JOBS WHY DO WE KEEP ADMITTING IMMIGRANTS TO DO JOBS THAT AREN'T AVAILABLE

Liberals will continue to buy Apple.

Right but you can't force a company to pay its workers more (unless you raise the minimum wage). Remember the free market? They have to look out for their shareholders interests above all else. Which, with less government regulation, means they're going to give jobs to the people they can pay the least in order to maximize profits, which means spics, chinks, and poo in the loo's.

>how can the american even compete when final product is equal or better?

Ford is already shit, I can't imagine their cars will be better or stay the same.

>you just lost your job because a third world inmigrant is better and cheaper than you in you current job

Funny to hear Liberals say that about union workers.

Robots don't magically build everything by themselves and they need maintenance and shit. So yes, I would rather have those jobs here.

>how can the american even compete when final product is equal or better?
We can't. Ford isn't going to move their factories to the US and pay Americans $18+ an hour. They would rather stay in Mexico and pay the Mexican worker 1/6th of that, pay the Trump tariff, and then wait until the next presidency to repeal it.

That is when tariffs and tax breaks come in, even better if people vote for them.

Has anyone who believes this shit ever worked in a factory?

I've worked in a few. One example was a a packager whose only job was to take boxes off the tray once they were full, weigh them and put them on a palette. A machine made plastic bottles on a conveyor and never stopped running.

There's just one problem, well a lot of problems.

>The machines are expensive as fuck, with single parts running in the thousands
>Any time a machine broke down, a super expensive technician who knew how to fix them had to be called in and by the way, they broke down a lot
>There was no way in the factory to manually make the bottles so 30 minutes of downtime could cost the company hundreds
>The machines are dangerous and a huge liability

It's not that we can't start packing factories with robots, it's that they're expensive, hard to maintain and it still takes a human to get the manufactured product onto a truck so it can be transported by a human driver.

Isn't this the site John Oliver promoted? Why am I not surprised?

You're absolutely right, but there's no stopping it. Company's have to look out for their shareholders interests, which means they have to maximize profits any way they can. Why do you think Mr. Trump outsources everything to China?

>No Mr Kennedy, a man on the Moon within the decade is impossible!

>Robots build, maintain, deliver, update and code themselves you guys

Until sales plummet due to appearance of anti-American sentiment. Ford truck sales are down quarterly. The reason to move small car production to Mexico is because more trucks are sold than small cars.

Well, they do build themselves

Because US policy has made it the only viable option for the mass production of textiles

Logically a wall wouldn't work in the Rio Grande when it dams up the water, especially if water is used by people in nearby areas.

Correct, but that's all government regulation isn't it? Mr. Trump campaigned specifically on a platform of de-regulating. Cutting deals and giving tax breaks to corporate jackals is part of what got us in this situation in the first place.

I work in a factory where we used to do everything by hand.

We've been slowly automating for three years. We're still hiring new staff regularly. As demand grows and we automate to expand our production capacity, it takes more and more people to fill the machines. Growth has been about 70% in sales year over year. They've spent close to a million dollars on machinery and I'm still making more money every year than the last.

It would have taken more humans to meet this demand but it's not like one guy just strolls around with a clipboard. Automated plants still require human input.

old cars (50s, 60s and 70s) > modern cars
what's your point?

well user, it's not so bad because we made the products right here but irl we are goyims (im not proud but that's the way we live)

you've got to hit them where they have gone rogue, in this case outsourcing by imposing a tariff.

>manual labor jobs are being automated
>we need more refugees and mexicans to do the work white people won't

Pick one, liberal faggots

Underrated post of the century.

This is a good point. Filed for future use.

>>there's no stopping it
Wrong.

Tariffs, lots and lots of them.

>Obviously flunked macroeconomics.

You're right but growth can't continue forever. Eventually it will plateau and the robots will start taking human jobs.

I don't think anyone's saying they don't require human input but they require a lot less human input and that's the main problem.

I got corrected to the max, you Pizza loving shill.

>Implying that factories are managed and operated by T1000's

This.

If growth plateaued we would retain the same number of human jobs we have now, and it there would be no incentive to invest in more automation.

i agree with the second half of your post, however it seems to me that many DO think they require little to no human input. Opening factories, even with automation, would still provide a lot of blue collar jobs.

They'll just keep doing what they're doing and just pay the tariffs if it's more profitable. Besides are you suggesting Mr. Trump go back on his promise of de-regulating?

The lowest tax bracket is only taxed 10%.

To qualify for that bracket, you'd need an income of $9400 or less a year.

To make that little, you'd need to be working 22 hours a week OR LESS at minimum wage.

If your only source of income is a minimum wage part time job, you have bigger problems than taxes.

> the only people who work in manufacturing are the laborers themselves

When will this meme die?

>Besides are you suggesting Mr. Trump go back on his promise of de-regulating?

Trump was never 0% regulation or 100% regulation. He is not a "true conservative", instead he is "they are ripping us off in trade".