Holy shit. Trump is a genius. First he fills his transition team with lobbyists...

Holy shit. Trump is a genius. First he fills his transition team with lobbyists, then fires them all and sends Chris Christie down the river. It was a ploy to see who's REALLY on his side, grab some secrets from the lobbyists and then DRAIN THEM. What a brilliant fucking game of 90D chess.

Then he ditches the media to eat a steak dinner, allowing them to make a mockery of themselves by reporting TRUMP EATS DINNER!
America, we made a good call. This guy is a fucking badass.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/trump-transition-team-lobbyists-2016-11
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shhhhhhh. No analyze. Just watch and learn. This is gonna be so much fun

>taking his stupidity as genius

Yeah whatever helps you sleep at night drumpfkins.

>pol btfo amirite

FUCKING KEK

HE WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS

the multidimensional chess god LDT(Lord Donald Trump) will deliver us from evil

It really is insane just read a few articles off he (((google))) and its beef less than a week, mind you, this time last week polls were just closing.

Less than a week, trump team is running around vetting people picking pics, dropping dead weight and the news doesn't even give them a few Dayan before proclaiming the transition is a mess?

What because he didn't roll on with the pre-ordained republican shills to fill all the cabinet positions

Seriously this is just fucking annoying i fee like the country is full of goddamn teenagers.

People can't even wait a few days to see what's happening? They need to get the im quickest scoop, and offer the worst possibility

"Trump apologized for cutting the meeting short, and excused himself from the room, this shows he obviously can't use a calendar" NYT

shut your blasphemous mouth

KEK WILLS IT

Source on him firing all of his picks?

I see it as him getting the media to cover the fact he wants to drain the swamp, as they played it down before. Now everyone knows about it, and now they know he is sticking to it.

>literally in the pocket of a jew with ambitions

surely he is agenius

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

He just told a bunch of republican aligned lobbyists sent by the RNC and Paul Ryan to get he fuck out

>fires them
Sauce. Did he have some of this No Sauce on his overcooked rump steak? The President who eats at mcdonald's and lives in Wichita

Blow your brains out

Wtf did chris christine ever do to trump!?

FYI that isn't a source that is reasserting OPs claim

Yep. Trump is going to make the entire media look like a bunch of bumbling, rambling fools for years and it will be glorious.

wtf I hate dinner now

>Seriously this is just fucking annoying i fee like the country is full of goddamn teenagers.

welcome to politics

gonna need sauce on that firing

HOLD YOUR TONGUE WENCH

It's bankrupt Sharper Image No Sauce. By TrumpChan

Fully explain? I've been getting bits and pieces of information on his cabinet, like Priebus and Bannon. Also heard Giuliani is the current favorite for secretary of state. Heard something about Christie possibly being AG.

What's the current status brothers?

The real question is why would Trump ever consider appointing a neocon rino to anything?

Checkem

Minecraft streams are somewhere else

Trump is the anti-christ.

He probably used empirical fact to prove his inexistence.

Ditched him during pussygate.

This!

>Then he ditches the media to eat a steak dinner

THE FUCKING MADMAN!

What will this political genius do next?

businessinsider.com/trump-transition-team-lobbyists-2016-11

Mike "Electric Fence" Pence purged them

Not sure why you guys are mad at me for stating the truth.

He is probably going to jail and trump wants nothing to do with him when he does, due to reputation.

He failed to adapt to a new role.

>Also heard Giuliani is the current favorite for secretary of state.
This would be about the worst thing Trump could do.
Giuliani will continue to advance the foreign policy that we've had since the PNAC take over of the executive branch. Stopping this agenda was the biggest reason to get Trump in the Whitehouse

So he's a pence puppet

Except it isn't

Nice trip dub

Trump isn't popular enough to be the Antichrist.
The Antichrist will rise to power as a near universally loved figure

Apparently Trump's son in law, (((Kushner))) doesn't like Christie because Christie had something to do with Kushner's Father's convinction and incarceration.
While Pence is busy filling national policy roles, Kushner is busy purging Christie and his lobbyist buddies and filling the place with Bush-era neocons.

No. Mike took Christies place as Transition Team Manager, so he's the one directly firing them.

>First he fills his transition team with lobbyists, then fires them all and sends Chris Christie down the river. It was a ploy to see who's REALLY on his side, grab some secrets from the lobbyists and then DRAIN THEM. What a brilliant fucking game of 90D chess.

good goy lobbyists probably fell over themselves spilling all the beans to gain favor with the emperor

also fat people like christie are self-interested / self-serving try taking food away from them and you will see the Truth

I despise how I hear parrots. There are always maybe one or two things one reads on one's own already. Gets bent out of shape over. Hints at it. Ignores it. And then you guys with your shit. Next you'll tell us he's Cyrus. He hasn't had any kind of mortal wound and Marilyn Manson is doing his weird shit. Alien memes. 9/11 commercials. This is but one piece of it. I pray for him. I hooe he's not. But we are not the believers these days to warrant much but punishment or persecution

The other option was originally some guy named Bolton who's apparently a huge hawk. Giuliana has been pretty supportive of Trump throughout the season, so I'd hope he'd be good at restraining our military.

>northeast fag hoping one of our own can give us a good name
>rudy pls

>implying the US isnt the universe

Haha clearly the billionaire business man with number one show who became president is stupid guys

Trump 2020

So Trump is a pence puppet he makes out with and we call pence the faggot destroyer. Fuck this election. Loses the vote count. Wins some kind of shit bag of garbage that he doesn't even want

what about the antichristie

Tut's definitely got the chin of a brit

wtf i hate trump now

Inherited Fiat money electric reagans

Say the line, breitBART

leaf pls go.

Seriously, fix your own cucked country before making noises about ours.

May start tuning in to nightly news for 60 minutes of comedy every night. Trump playing them like a fiddle is better than anything on TV right now.

All countries are fuck all and mean less than nothing. There is no democracy

Are you a poet

>lobbyists try to stump the Trump
>you CANNOT STUMP THE TRUMP

>Bolton who's apparently a huge hawk
John Bolton was a member of PNAC thank God Trump trashed him but Giuliani isn't that much better.

We can only hope

Playing 25D Chess while singlehandedly QPing Riley Reid.

Ive always enjoyed writing. I really enjoyed the mime scene from the movie 1408. To give you a wee insight into what I call my computer. My thought process

while you're fucking off, take your nihilism with you.

Neocons are god tier though.

>Acting like an asshole for no reason when you represent the most powerful most watched country on Earth is "badass".

No wonder there are so many virgins here.

But i hate nietszche and lolbergs. I'm a Christian social dem. I shouldn't talk about movies like 1408 therefore. Lol

Keep the faith you ADD impatient cucks

That doesn't sound better

>punishing corrupt politicians and lobbyists
>purging your staff of globalists
>"asshole"

That was only cuz he won the white American vote.

you lost, we won

Fucking gtfo allready you useless JIDF shills.

You're just making people hate the kikes even more.

Underrated

Kekd and checkd

The guy had every gun in America pointed at his head and he still won. I look at the facts in pic related and I can't believe he won. It's insane.

Please leave America.
Neocons are all but open traitors and have done more damage to America and our Constitution than even Marxist. Then again the neocon ideology is an offshoot of Trotskyism so that isn't that big of a distinction

What did Rudy do that was so bad I thought he was a good mayor?

keep your friends close and enemies closer, we need mandatory term limits to pass

You have to go back

>pence puppet
That's even better

Considering it was a toss up between a liar and a meme, voted for by a populace of people too lazy to dedicate their time to vote (

>make your VP fire people to prove his fealty
sit down son

>90D chess

kek

I saw this exact same post on leddit.

kys

He's a big government NYC rino it isn't hard to explain.
Term limits are a red herring. Term limits would just mean good politicians are limited while the sea of corrupt ones will just act as a revolving door for lobbyist.

What absolutely needs to happen is that the repeal of the 17th amendment so States again have a voice against the Federal government as the Constitution intended the Senate to be.
That and the American people need to start paying attention and actually learn about American Constitutional history and vote based on this understanding of American principles

This.

I've never seen China...have you?

lol

Are we now stealing REDDIT posts or is REDDIT stealing ours?

Who is who here?

Why were you on Reddit, pleb?

Say the line, shill.

he will be when he starts really making america great again all of the hillary supporters who were convinced he was literally hitler realise they were duped by the media.

Because at work I can't shitpost on Sup Forums. My work computer is behind 7 proxies.

In the toilet however, my phone can access Sup Forums.

pence is so cute :3

Because using a VPN tunnel to your home PC or whatever is too difficult? Or even connecting through your phone network?

All I see are excuses, friend.

Reddit is a Marxist breeding ground. Be careful.

You suck dick for money.

Lurk more you beta cucks.

r/The_Donald is fine to browse if you are from Sup Forums for this exact reason. It's a colony. We don't take their poo & put it in our loo.

OP is a faggot.