The Loud House

Let's talk Loud House, more info on the upcoming toys, source at: technobuffalo.com/2018/02/24/wicked-cool-toys-toy-fair-2018/

>The Loud House has become one of the most popular animated shows on Nickelodeon, and now it will have a toy line this fall from Wicked Cool Toys. Follow Lincoln and his 10 sisters – Lori, Leni, Luna, Luan, Lynn, Lucy, Lola, Lana, Lisa, and Lily – as this lone boy in the family always tries to find ways to escape the madness of his home.

>There will be a line of blind packs hat feature 1.5-inch figures in collectible blocks that will let you build the house, or you can pick up the non-articulated 3-inch figures. You’ll also find mini-clip plush for backpacks and 8-inch cuddly plush on toy shelves later this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

nickanimation.tumblr.com/post/171273694884/
newsday.com/lifestyle/family/hot-new-toys-2018-1.16803228
theloudhouse.wikia.com/wiki/Character_appearances
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poor Lori and Leni.

Judging from Lynn, she kicked their asses

You made my fucking day user, i am elated

And for Black History Month, some BTS art with Clyde: nickanimation.tumblr.com/post/171273694884/

Get that annoying faggot outve here
At what date are these to be released OP?

Some of these toys say "pending licenser approval", so maybe not all of them will go out, but at least some of the plushes should be coming out in Fall 2018
newsday.com/lifestyle/family/hot-new-toys-2018-1.16803228

How the fuck do they expect that Lynn to stand on its own?

I am going to buy a Lynn toy and cum on it.

>No Photography
YOU MADMAN

why does it take so long to get toys from a show these days? Isn't that supposed to be the only way to make them profitable to begin with?

>Fall 2018
GODDAMNIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT THAT LONG

I seem to find quite a bit of defecation fan art of this show.

the girl with the red cap canonically eats used tampons and filled condoms she finds in the neigbourg trash.
She also like to get humped by an animal from time to time.

Not enough, in my opinion

>genderbent Loud House where Linka is a lesbian and Luke is still gay/bi
Show might not've been as talked about here, but I imagine people would've freaked even more about SJWs pushing agendas.

What would Linka be training for? Roller Derby?

the 3 inch figures look pretty good, the 1.5 inch house pods are probably a bit too small..

Not bad for a 1st wave of merch, hopefully something better comes along. don't think i'll bother with the plushes, no full sets, and non standard outfits.

The noses look weird.
>favorite sister hidden behind another
Dang it.

Oh thank god theyre making a leni. But why does that little black cunt get TWO plushes before some of the sisters? He is going to shelfwarm hard.

Gee Clyde how come Nickelodeon lets you have TWO plushies?

There's also two Lamps.

People do like Clyde, ya know.

heh, these look like PS2 renders....

What did Savino actually do anyway?

Look important so that Nick can garner to investors.

I'd rather two Lamps over two Clydes.

Supposedly harass female co-workers by sending unwarranted advances, offering professional opportunities through said advances, or something among those lines. I say "supposedly" but as much as I don't know the whole situation it's not like it's impossible that such a thing could've happened in the 25 years he's worked in animation.

Billboards are shopped. just as a heads up.

I'm not complaining, I love Lamp.

I heard a theory that they didn't want the collection to look like "girl toys" so they needed another boy so Linc doesn't look like a token boy.

There are two Lolas too. Regular Lola and superhero Lola. I wouldn't be surprised if there were more variants. Ronne Anne plushie when?

>citing digital views instead of physical ones
The times sure are a-changin'.

>Blind packs
>there's going to be some fuck who opens up with only 1 family member every time

I was only counting the ones shown here. That's apparently a surfer outfit Luna behind Lincoln on the right. Including the superhero ones we already know about she has three plushies.

>someone out there is going to get nothing but Clydes

More information on S04 and the movie at upfront on March 6th

Why can't they just get rid of clyde? Literally nobody likes him. Not Sup Forums, not /TLHG/, not even tumblr.

No, they really dont. He is painfully annoying and not funny. Im sure even kids dont like him considering his jokes are usuially about his therapist
>I heard a theory that they didn't want the collection to look like "girl toys" so they needed another boy so Linc doesn't look like a token boy.
They do realize any boys watching are probably doing so for the sisters or lincoln, right? Honestly clyde is going to be the finn or bumblebee of this line

>so they needed another boy so Linc doesn't look like a token boy.
Too bad they fucked that up hard by having sullivan give clyde faggot parents. And not just any gay parents, but interracial gay parents to boot.

I havent watched S3, but i heard hes barely in it. But yeah, im fucking pissed hes getting three toys even before some sisters get any, especilly since that little spook gets one before leni. I wonder if, since these waves are on costume themes, certain sisters wont have plushes of their original outfits, and only have beach or superhero versions of them. I seriously hope his failure to sell doesnt cancel the line, especially before toys of leni or luan.

Someone in /trash/ mentioned these plushies are really cheap to make and shouldn't hurt the chances of the movie that badly assuming it doesn't bomb hard

I bet Luan has pleb taste in comedians like a Gabriel Iglesias, Dane Cook, Chris Rock, Lisa Lampanelli, Russell Brand and Carlos Mencia. Shit, I can even see her looking up to Amy Schumer as her role model and only says she likes Mitch Hedberg, George Carlin and Dave Chappelle to make herself look sophisticated like weebs say that they “loved” Legend Of The Galactic Heroes

Sulivans is just a plain horrible writer, his episodes are the most painful to watch, i dont understand why they dont fire him. Regardless, clydes character is the real turn off, i could care less about his parents, at least theyre sometimes funny unlike their son.

Thank god, and im referring to the future waves getting made, the movie will come out regardless, i hope

George Carlin will teach luan the importance of crossing the line to be funny

>legitimately can't tell if you people are joking or if you're actually mad/surprised that one of the main characters is getting in toys

Clyde isn't a main character

>crossing the line to be funny
carlin wasnt funny

now eddie murphy talking about faggits looking at his dick, thats funny

Clyde isnt likable, and is not more important then ANY of the loud family.

George Carlin a guy who pushed the boundaries of free speech more than eddie murphy ever did. His 7 dirty words got a supreme court decision made.

Since there are so many characters, the missing sisters will probably be part of a second wave.

As much as we don't want to admit it, he is. Official descriptions of him mention him as an "unofficial sibling."

>I havent watched S3, but i heard hes barely in it.
It's true.

theloudhouse.wikia.com/wiki/Character_appearances

Look at how much red there is for Clyde in season 3 so far in contrast to season 1 and 2. i have a feeling the trend will continue, since it seems the writers won't to give more focus to the sisters as main characters instead of always having Lincoln (Clyde's BFF) as the focus. Since the sisters have their own circle of friends (Luna has her band and Chunk, Lori has Bobby and Carol, etc) they don't need Clyde for when the writers want the main character to talk/interact with a friend.

yes, but carlin wasnt funny

Well that's your opinion man

The other waves they shown and from what weve seen are missing lori and i think lisa. Also lenis in a bikini, which while fucking awesome, leaves out her normal green dress which i also want a plush of. Also, i think theyve got the message that people didn't like clyde any how, or are retiring him because his VA with the horrible voice mught be going through puberty.

Also, which S3 episodes should i watch?

the prophecy has come to pass

Watch them all in order, there are no stinkers so far. Plus they toned down lincoln being the butt of the jokes and upped it for lola, luna, and especially luan.

>>Also, which S3 episodes should i watch?

A Fridge Too Far and No Place like Homeschool are probably the best episodes so far. Selfie Improvement and City Slickers is pretty good too. The season has been pretty good so far, and if Clyde triggers you, he's only shown up for a quick gag in one of them.

Why are the astronauts so deformed?

>No Place like Homeschool
You just liked it because it was a lola episode, didn't you misha?

Bait.

It shows off Lola's good side. We usually see Lola presented as a bratty prima donna, but we see that Lola is responsible and has a good work ethic. Also it's a good general family episode since all the kids get homeschooled.

>tfw when no japanese style figurines for TLH
>tfw no TLH daikimuras
>tfw no loud house dating sim for the psp

A million years of evolution expedited by future radiation and chemicals.

MMMH FIGGY

Eww This is not what I wanted!

:D

Yeah. Even the writers are starting to realize this because he's barely shown up in S3 so far. They normally try to shoehorn him into as many episodes as possible.

He is having a major importance in the upcoming teacher episode

I wonder if they got input from actual kids (ie:the target audience) that even they didnt like him. Im still mad they essentially written off bobby but pushed clyde for so long
How would you know this?

>Teacher’s Union
>To make physical education more enjoyable for them, Lincoln and Clyde pair up teachers Mrs. Johnson and Coach Pacowski.

>
We know what you really watch this show for. Fuck off, ya rapist.

Cute characters having cute adventures?

>that even they didnt like him

I hope this is just a left over script from when they decided to drop him, and that he never shows up in such an important capacity again.

>a few nick asskissers
or people only liking him for muh diversity
>a reflection on most kids and other viewers

Yeah - the LESS that fucking nigga shows up, the better and MORE we can focus on continuing to make the sisters (and especially Lincoln as well) more likable and developed, going forward!

>Same user here
Let's also do the same for the parents, as they're good characters, too, IMHO - focus less on Clyde or any of Lincoln's "friends", aim to develop the family unit and keep up the good work in doing so.

>"Teachers union"
>"To make physical education more enjoyable for them, Lincoln and Clyde pair up teachers Mrs. Johnson and Coach Pacowski."
So this will either be a season 1-2 like lincoln episode where clyde pulls him back or this could honestly be good.

>a few people in a thread on Sup Forums
vs people actually showing up on social media platforms that the show aims for
>a reflection on most kids and other viewers

>and especially Lincoln as well
They do already a great job with lincoln being likable. He's done just as much for the sisters as they've done for him. Sure, he's a jerk in a couple of episodes but don't act like sisters like lynn aren't jerks either in their episodes.

One episode out of a dozen is still a major decrease in screen time compared to previous seasons.

No one likes you you annoying little faggot. Some dick lickers and peppy social media girls who will be positive for everything dont count.
Lincoln needs to stop not appreciating being around his sisters and to stop trying to avoid him like a total asshole

>Lincoln needs to stop not appreciating being around his sisters and to stop trying to avoid him like a total asshole
I know you're just one guy because you post this every single loud house thread. How many times do you need to be told to fuck off.

Never, i wont leave until lincoln stops being a cunt to everyone but his black faggot friend, and i especially hate dumb bitchs like you who will justify every awful action he takes just because you self insert/idolize him

You're almost like a false flag dude, you don't even bother changing your arguments because you act like you're reading a script.