>Batman's brains
>Superman's flight
>Hulk's strength
>Wonder Woman's penis
>Spiderman's agility
>Flash's speed
Could he defeat Goku Blanco?

Yeah

She also makes a WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOSE joke and flips off T'Challa in front of their mom and calls the dude she's fixing a colonizer the entire time (which is RICH because Wakanda could have stopped that if they wanted to, but they have the nerve to ride that high horse)
Honestly she's kind of a bitch

8/10 movie otherwise, best marvel movie in a while, basically no quips except for sister so I like it, but they're probably going to fuck that up in the sequel

Yeah, he's the guy she called colonizer after he wakes up
>hello colonizer
>uh.. that's not my name it's-
>I know your name, colonizer

Yeah but it was not said condescendingly.

She's 16, of course she's a bitch
That line didn't actually happen
Besides, she calls him by his real name for the rest of the movie

>Wonder Woman's penis
Cake

She was pretty excited and smiling when they brought him in. Pretty happy to do it. Got a laugh out of me.

Im struggling to even get tickets, that really sucks though. Sounds like michelle from homecoming all over again.

That line happened, I remember it
Also
>Of course she's a bitch, she's sixteen
Doesn't excuse her for being a bitch

She doesn't get nearly enough screentime to be that annoying, you'll probably still like it

Dude is making it more dramatic that it actually is. She just acting like a typical younger sister.

No she didn't more like
>White boy wakes up
>Walk up behind girl asking where he is
>Surprising girl saying you scared me colonizer

Did you honestly find Michelle annoying? Jesus Christ people

She literally never said "I know your name, colonizer"
It's "Don't scare me like that colonizer!" Then calls him Agent Ross for the rest of the movie.

>She also makes a WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOSE joke
That sounds like pure cancer.

Colonizer is the disputed part which was said. As someone who's generally not "on that side" most of the racial shot in this movie was inoffensive to me. But she did call hi colonizer. And he did in turn describe colonization when speaking of Killmomgers training. If anything it's a quip that had some legit plot pay-off.

She's intentionally so.

I can't speak for user but I didn't min her character if they didn't do the "fuck you racists for detailing our MJ" bullshit with that throwaway MJ line. It's pretty clear she was their MJ and mchelle was a placeholder until the internet flipped out.

I think i did before the movie came out because i only browsed Sup Forums and was brainwashed by them until i went to see Guardians 2 and just said "im gonna actually go into this movie and try to enjoy it without being a retard" and i loved it. I would say im a marvel fan now and was just depressed and angry at the time i hated mcu stuff.

That and what are thoooose were eye roll worthy but I didn’t mind her much

The DELETE THAT FOOTAGE got me pretty good

She was a snappy 16 year old, it was said without malice, and she was perfectly fine with the white characters. Mountains molehills.

>WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOSE

I hope whoever wrote this shit gets shot

Someone had to think of putting that im the movie, and several people were okay with it.

only heard Shuri was supposed to be 16 after seeing the film.

She was 24, maybe 22 minimum. What plot reason is there for her to be 16?

>I designed these, shoes that are completely silent it will allow you to sneak around unnoticed I call them...
>SNEAKERS!!!

I like cake instead of kek. That is what I will do from now on. Thank you user for the glorious cake.

I don't remember CIA man describing killmongers training as "colonizing" tactics. He called it CIA destabilizing or something.

>CIA destabilizing
user that is a very diplomatic term for what is essentially imperialism/neo-colonialism

She calls him colonizer one time and it was funny, crybaby

I just thought it was a super dickish thing to, is all

I only really cried at the WHAT ARE THOOOOOSE joke
They immortalized that shitty meme in film, I wept out of abject horror from that moment

Klaw was a quip machine, but it was actually funny because he wasn't winking at the camera.

"I made it rain!" Best line in the movie.

>Goku Blanco

Maybe, but surely not Sonic Gokuverine.