Black Panther 2?

Black Panther 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/sam-rockwell-justin-hammer-mcu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More like Thunderbolts, or Masters of Evil

Black Panther 2 should be Man-Ape or Malice or Achebe. Save Zemo for a Thunderbolts movie.

>Masters of Evil
>When most of the villains are dead

>Zemo
>Mordo
>Possibly Ghost
>Abomination if they ever thaw his green ass out of cryo

This
Especially after Klaw

What is an infinity stone

Zemo, Mordo, Justin Hammer, Loki (maybe), Abomination, Ultron (Possibly), Vulture.

It's not an ideal line up, but it could be done.

Id rather they'd save Vulture for Sinister Six. Loki will be dead in either Avengers 3/4, and Hammer should stay gone

It all depends on if Ghost dies horribly or not, if she lives it means the Thunderbolts are on their way, slowly but surely

Man, I've never seen Incredible Hulk but I really doubt it's still canon. Hell half the shit from Phase 1 never came back.

There's never been a defacto Crimson Dynamo, just a sorta Whiplash with a big suit at the end.
Introducing a Russian Iron Man would be easy.
I'd love for a big one based off stolen Veronica tech.
Enchantress would be odd without the Executioner.
Living Laser, Melter, Black Knight, none have been introduced yet.
Klaw could always come back in his superhuman form.
Abomination is easy to re-introduce.
Arnim Zola could replace Ultron as a behind-the-scenes organizer of the Masters.
Wonder Man and Radioactive Man could also be used.

Me, I'd make a handsome scientist Radioactive Man from China, and have him turn to a heroic Wonder Man after his energy is stabilized. Chinese market would dig it.
Id like to see a "resurrected" Quickslav as the Whirlwind. He's Stone-powered, anything is possible.

Enchantress is also iffy because that awful DC movie used an Enchantress.
But a magical type, either Amora or Loki, could reanimate Quickslave into the Whirlwind. He conveniently has a full helm so it could be a "shocking reveal".

M'Baku was already in the first Black Panther

Best character

It's still canon, its just that Disney doesn't use a lot of Hulk material considering he can't get a solo movie that will turn a profit. Universal owns the distribution rights, hence why Hulk has been regulated as supporting character all this time. Abomination could still come back, he's literally on ice. As for The Incredible Hulk movie, you should check it out.

Loki is kept on life support by fangirls. He's not going anywhere

>Hammer should stay gone

You shut your whore mouth

Or fuck, use Baron Mordo, why not?

I'd rather get a proper Crimson Dynamo

>Hammer should stay gone
nope, marvel kills every bad guy they have.

this ones alive still.

Hela was basically Enchantress, so that base is covered.

The fucker's tech is a joke. You really want him as tech support for the Masters of Evil?

The Leader is still alive and was teased (like ten years ago). They could always just introduce new characters to MCU like Songbird or Fixer.

Maybe he'll get his act together

I would like to see Doctor Doom as being the one that assembles the Masters of Evil. Kinda like Nick Fury is for the Avengers.

Why did T'Challa choose to let Killmonger suicide after denying Zemo the same mercy?

nearly every major BP villain was killed in movie 1

really wish they stopped with that so much so we can use them for other things

Why would any of these characters team up

yeah i dont believe disney lies

What? Do you not remember Ross showing up in Civil War.

Killmonger wanted to genocide the entire white race.

Zemo's entire family was wiped out as collateral damage due to something super stupid Stark did that backfired in his face, hence why he did what he did including kill T'Challa's dad.

Also, Zemo explicitly stated he never intended to survive destroying the Avengers. Hence why he is on the cliff outside the base once he outed the fact that Bucky killed Tony's dad and Steve knew all along (which pushed Tony past the point of no return).

He was going to blow his brains out then and there. T'Challa refused to let Zemo kill himself, because A. Deep down T'Challa knew Zemo would have never done what he did if Tony hadn't destroyed his life and as such, Zemo could be redeemed and B. letting him live would have been a form of cruel mercy; especially since unlike Killmonger (who would never stop in his evil crusade), there was a good chance Zemo would never try anything again once stopped.

What?

>Killmonger wanted to genocide the entire white race.
No, Sup Forums, he didn't. His planned race war was blacks against the rest of the world, not just whites, and he never actually said he planned to genocide all other races, just to take power.

Now that you say that, maybe they can repurpose Zemo as Black Panther's Joker.

:3

Fucking Daniel Bruhl Every Time.
I cannot help myself.

I actually would like if the two were enemies but respected each other. They would plot against each other, but never would break into rage or hate. They would have a mutual respect for each other as it's their nature that controls them.

Sam Rockwell wants back in apparently

screenrant.com/sam-rockwell-justin-hammer-mcu/

>Not wanting this

This

Somehow I keep forgetting he's the one who killed T'chaka even though I usually bring it up when pointing out Bucky's innocent.
Furthermore even though he seemed somewhat, sorry's not the word not-glad(?) he got T'Chaka involved in his scheme he still likely could have a chip on his shoulder over T'Challa interfering with him taking his life.

Hell, maybe he thought of Wakanda as poor like Sokovia like everyone else and after learning about the truth he'll see things differently.
tl;dr Sure, let's do this. Though I agree with subsequent posters that a Thunderbolts would get the most out of all the strands CW left, or something akin to Civil War where it's a stealth team installment within the existing BP trilogy.

He's actually very intelligent, he just lacked intel.
Now that Natasha leaked SHIELD/Hydra info it's like Zemo said, experience and patience, just add hate.
Hammer has as much scorn for Stark as anyone really, and reasonably after hearing about the Ultron fiasco and how Zemo punked in CW him he'd likely receive him warmly like Whiplash and love to finally get his own shot at it.

>wanting Kirby bullshit

I really don't know how you can have Namor in BP2 without being universally despised.

>insulting Kirby
kys

Thunderbolts could be created to fight the Sinister Six while the Avengers have gone missing.

Thanos and the Infinity Stones is interestingly similar to Abner Little and King Solomon's Frogs. Thanos even flies in a helicopter like Abner Little did.

>The Brass Frog of King Solomon is a space/time travel device, shaped like twin frogs, which, fastened together, and operated by a knowledgeable user, can send any person into the past or future, or from the past or future into the present. Separated, one frog has the power to send people from the present to the past or future, and the other has the power to bring people from the past or future to the present.
>When the two frogs are stacked upon each other, they can allow the wielders to travel light years through space to another location.

Abner Little has an unusual looking head like Thanos, but wears a purple striped suit instead of having purple skin with a striped chin.

Close but not quite
Tchalla stopped zemo because he wanted zemo to face the consequences of his actions. It also was a necessary set up for why tchalla would push so hard to bring klaue in.
Killmonger hadn't actually committed any wakandan crime, his imprisonment would be out of fear for the threat he posed, and killmonger was already dying, he merely asked not to attempt to save him. It's more comparable to a cancer patient declining treatment.

What reason would he have to arch T'challa hell he even apologized for killing his baba

>justin hammer rebuilds ultron
>accidentally merges minds with ultron
>cosmic justin hammer ultron
if god loves us this is what we would get

also, this.

Shame they didn't use this design in the movie

Zemo, Leader, Justin Hammer, Shocker, Vulture, Scorpion, Tinkerer, Zola, Ultron, Nakia, Blizzard and Absorbing Man are all still around

Coogler said he wants Kraven for Panther 2

Both of you are wrong lol, Killmonger used blacks of an example of oppressed people but he explicitly stated he wanted to arm all the oppressed around the world so they could kill their oppressors

Master of Evil can happen anytime post-Infinity War when time travel BS is involved or having the gauntlet revive everyone since the beginning of Phase One.

how is he gonna drink that with his mask on

>son of the king of the most advanced country on earth
>built a suit only 3 years earlier than a Yuropoor Gyppo living in a hut
Uh, T'Challa that's... actually a burn on you, not Doom...

If Sony's willing to part with him, that is.

>When most of the villains are dead
Pic related plus Abomination and Shocker. Besides, Zemo is the only crucial MoE character in the MCU so far.

Man Ape and Kraven

Also Man-Ape (but then the AOS people are never going into the films).

this. i dont think killmonger wanted to kill all whites. he just wanted to dismantle white supremacy and replace it w/wakandan supremacy