>Black Panther's sister says, "Oh great, another white boy to fix?"
>Mmhmm! Preach it girl! YAAAAAAAAAAAS
>mfw this happens throughout the movie

did you at least jerk off onto her?

>thingsthatdidnthappen.wmv

This never happened.

>shitthatdidnthappen.mp4

Why didn't you pirate the movie, OP?

OP here. You might not believe me but it was actually the truth. She was talking loudly in the end credits about how this proves that Black people can make their own movies without people and shit. If it helps, she was the only one in the entire theater to act like this and there were other black people there. She was probably and outlier, but she was real and I'm telling the truth.

>You might not believe me
You're right, I don't.

Even if you are telling the truth (you're not), you're a pushover jackass for not just asking her to stop talking over the movie or going and getting a theater employee. Instead of fixing the problem, you just sat there in your seat and thought "boy, Sup Forums is gonna hear about THIS!"

If it happened. Which it didn't.

You really think we're stupid enough to believe some alt-right retard when he keeps posting with his stupid fucking frog pictures?

I believe you OP, but I'm still disappointed you didn't pirate the movie

upvoted fellow redditor

Frogposters are worthless trash.

Why can't you go be fags somewhere else? His story sounds believable and it was extremely rude of her for interrupting the movie

Fuck off, OP. Haven't you got some epic cartoon frogs to be posting?

>Going to get an employee because someone is fucking annoying
Would make more of a scene that it would be worth. That would also somehow be more pathetic than what I did which was just deal with it. Why are you guys so butthurt that I decided to relate my experience? Also, not alt-right. I'm not a retarded racist.

It does not sound believable and you are retarded if you think it does

I buy it.

Is it really so difficult for you dipsticks to believe that an obnoxious black girl was loud during a movie that has been advertised as the savior of black people? Have you dipshits never even been to a movie?

>His story sounds believable
I saw black pather in one of the cheapest AMC Classic in Atlanta Georgia on opening night. I was surrounded by African American's of all types creeds and codes, and there were but 3 times in the movie anyone said anything, he's shit doesn't sound like just a fantasy but a Sup Forums copy pasta some one made for their Kinoplex threads.

>Why can't you go be fags somewhere else? My story sounds believable and it was extremely rude of her for interrupting the movie

>I'm not a retarded racist.
Try reading your posts again and say that

>Black Panther's sister says, "Oh great, another white boy to fix?"

Did this line actually happen?

Also fuck people who clap during movies, yell, or interrupt it unless it's an accident. If you're gonna do stuff like that, watch it at your home. I don't understand how people can even be so blindly rude.