youtube.com/watch?v=LfascZSTU4o
twitter.com/MaoistRebelNews/status/798412629467348992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Marxist
>knowing anything about economics
>1 post by this id

>be a fat, balding NEET
>make shit vids
>shill for yourself on Sup Forums because you can't afford other people shilling for you

What a sad existence.

Watch the video and tell me what Jason gets wrong.

>Marxist

There is literally nothing wrong with being a Marxist. Marxists were the only ones who successfully predicted the 2008 economic meltdown.

a fucking fat hobo talking to a billionaire on how to run economy.

Well since he believes in an economic and political system that has a track record of crashing and burning multiple times, most things. See Zimbabwe, pre-reform China, and the Soviet Union as examples.

I'm going to need a source for that.

No.

Guys clueless. Everything he is saying assumes there won't be a trade war with china. Guess what has been brewing ever since Trump started campaigning?

>There is literally nothing wrong with being a Marxist.
Straya, your proxy isn't working right.

>constantly say everything is going to shit
>end being right once in a while
broken clock, twice a day, etc etc

Jason is fat because he's addicted to the refined sugars. He drinks a liter of coke every day and eats Burger King because he can't help it.

Stop posting your shit videos here everyday faggot.

stop shilling this fat stupid fuck

>How to small business without automation
>How to innovate
>a fat commie

>Zimbabwe
Has the highest literacy rate in Africa aside from Libya and was successful until the IMF began fucking with Mugabe in an attempt to strangle his regime.

>China
Most GLF deaths are exaggerated.

>Soviet Union
Holodomor is Ukrainian fascist propaganda. Famines aren't deliberate.

I'm not Jason you fucking retard.

>Be a Marxist

>Always say things are going wrong

>Be right once every few decades

Marxists are just like Alex Jones except without the humor.

Most small businesses are dependent on trade too. They also contribute almost nothing to the economy as a whole.

>famines aren't deliberate
>but it turns out making the breadbasket state of the soviet union suffer the highest per capita deaths is

a job is a job though

Again, Stalin didn't have control of the weather. Stalin wasn't even that much of a dictator.

I dont even have to click.
I can tell from the thumbnail that this guy is fucking moron. He cant even balance his weight let alone a fucking economy.

Jason is a sugar addict. Mocking his weight is a personal attack and says nothing about his analysis of Trump.

This thread again.

Stop replying to bots.

sage

>Marxists
>Destroying anything but their next welfare cheque

>implying the USSR wasn't a great superpower

>famines aren't deliberate
>but it turns out making the breadbasket state of the soviet union suffer the highest per capita deaths is

Since you're so in denial:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBHKBj-Hiqc

>Has the highest literacy rate
Good, they can read. But they can't grow enough food to feed themselves so they don't have to rely on UN handouts. Now they are selling off the wildlife to the Chinese. It is the dumpster fire of nation states.

>Most GLF deaths are exaggerated
The high number is an estimate, but if you still don't think people didn't stave to death in mass because of agricultural mismanagement then you need to take a closer look at what happened.

>Holodomor is Ukrainian fascist propaganda
No, thats what happens when you radically change agricultural practices and move peasants virtually overnight.

>Stalin wasn't even that much of a dictator
So why did he purge most of the officer corps and replace them with incompetent political appointments?

Austrians too.

They didn't.

He's a Marxist

Also fat

It's already wrong 30 seconds in. This isn't about the famine it's about Stalin using the famine to attack Ukraine as it still had a potent vein of nationalism which proves a thorn to communism.
And what commies do is they wish to crush a people in order to better control them and Stalin didn't pass up the free opportunity to quell any Ukrainian problem by borderline destroying it.

There is no other explanation for Ukraine suffering the highest per capita casualties while being the largest producer per capita of grain. It remains to this day one of the largest producers of food in all Europe, and largest in Eastern Europe.

Hence it was a genocide.

Then why isn't it around today? I thought they were supposed to bury the West with their economic might.

It wasn't a genocide. Stalin and Kaganovich had ZERO control of the weather.

Peter Schiff is a Marxist?

Schiff didn't predict anything.

>Marxist
opinion discarded

youtube.com/watch?v=LfascZSTU4o

Sure thing, kiddo.

Why?

You've been proven wrong and since you are repeating yourself over and over , the audience can decide how pitiful you look.
Have communists ever been elected or do they need to rely on forcing themselves into government cause they get tired of never being elected?

Hitler 1933
Trump 2016

Feels good man.

>Ron Paul
>Marxist
Cool story bro.
Basically anybody that wasn't a Keynesian could've predicted the housing bubble.

Comrade, stop eating an entire bag of potato chips in one sitting.

I'm not Jason.

>when you realize marx was right about everything

Jason this needs to stop

anyone count how many days he has posted this thread? is this day 3? good work jason you will sooo many subs!

I'm not Jason as you can tell by my flag. Jason lives in Canada.

Fuck off Jason

hey guys did you know Jason is addicted to refined sugars and cum. He is fat and can't help it. He would exercise but he is smart enough to know it doesn't work!

No he doesn't. Jason makes a good living off Youtube plus he has a gas station job. He was only living with his mom for a brief time in 2013 when he was awaiting trial for assaulting his former landlord.

Ad hominem. Address his arguments for once.

twitter.com/MaoistRebelNews/status/798412629467348992

Jason is being attacked by youtube. That's how much of a threat he is.

You are not a Marxist. You are a First Worldist aka revisionist. There has never been a communist revolution in the First World and no one in the First World will wage revolution if they're making 60k a month as a construction worker.

Jason's mom got death threats after /leftypol/ doxxed him. The phone number listed was his mom's.

I don't know. I'm not his psychiatrist.

>Also this idiot believes in historical determinism
No he doesn't. He rejects dialectics on the basis that they're unable to be proven logically.

>completely disregards the fact that inflation was originally defined as the inflation in the money supply and accuses the Austrians of redefining the word.
Where?

Yes. Third Worldism doesn't use dialectics because it's unscientific.

That's my point: the jobs aren't coming back. Trump can't demand all the outsourced factories come back to Amerikkkan soil. If he did that would be infringing upon property rights.

People have, you've just ignored them. Multiple times.

You are the reason marxists look like absolute idiots.

>Trump's economic policies will never work out
Said the communist.

>Youtube Marxist

wow that's credible

No they haven't.

What argument?
> u cant just bring manufacturing back cause it would require that manufacturing infrastructure to be rebuilt

Then rebuild it.

These aren't even marxist derived criticisms it's just what I hear CNN say every day.

That green screen.

>No, but he can create more jobs
>How?
>Ask him

Communism was never . Marx hated J and the Bolsheviks did whatever they could to forcefully assimilate because are not a nation.

Jason has been the No.1 Marxist on Youtube for eight years. How is he not credible?

>Then rebuild it.
That takes tons of keynesian spending.

Jason is hated by most of the internet because he speaks the truth. Youtube has been trying to demonetize his vids on North Korea, Syria and 9/11 being an inside job.

Whatever you say Jason.

>Marxists were the only ones who successfully predicted the 2008 economic meltdown.

They were.

No problem. Obama went through 8 trillion doing literally nothing. Thank god that Obama set so much precedent for Trump.....

>Marxist
>economics
>wants to be taken seriously

That's because capitalism is a failure.

>He cant even balance his weight let alone a fucking economy.
top kek

my god.....

say it with me:

trump btfo

Jason has written nine self-published books on Marxist economics. He is certainly qualified to make a judgement about Trump.

I guess Peter Schiff is a Marxist now?

Le no true Scotsman.

>USSR were not Marxist because they failed, and Marxism is infaliable!

You people are pathetic.

No, the economy is going to be fine. Same for job creation. For one simple reason - his administration will most likely start a war with Russia and Iran.
All members and candidates in his administration - Julliani, who called Russians "war criminals", Bolton, Pence - they all HATE Russia with passion. Hillary was only playing a role of a "strong womyn", neocons are the real deal.

Trump made a pact with the neocons to secure their support and now he will let them take cabinet positions. I called it before the elections and now it's coming true.
There was no reason to think that there will be a "reset" between the US and Russia under Trump.

That's why he plans to expand ("rebuild") the military. There is no other explanation or reason for the US to expand its already powerful military.
And jobs in military industrial complex don't get outsourced (for obvious reasons).
Also there's going to be increased recruitment.
There will be enough jobs for everyone, just like during WW2.

>Self published books
>Posts videos on social media
>Suddenly you are a great pforessor of that topic

Please show me his credentials that arent reactionary Youtube videos, ranting on social media, or citing himself as a source of information.

Also, Fuck off to a country that operates under marxist policies if you dont like Capitalism.

Oh wait. There are none. I wonder why...

Pffffffft hahahahahahahahahaha

Yes, Trump is evil.

Jason, you were trying to sell your shit tier books that you publish at the local Kinkos here about a year ago. Go to bed faggot

>There is no other explanation or reason for the US to expand its already powerful military.
>what is China, why does everyone besides Trump like to ignore China and pretend Russia is the big evil threat

>this thread again
You've been doing this for years. I remember you from a thread in 2014. pretty pathetic, desu.

I sure do hope you are Jason because if you aren't you are about 10 times more pathetic than he and should open a new tab and start researching ways to kill yourself.

>2014
I'm not Jason and Jason doesn't browse Sup Forums. He browses Sup Forums and /k/ only.

>Marxist economics
That's an oxymoron

>I'm not Jason
>Knows every detail about Jason
Kek. You're such a cunt Jason

He's right on every point.

Also capitalism is destroying our planet - the livelihood of people and animals, the drinking water, the climate and the environment in general.

in addition it keeps causing international tensions and conflicts because defense and financial industries benefit greatly from them.

A maoist revolution is our only hope...

>mfw the jobs are never coming back
Tell that to china, not to mention people need to build, program, and maintain these systems
>mfw if they do, they'll just be automated
minimum wage raising would have ushered this in much faster
>mfw Trump isn't even thinking about leaving NAFTA any more
source?
>mfw Trump won't overturn ACA
source?
>mfw Trump will backtrack on nearly everything
source?
>mfw the rust belt remains a shithole and amerikkka falls due to race war
source?

I'm one of Jason's friends.