So I'm a mixed girl, black Mom white dad, and I realized I'm a huge masochist a couple years ago...

So I'm a mixed girl, black Mom white dad, and I realized I'm a huge masochist a couple years ago. My Jewish friend told me about Sup Forums and I've been reading it for the last week every single day, almost obsessively.

All of my friends and family are mostly liberal and people of color, and I really hate Trump, but I get so incredibly turned on by the thought of dating racist alt-righters that voted for trump and hate me. I keep thinking I can find a super racist guy and like, convert him to be liberal but the hate is engrained in him so he takes it out on me.

Anyone have any advice for me or should I assume this board will just chew me out?

Show me your tits

>Anyone have any advice for me

probably has advice.

Multicultural Jew is this way

>or should I assume this board will just chew me out?
Half this board will chew you out, the other half would eat you out.

TITS or GTFO

Mistake 1: you mentioned your gender. I stopped reading after you said "girl" because nothing else you could possibly say means anything. At all.

So show me your tits, and then I'll read your post. Maybe.

Tits or GTFO.

>So I'm a mixed girl
Stopped reading. No one cares. Make a point, or get a blog.

TITS THEN GTFO.

>Convert him to a liberal
Good luck, if you hang out here long enough you'll get redpilled. Just look at CTR and how they're a crippled husk of an organization after trying to make Sup Forums liberal.

Tits and timestamp

Nice blogpost

Let me see those mullato tits, slut.

I'm racist from personal bad experiences and being raised by a racist mom

Still attracted to black women and would race mix

Love nigger hate threads and been lurking Sup Forums for years

I'm all sorts of mixed up

Get redpilled.

Even though I don't believe you're a girl
I'm a 6'3" 200lbs buzzed brown hair and baby blue eyes and I'll hate fuck you while calling you a nigger
as long as you're not the thicc meme in terms of how you're built
>thinking oversized sweaty stinky asses are in anyway hot
It would take feminists and niggers who came up with that meme

Only about 40% of Sup Forums is being serious. About half of my own posts here are serious, the others just shitposts. If you want a real white racist fuck off over to the stormfags (stormfront), or maybe, I dunno, fucking, Knight Party? Dunno. Im not a racist or an antisemite so I cant really help you. Tho I do love Trump. BUt I prefer white women, so I'm not your man. Maybe the stormfags are who you want, but they hate y'all so much there is no way they'd bang you. Of course, this assumes you're not a troll, which you are, because your on Sup Forums.

As long as you're based and got big breasts, you're fine with me my Oreo Senpai.

Here's your (you) shill.

* you're. I fucking hate how bad my grammar is on this site.

>All of my friends and family are mostly liberal
Get new friends and family
>and people of color,
Never use the term "people of color" again, for any reason what so ever.

And I'm a little tea pot short and stout, who didn't mate with some nigger in order to keep my tea pot race pure.

TITS OR GTFO

t. reddit

I've never been there once fagatron