What the FUCK was his problem?!

What the FUCK was his problem?!

Rick is a fucking asshole.

Be more wrong

He started to take Rick and Morty for granted, assuming that just having the opportunity to help him would make their day. He was fucking wrong and couldn't handle that they didn't give a flying fuck about his authority. When someone with a power complex is suddenly confronted with people that don't submit, they kinda lose it.

An episode they rushed writing in a week because they were on the deadline and had to cut the episode count from 14 to 10. This wasnt even meant as a finale and nothing happened.

Rick is a piece of shit.

Rick was a piece of shit.

Rick

everyone is saying that rick is an asshole

but at this point in the show mortys become a huge asshole too

they agreed together to blow off the president

Difference is that Rick purposely goes out of his way to antagonize the president and just aggravate the situation. Morty retaliates a bit when the president is being a dick but that's about it

Rick basically told him he's above the law and he was disobeying the government that lets him get away with a lot of illegal shit. Since Rick was being a disobedient douche, he took away his protection.

he died in the ending of mass effect 3

Season 4 is gonna suck, now that Rick can't do shit about Jerry being together with Beth again, isn't it??? Besides other reasons...

Serious, I'm with Beth - "Jerry, get a job."; that's what we're going right back to, once S4 starts.

I hate status quo so much.

Season 3 tried so damn hard to demonize Jerry that I honestly can't even find fun in making fun of him anymore. That "Jerry is a parasite" bullshit was infuriating.

Entitled nigger president. Art imitates reality.

I fucking hate Jerry and I still agree with you on this, user.

I can see why people are hating on this show so much, now - and not just for this reason, either.

He had a staring role in one of the worst episodes in the season that was so bad it killed all interest in the series for me.
I used to live rick and morty, but after pickle rick, “your not evil youre smart”, and the cancerous fandom explosion, i can barely stomach it any more.

Hated all the fucking times Rick insulted him despite Jerry actually being there for his kids when Rick is responsible for separating them.

Jerry was always treated like such crap - too bad he isn't a likable character, user. Maybe if he was, then I could feel much more sorry for the shit the writers (Especially the diversity hire scum that they are!) put him through in every episode.

Yeah things got pretty bad after Szechuan Sauce

Imagine season 4
>it ends up being Justin playing sock puppets with himself because they sat there doing nothing for season 4

I never got the hate Rick and Morty got before season 3.
The complaints I'd hear was its far to memey, that Rick is a god character, it tries to be 2deep4u, etc.
All those complaints I completely understood in season 3.

>I don't like thing because I don't want to be associated with people who like thing
You are all fucking pansy asses.

Do what I do. Don't let anyone know what you like regardless of popularity, or lack there of.

I remember being really confused when the teaser for episode 10 started with "On the season finale". Why the episode cut?

Super insecure
Also this

As much as I agree with this sentiment, he did post other reasons why he left the show

He had the misfortune of being too good of a character in a stellar season finale that most "fans" will decry because they were shitters that hopped on when Rickwank went in full force during S2 and S3. The hero we needed but oh so not the one we deserved.

the President actually really liked Rick and wanted to keep him around often, but didn't care for Morty enough to give him a selfie

Why were they so afraid to use a Trump expy?

He isn't likable but at the same it's not like there's anything fucking awful about him.

True.

Not everything is about him.

Did you not read my post? I left the show mainly because of how bad it got, not just because of the fanbase.

They wrote the character as serious and competent, it wouldn't work if he was a fat retard

Hes pathetic but he doesn't do anything "comic book tier" awful. He doesnt stab babies or anything. Hes just really pathetic.

Whatever the reason it was pleasant that the show didn't force him into it
Plus the Kieth David president had appeared in the show before as the US president so they were sticking to their world

That makes him sometimes contemptible but often pitiable, especially when you see that his main dreams and aspirations are to be respected by his colleagues, to have some kind of importance, and to have a functional family. Those are pretty relatable goals, and he's doing his (admittedly pathetic) best to achieve it, despite being constantly sabotaged by a sociopathic science-god. I'd sympathize more with Rick in this scenario, wanting to eject what he sees as an albatross around the collective neck of his daughter and grandkids, but he really has nothing better to offer them and cares substantially less about their well-being most of the time, so he really has no business chewing out Jerry for his comparatively-minor fuckups.

"I destroy entire universes to keep the battery of my ship running but you suck because you kept my daughter from becoming a self-loathing psychopath like me"

wew lad