Was this a False Flag too?

twitter.com/NYDailyNews/status/799000911393615873

How the fuck do you let that much hot glue get put on you, glue guns are slow she

And they don't come out in big globs

Shoulda glued their mouth shut

watcha doing rabbi

Real or not, who cares?

Hey Tyrabbirone, whatcha doin?

This

Sympathy nigger is nigger

In the age where everyone has a video camera, a phone on them everyone. I dare you to find someone especially HS and UNI where they claim this stuff happens to not have one.

But everyone on the left seems like we suddenly live in a time where smartphones are not a thing. Instead we must take a picture of the aftermath and explain the story without any police report.

Meanwhile all the right who have been attacked have camera and police evidence.

Jesus Christ, fuck it all. I was a moderate till this election, I'm going full blown right if the left want to play this way.

please god i hope they had like a 1000ft extension cord and ran around with one of those old grandma stick type glue guns

he got glued, where's the evidence it is
>muh racist trump supporters

yes
>they'll do what ever it takes to even have a patch of white skin
>ask Beyonce

>dumb nigger burns itself playing with glue gun
>muh hate crime

Everyone in my technology class when we used glue guns for some project had scars just like that from fucking around with them

niggers are like slowpoke. they dont start to feel pain until 5 minutes after it happens

does every petty crime turn into a racial incident in america?

>technology
>glue gun
>technology
>glue gun

uh sbuse me but uh
did you jus msay dat
sympafy triggah a Niggah`

> Police report or formal filing of some sort or the claim holds zero weight.
> Get wrecked for false report.

Checks and balances are beautiful.

I dont mock this stuff because i canbe gluing myself to test my mouth but i'm not because my jimmies recede when my mouth speaks

those arent glue burns, those are lighter burns. i got one when i started smoking the devils lettuce. they did it to themselves or they got one of their friends do it as a dare.

nigs gonna nig

Who even has a battery powered glue gun?

> right wing party did anything
> all crimes are now motivated by race or gender

Every single time.

Keked and checked

Man kann sagen er hatte GLUEck

Doesn't matter anymore if it's real or not.
Those accusations already lost every bit of credibility by libtards installing conveyor belts into their rectums to fabricate them faster.

Yeah a technology class in high school
When not playing on computers we were doing crazy projects like making tiny CO2 powered racecars out of balsawood and making towers out of tiny sticks and hot glue guns to see whose would hold the most weight

Glue Guns are not actual guns.

They do not propel hot glue. they extrude it. VERY VERY SLOWLY. You'd be lucky if it got even one centimeter from the nozzle.

This was some dumb nigger playing with a glue gun who blamed it on racism.
"Yo, day white glue be raycis"

we wuz glue n shit

wew

implying this wasn't some stupid kid doing it to himself then he blamed whatever white kid was near him because that's what his parents do. ffs

No, much like "gun violence" and kidnappings the media plays up this shit when they want too

I bet some fucking kid attacks some other fucking kid with a glue gun every day

Nobody.

>Tyribeye

The whites are rising up!! Damn, this makes me proud!

They don't let hot glue guns in school because it looks like a gun

retarded level of reporting

Fucking guns.

>be American
>get glued

Ugh this is just disgusting. What color MAGA Trump hat were they wearing? The red and white ones are the most troublesome. Us White and Gold MAGA hat wearers will not condone the actions of the hateful majority.

How's it feel to be in middle school special ed?

GUNS AND GLUES

NIGGERS AND JEWS

Fake.

With lips the size of barn doors to use as a target, there's no way the fucking legs would be hit instead.

Glue guns dont even get hot enough to burn skin. I know because I used to smear that shit on my hands so I could peel it off like some kind of actual crazy person now that I think about it

>hurt yourself in random accident

>claim it was racists

FALSE FAG

Most of the "white" people at this school are Jews kek. We called it Lajew instead of Ladue when we played them.
t. StLfag

Not even a fucking accident, it would require effort and determination to pump the trigger enough to get that much glue on you.

This. They do the same shit with police shootings. (((They))) cherry pick stories in order to push their narrative.

hot glue figurines not niggers

Niggers tongue my anus

Gloo in Loo

Pretty much.

Im a freshman at a tech school studying mech engineering, all they let us use for our stupid chime music machine project is hot glue, 2x2s, drywall screws, and steel conduit for structure. It's supposed to teach us about how much material constraints fucking suck, and it does a wonderful job

HOT GLUE CANT MELT BLACK TISSUE

We should glue all the niggers together ala Katamari Damacy, roll them into Mexico, and then build the wall behind them.

>blacks would never self inflict to promote their agenda on hating white ppl

Did they file a police report? If no then yes.

10/10

Well if you decide to join us welcome, here is a starting pic for you to spam.

>attacked with hot glue gun
that you have to plug into a wall outlet????

>Leftists have never used a hot glue gun before and think they are literally firearms that discharge glue globs at high velocities

>2016
>not knowing about assault glue guns

Get with the times.

>glue guns actually shoot projectiles

Goddamn niggers are fucking dumb.

She's clearly an expert. Never doubt a woman.

this man, fuckin this.

been gettin quite tired of their bullshit

Looks like someone shot a bunch of glue onto something like a piece of paper and then took it and stuck it to their arm, there is no way they could sit there and shoot it onto their arm

For it to do that kind of damage it would have to be direct from the gun. It cools pretty quick.