Dude what if we took Regular Show and made it boring lmao

Dude what if we took Regular Show and made it boring lmao

and cancelled regular show and made sure the production suffered, but made the crew say they ended it themselves or be blacklisted?

Just watched an episode of this and it was boring as fuck. If you're gonna make your cartoon humor dry, it has to at least be funny.

Whats the point of making a cartoon if it doesn't utilize being a toon?
>b-but the main characters are food
doing human things and rarely if ever is their species even related to a joke let alone plot

All these new upcoming shows look like shit. I hate to break it to you guys, but the near future may not be looking good.

is it at least comfy?

the pilot and first episode was

No it's boring as fuck and obnoxiously written, I could at least see how early we bare bears was comfy because of acceptable writing and brothers being brothers, but this is beyond shit

It's like other said, it's very cut and dry, its about as comforting as filing taxes.

the dry humor is pretty standard fare for british humor. not sure why CN would try to push that flavor of humor in the US though

but if anything bothers me about this cartoon, it's that the main characters' sneakers have more detail than the actual characters themselves

Welcome

But we got Golden Kamuy coming soon.

This was more of a copy of Picke and Peanut.

why is the onion a rabbit

Nah, Pickle and Peanut is pretty stupid and ugly as sin to look at.

And yet - I can still laugh at that harder than I could this show. This show just feels like Regular Show without what made that show actually awesome - at least when it wasn't doing romance BS, of course.

This is how I feel about we bear bears. Just feels unnecessary

They traveled by way of a toilet in their pilot episode

Well that brings us to our second standard, once it does something cartoony, it needs to be funny/not toilet humor

any info about that?

Inferred, check crew member reddits if you want.

CN press releases were having everyone say they went into the season to wrap things up and that it was their choice to end it, but some crew member said that they didn't even know they were cancelled until halfway in (which is when they had to rush an arc they were doing and cut out the majority of it to make room for series finale plot points), Mark Hamill initially said the series was cancelled on Twitter but CN made him remove it, etc. Most of the crew pretty much stopped discussing RS after it ended it seems like there's bad blood. It makes it pretty shitty that CN had them speak the way they did. Kinda like Nick with Greenblatt.

>Kinda like Nick with Greenblatt.
Wasn't Greenblatt dumb enough to talk shit about one of the Nick execs online though? Calling Nick the "garage sale" network or something?

but the crew is still working for CN Studios on that new show for TBS

Yeah, I'm fucking quitting cable. Cartoon network used to be great, but it's all ttgo faggotry.

I don't know why this made me chuckle but it did

characters with no emotion automatically doing things without explaining why, or even showing their emotional state is creepy as shit. It's like Dora the explorer, she move and talk but she's not a character, and neither are anythig in that show. You don't just see a cat, say "this is a cat" then start to pet it with your emotioneles voice and face. That's not human behavior.

Because their foot was in the door and they would be retarded to attempt elsewhere when they're already in a network. There was bad blood with RS and the network wanted it gone and there was clear bullshit with its treatment, I forgot to mention on top of rewriting the season after cancellation they had even less time that usual to create episodes from start to finish because CN pushed their deadlines up when they spammed 30 episodes in a few months.

Yea but they made him lie about liking them or something, like they gave him a script.

Happy Appy Appy App,
Happy App (said two times)
Happy Appy Appy App,
he helps kids all day!

I thought it was a nice wholesome show. I also happen to like shows about foodpeople. If they were just a little less retarded I think it would be perfect.

i actually quite like this show

you like shit

i don't know i just feel happy watching the show it has that trademark English style humor and the characters are friendly it's welcoming

The designs are making me feel irrationally angry and i don't like it one bit.

I don't mind onion, but apple, fucking apple. He just looks like a smug piece of shit that I just want to pummel int the ground.

I read it in Onion's voice
Maybe I should really all Wojak posts in Richard Ayode's voice from now on

Onion's glasses don't extend passed the side of his head yet you can see both sides where the ear would rest

its like problem solvers but without the eye rape

so do they eat fetuses or what

why is apple speaking like there's a carpetbagger hiding in his ass?

this show continues to teach kids the fake lesson that people with glasses are retarded, we're fucking not

I've never seen such a painful display of forced 3/4ths perspective than in that image, everyone was clearly pasted from their character sheets with no adjustments aside from size

it's like those build-a-screenshot webgames networks used to have, like Arthur's comic creator. I mean fucking look at the guy in that truck behind Apple for fucks sake

These cartoons just keep getting uglier every year.

Which is proof he is a lying shit trying to stir shit he clearly pulled out of his ass

>trying to stir shit
except there's no goal, there's no reason to demonize CN when everyone already hates them for 100s of reasons, TTG spam, hiatuses, bad lineups, etc
>false examples
do your homework then unless you're a fag that cries reddit should never be touched eveno when you're not going to post there

But Apple and onion dont act lile robots.
1st ep had Apple litterally was wowed was he was in a city the first time

>same as a boring show, but boring
ok

to me it kinda reminds me of arthur
and that's not good
dollarstore animation needs to lay it off