Wonder who could've done it?

I wonder who could've done such a thing as to kill an innocent little kid Sup Forums? I just have no idea what kind of demons we have amongst us that could be so callous and soulless. Oh wait, its niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

dickslapthestate.tumblr.com/post/146049404890/why-are-white-people-so-obsessed-with-guns-and
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White kids are shooting up all the schools though

>Gomez

Good riddance

edgy

>nigs killing spics
another day in multicultural america

Mad Trump supporters angry over the fact that Trump won the election is my guess.

>White kids are shooting up all the schools though
Usually because they're bullied by, guess; Fucking Niggers.

A

Why is america so violent?

Fuck off faggot

>Mad Trump supporters angry over the fact that Trump won the election is my guess.
Confirmed niggers, 3 of them.

The blck people are bullies because you gave them no economic opportunity

fucking

>Why is america so violent?
Please see OP for reason. Hint: It's fucking niggers.

>you will never know the struggle of the white man
also check 'em

Does she need help making a new one?

It's all the fluoride in the water

dickslapthestate.tumblr.com/post/146049404890/why-are-white-people-so-obsessed-with-guns-and

:^)

More car parks and street corners shot up by Tyrone and Jaykwon than schools by Dylan and Eric.

and liberals want my guns

>Does she need help making a new one?
Too soon

Literally less than 1% of murders

>dickslapthestate.tumblr
I got cancer from reading that

>27 year old mom
>10 year old daughter
>Mexican
The meme writes itself

First mistake was refusing to give up a useless purse

Now she'll never know if she might have walked away

Though it's surprising that two of them got away alive. The robbers might have been nervous to not ensure they all died

That spic trash single mother had her first daughter when she was sixteen and that was daughter number two. Good riddance one less fat ugly Mexican future welfare leech

E D G Y
D
G
Y

Now you know why so many Latinos voted for trump.

The monkeys have ruled the cage for too long, the other animals realize what must be done. The lion must be freed.

A
Fantastic
Leaf

Hit close to home spic?

>That spic trash single mother had her first daughter when she was sixteen and that was daughter number two. Good riddance one less fat ugly Mexican future welfare leech
I'd take 10 spics over 1 worthless nigger any time. At least spics are humans and contribute to society.

Entitled minorities. I live in Houston it's full of subhuman trash like the single mom in the op

Fuck off you spic lover, go live in Mexico.

The Mexicans raised by 17 year old single mothers are equally as bad as the Katrina niggers in Houston

That's because niggers dont go to schools.

You chose the most random thing to distract with because you know WHO killed the kid and you feel slightly guilty it was YOUR people.

Democrats?

>Fuck off you spic lover, go live in Mexico.
And a hardy "Fuck you" to you nigger. Go shoot one of your homies or give a white bitch STDs.

I work in the education system. Its true.

>nobody getting the joke
I will be staying in san salvador airport for an hour soon. I hope I don't get kidnapped and murdered :(

>I work in the education system. Its true.
You're telling me that the average Mexican is worse than a nigger? Please explain because I find this impossible to believe.

*sigh...*
A

T R I P S C O N F I R M

Actually now...not only did she keep her purse. Her dead daughter ensures that she will no longer have to pay out so much money. Saving her a possible 250,000 dollars in the next 18 years.

Im all for dead babies. Saves on money.

Mexicans are brotier. No sure you people don't get this.

Why are you so violent?

Here's your (you)

>you don't Ike spics
>well then you must be a nigger!

stateside equatorfag reporting in, I lol'd

Maybe there's still hope for your countrymen

The ones born here are usually worse than the ones who come here from Mexico.

I work in the system in this city too...
mexicans>>>>>>blacks and its not even close.
The hood mexicans are just dumb welfare abusers with 4+ kids. The blacks are worse in every way. Pol is always right.

On the daily I tell subhumans in public what they are.

Like today a nigger

Edgy.

Who fucking cares?

They consistently vote 70% dem 30% rep. Even the Cubans are leaning democrat now. You could eat a bowl of shit, you could eat two bowls of shit, or you could just walk away.

Enjoy your bowl of shit

I can't find a current statistic but the city was 44% Hispanic in 2011. Most Mexican girls are single mothers at a very early age. It's not uncommon for a 20 year old Mexican woman to already be a single mother of two children. A lot of these families are a single mother with 4 or so kids. The kids end up doing/selling drugs, embracing "gang" culture typical shit like that and the cycle continues. There are SOME really decent people of Hispanic heritage but they're in the minority. Hispanics here are basically blacks with more kids and keep crime more confined to their communities which is a plus I guess. I really don't have anything against them on an individual basis but all in all they're unsavory people

Meant for

>Meant for
> (You)
Thanks man. One plus for the spics though is they hate niggers too, so they got that going for them

>spics are bad because most vote dem
smdh famalam

is niggers a euphemism for drumpf supporters?

>>spics are bad because most vote dem
>smdh famalam
Only the Puerto Ricans. They're literally welfare state. Most Cubans and some Mexicans are Republican leaning.

Fuck off Jacques.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Niggers shoot kids,
and we name the Jew.

>is niggers a euphemism for drumpf supporters?
No, it means niggers. Like the lowest form of life that can still fall under the human category.

>>spics are bad because most vote dem
>smdh famalam

Yeah, they are. Along with lots of other things. No wonder your country is such shit hole

Nigger tier faggot.

>most Cubans

Nope, not anymore. In the past they were but now they lean democrat

Which the media encourages. I keep waiting every day that the left will wake up and realize they got played for ratings but that doesn't seem likely.

>Nope, not anymore. In the past they were but now they lean democrat
Eh well, that sucks. Hopefully they'll come back to the fold once they realize that Dems love killing babies.

Its not that bad. I'd be more concerned about your own march towards the abyss.

Our Resident Commissioner-elect is a Republican.

Day of the rake when?

>when she refused, they started shooting
Wow. I hope the contents of your purse that got stolen anyway were worth your daughter's life.

LEAF

evil beaner eyes

good riddance

kek

No. Blacks actually lead in that.
They just don't rack up the same high scores and don't get news coverage

Castration and bleeding out should be a sentencing option for this sort of thing.

>Castration and bleeding out should be a sentencing option for this sort of thing.
Agreed. They have a suspook in custody, but of course there's no mugshot of the piece of shit. I can assure you when there is, it will be a very smug or defiant expression on its face. Off to the Nigger University with it.

>3
trips mi negrito!

>27 with a 4 year old

Nigger animals no doubt.

More reason for Trump to see to the extermination of every last pavement ape.

I'm gonna put a noose around your neck nigger.

But that isn't a common occurrence like niggers murdering and robbing people on the street which happens many times everyday

Fluoride in the water in ausfailia too m8

>Hispanics
>HISPANICS
>HISPANICS

Fuck off you fucking nigger jew kike

The bad brown hispanics are MESTIZOS call them MESTIZOS you stupid fuck

Stop calling them "Hispanic' because you are blaming white hispanics. Yes, any race could be hispanic because hispanic is not a race no matter what you get from fucking liberal media

So fuck off you kike,

Don't blame mestizo mexican crimes on the spanish man you commie kike

>A FUCKING LEAF

niggers

>thinks all Jews should be killed
>gets mad when one mexishit dies
reality check

A Leaf every fucking time a Leaf.

God damn you people want be invaded?

>>gets mad when one mexishit dies
So edgy

Lol niggers

>implying I think useful members of society should be killed

Now I know you're a nigger. And you're gonna die.

FPBP

>only one spic killed

Fucking niggers can't do anything right.

>white Hispanics

You have to go back, Paco.

>white hispanics

o u

how is a Jewish child worth any less than a beaner

just being a good goy

Who cares?

She's an ugly little bitch with an IQ of 85 who would have become a single mother herself and repeated the whole process over again.

Youre cringy