The greatest Space Marine chapter in Warhammer 40k got its own cartoon movie so it is one of the best Warhammer 40k Sup...

The greatest Space Marine chapter in Warhammer 40k got its own cartoon movie so it is one of the best Warhammer 40k Sup Forums-related works ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tsvCLG1QZjs
youtube.com/watch?v=SUplioG2DC4
1d4chan.org/wiki/Love_and_Krieg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why must you lie on all accounts

Why did they stop making 40k comics again? Shit was god tier

Because he is an Ultrasmurf fag, and probably a Geedubs redshirt.

They still do. I think a Blood Ravens one and one about an inquisitor got released kinda recently

In all seriousness, the voice acting in this movie is worth the price of admission alone.

Holy fuck, the voiceover work in Ultramarines is god-tier.

>Blah blah the Ultramarines are bad since /tg/ memes told me so!

Not all of them are Cato Sicarius

The VAs were the only good thing about that shitstorm. Abnett needed to be fired for writing such an abominable script.

Blood Ravens are the best chapter

Personally I like the Salmanders and Lamenters but that's mostly going off colors and heraldry

Jesus Christ Tarkus clam down

>Chaplain's Crozius stops time in front of it

toki wo tomare.....

youtube.com/watch?v=tsvCLG1QZjs

Adolescence is hating Ultramarines because they are the best

Adulthood is realizing Ultramar is what the Emperor wanted for humanity and the rest of the Imperium is a fucking dumpster fire

Christ that was bad, I couldn't even laugh at most of it

Suck an Eldar chode, Girlyman.

>Adulthood is realizing Ultramar is what the Emperor wanted for humanity and the rest of the Imperium is a fucking dumpster fire
If I weren't the last member of my Chapter I would beat the ever-living shit out of you, but that political xeno-fucking cunt of an uncle called Rowboat would have me executed for heresy since I have no battle brothers to defend me.

Has our SPIRITUAL LEIGE come to post?

>You have in your life time heard John Hurt scream the words "BURN HERETICS" in your lifetime

WAAAAAAAAARD!!!
>Didn't he work for one of the big 2 briefly?

BURN HERETICS!

Just imagine this face behind a skull mask of a Chaplain

If I recall Abnetts the one who also works on capeshit alot.

Abnett is good tho.
GW writing is either really good or extremely stupid. Very little middle ground.

I think the best 40k stories are short stories. I got this book called Xeno hunters and it was just a bunch of short stories of Death Watch Space marines. Really good read it even had a story featuring the Wolverine Marines.

It was pretty shit.

That face is too kindly. He's more the tailor hiding behind his counter, complete with a measuring tape over his shoulders, when a cultist is knocked through his display window.
"We're closed for the day!"
A commissar walks through the window "I'd like to place an order to have the bullet holes in my longcoat mended. I'll be back later when I've finished killing the people shooting at me."
Also, I didn't know that was played by John Hurt, rip.

Will of Iron was better.
It even featured a non-boring Chapter too!

Beakies are pure

No the Dark Angels are boring nothing interesting happens with them ever they are a perfectly normal loyal chapter

Black dragons have one of the cooler marine mutations
Beakies are cute

>GW attempting to appeal to children all of a sudden.
>Freely admit they do 0 market research

>chicks left and right
>he only looks down to his dick
Is the Emperor gay?

Yes but that's not him

No, just exhausted. And chafed. And depressed at the realization of how much trouble he's in with the Treasury Department for the women he shipped in from I don't even know where.

Shit, meant Roboute.

I'm more of an Imperial Fists guy, but I'm giddy with anticipation at Gorillaman going into a bloody fury aimed at some Word Bearers over Calth.

Id love a comic of Imperial Guard from different regiments stuck working together

I recognize the Catachan Fighter and vaguely aware of D, but who else is here?

>Dark Angels don't want to be considered heretics
>"Codex Astartes? Pfft fuck that, we'll do our own thing with our own special unique jets that no Mechanicus has ever seen and our suspiciously ludicrous amounts of terminator armour instead!"

E is Cadian, C is a Krieger and B is from Armageddon.

Penal legion I think and a kreiger I think and a standard guardsman

Bought "The Eye of Medua," yesterday, which will be my first 40K novel. Where should I go from there?

I figured who the Cadian and Krieger were, but I wasn't going to try to be sure since I've never actually seen what Cadians actually wear.

Dark Imperium to get started on the new status quo, and Horus Rising to get started on 30k.
They're great up until the first Dark Angel book, then you want to start skipping the occasional title.

Also Caiaphas Cain.

That little white gate looking symbol is the Cadian emblem, otherwise though he could just be any old stormtrooper.

Cadians are basically what standard IG look like but the picture looks like a Cadian Storm Trooper

If you vaguely know the context of the Horus Heresy then i urge you to pick up the book Nemesis, it's all about the Officio Assasinorum and it's fantastic.

>tfw no Catachan tomboy gf

Thanks!

A. Catachan, maybe, not enough muscles though.
B. Armageddon Steel Legion
C. Death Korps of Kreig Quartermaster
D. Praetorian Guard
E. Kasrkin

And while we're on the topic of Horus Heresy books, the White Scars one (i think there's only been one, i'd be stunned if there was a second) is also really well done.

>tfw no krieg gf

Tallarn GF pls

But that isn't Bloodquest. Or

I played Space Wolves, Ultramarines, and Night Lords... So I don't entirely disagree with you.

Also, we can all agree Dark Angels are the worst.

I'm not the space wolves biggest fan

This!

Kreig gf for me plz.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Love_and_Krieg

Cunto is at least fun with how much of a bombastic asshole he is. The Rest are just a bunch of bland, can’t be too flawed Space Romans because 40k suddenly needs a designated protagonist faction. The imperial Fists have more personality than them.

My nigga. I love them too.
Though for totally different reasons.

They're the only space marines that are bros/treat humans with any ounce of decency/respect/kindness

Which is odd, because his books are fucking great and make the humans in this comically grim dark universe feel actually human. I cringe when characters die.

You are all wrong
Edgy genocidal space Maori are best

100+ episode horus heresy CGI series done LOGH style or gtfo

After Deff Skwadron, where could they have gone?

Better to end on a high note than let the series drag on.

I don’t know like the literal 100s of ideas and stories never expanded upon

>The greatest Space Marine chapter in Warhammer 40k got its own cartoon movie
there is an animated 40k movie about the Salamanders or the Imperial Fists?

He is hungry for Daddy cock.

>Also, we can all agree Marines Malevolent are the worst

FTFY

Those aren't the Space Wolves, user.

Movie had a god-tier ost though.

Those are not the Blood Ravens

I'd say the Ultras aren't necessarily the greatest chapter, but the defining chapter.

Anyway, the good Space Marine move is any good fan edit of the Space Marine game.

Nah. Wait for Lord Inquisitor. Ultramarines wasn't bad, but with a budget like that it wasn't some blockbuster.

At least they were not touched by Ward's fanwank.

40K is a terrible shit

>DUDE WAR
>DUDE FANTASY TROPES...IN SPAAAACE
>DUDE EBIN 4 DA EMPHERA! XDDD
>DUDE 5 TRILLION DEAD DAILY
>DUDE DEMANS
>LMAO

How people can enjoy this shit?

>Wolverine Marines
Nah. Black Dragons are clearly Baraka Marines. Wished also that at least Forge World gave them Chapter Tactics. They didn't have any Chapter Tactics when the very term Chapter Tactics was coined during 6th ED.

The Black Temple Movie way better than that shit turd!

it was pretty bad

Inferno! (the book with short stories and comics) will be back this year, IIRC

patrician taste

I'd advise reading Prospero Burns (or listen to it on audiobook), it's a full novel and really good

it was the first black library book I got as I was thinking of getting back into 40k, and it hooked me back in hard

>Adulthood is realizing Ultramar is what the Emperor wanted for humanity
This. I honestly never get the hypocritical hate toward Ultramarines. They're my favorite chapter, by far.
For me, the Ultramarines are the best example of what the Emperor wanted. There's a reason if Roboute is using His sword now...

>here's a reason if Roboute is using His sword now...
Because there's literally no other loyalist primarch around to do it instead. If Vulcan or Corvus came back too then they'd deserve it ten times more than Roboute, the guy that inherited an already perfect region of space to begin with.

And lets not forget Roboute's little heresy of his own, while we're at it. He's literally getting a second chance at founding his Imperium Secundus.

Can someone post the follow up to this?

For those we cherish, we die in glory

I mean the lead up

You know. I never hated Ultramar as it is a nice place to live in. My actual beef is with the Ultramarines themselves and how they changed since their Legion days. And don't get me started on them in the hands of Matt Ward. Now with Roboute back, they can be actually awesome again.

I really wish Captain Titus were canon.

If all orks want to do is fight all the time, how do they manage to work together long enough to build something this big, let alone anything at all.

Because they can use it to get them a right proper fight. Warbosses rule through strength and the promise of a good fight. Even the strongest boss won't stay in power for long if the can't find a scrap for their boyz to get into. Also Ork tech just works

It's a mix of them always fighting among one another and only having periods where they feel like picking on someone else and the biggest and strongest of them being able to tell them "Go and attack that place!" and noone having the balls enough to refuse them.

Unless it's a WAAAAUGH, in which case they destroy anything un-orky.

Fuck that I want a movie about best
suffering boy

Why ghost Sanguinius is such a cunt? Dante more than deserved his rest

Ork's have a psychic gestalt. Not a hive mind per say but a definite shared presence in the warp. One of the reasons weirdboyz are so rare is because they fuck with the natural Ork warp shite. So when enough Orks get together they form a 'Big fite worth many small fite' attitude and that leads to the pre-WAAAAAAGH ork society.

>Dante and Guilliman just talk about how much they just want to die but their Dad won't let them

One of them ends up being DA BIGGEST AN DA STRONGEST and bullies everyone else into listening to him.

He gets so big and strong by krumpin' other orks until he sails past Nob and right into Boss territory.

>Blood Gypsies
>best anything

They're really good at stealing shit, I'll give you that.

Duty.

The man can't catch a break

Nah they gotta talk how they will turn the Baal system into an Eden and, a true home for angels

>‘Look at that,’ said Guilliman. ‘The arrogance of the Neverborn remains as great as it ever was. But it is we who remain, and it is we who shall prevail. Dante, there is a lesser task I will set you.’ He lifted his hand up to encompass three worlds. ‘These planets were hells. For generations we have recruited the strong over the weak, in the belief it makes our warriors better. I do not think this is so. Cruel men make cruel warriors make cruel lords. We need to be better. We need to rise over the need for violence and recognise other human qualities in our recruits. Your Chapter has ever understood this. If we do not, then we will fall prey to our worst excesses, the kind of thing that that represents.’ He pointed at Ka’Bandha’s name. ‘It has long been in your capability to transform these worlds. Baal Primus is dead, but you need not let your remaining people suffer unnecessarily. Will they fight any better for dwelling on a world that kills them? By sacrificing their children to the Emperor’s service, they have earned a better life. Once you have torn that blasphemy down, raise up the population of Baal Secundus. Teach them what we are fighting for. A line must be drawn between what is good and what is evil, for if the Great Enemy comes with offers of power to a wretch, what reason does he have to refuse hell if he dwells in it already?’ Guilliman was tense. Dante had not expected that in the Lord of Ultramar. Guilliman was impatient to change things. He was angered by what he had found upon his rebirth, and he was not hiding it

>saw the last chapter yesterday

Love me short series

They started again last year.