When did you realize that liberals are the good guys?

When did you realize that liberals are the good guys?

When I learned that their policies actively crush minorities under the guise of helping them.

That isn't good, that's literally "the road to hell is paved with good intentions". They're getting people killed while believing they're helping them.

When did you realise that liberals aren't actually liberals anymore?

I realised once the answer to "What is the most important part of liberalism?" changed from pluralism to egalitarianism.

If by "liberals" you mean "classical liberals" and not the neo-liberal scum the likes of the US Democrats or the Liberal Party of Canada.

This desu.

classical liberals created modern state, what you call 'neo-liberal' are just their grandchildren

Wait is that really anzu?

My fucking dick.

The identity politics of the left has proven to be so corrosive that it's turned the majority centre either apathetic or harder right. This has resulted in The absurdity of trumps election. It's a great pity and I'm scared as to where the world is now going as trump has already showed himself to authoritarian and is insulating himself from legitimate criticism. He will end up a dictator, but an inept dictator who will give the Russians everything, and his supporters will applaud. This is how hated the extreme gender and social theories are of identity politics.

thanks for the new live wallpaper OP

holy shit what's wrong with her face
w-why is she twitching
is she retarded?

When they stopped being fascist cunts, so never.

Holy fuck that webm was disgusting. Thanks for reminding me why i voted Trump.

get out rotate dev trap faggot.

what about me senpai :

notice me senpai :

When I was 14

Then when I turned 22, I learned that conservatives/reactionaries/alt-right however you wanna call it, were the only ones that knew how to run a country.

dear goy, beg not your fellow gentiles, go to your nearest synagogue and you will find great friendship

You forgot to mention that it'll cost them $19.99 a month Schlomo

no user that is not anzu

That isn't anzu.

is this a ruse

> anzu Ahegao

>when are you going to realize they're not.