End the gen argument

So many people saying "I hate being a millennial" "no I'm not a millennial"

Simple test..

If you remember seeing pictured in stores as kid. Then your a millennial. Or another way to put it, if you never remember a time where computers only had a single CPU core then your gen z.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2QlLQJDOBlw&t=5m20s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>/buzzfeed/

I classify millennials by age and how they act. You can be 30 and still a stupid manbaby

my current pic is single core asshole

My first computer was a Pentium 133. Simpler times.

*PC fucking autocorrect

>millennials are so shit
>says the gen X responsible for "raising" them

really makes you think

my retarded aunt bought one of those for like $500 on ebay when i was a kid and they only sent her the box lol. she didn't read the description closely enough

166 checking in.
My "graphics card" had 2MB of ram.

t. reddit

what if i had to use command prompt to start an apache flight sim

>Posting from a phone
You're a millennial

no ur reddit

ok reddit

>>>/reddit/

I believe I am a millennial? Born in january 1996.

No one gives a fuck. It's literally a kike media label.
saged

i remember when the fast computer was a 486

what am i besides old

I remember when CPUs were still getting faster.

Pentium 66 right here

fuck off reddit

My first pc was some shitty IBM that I played Police Quest and Black Cauldron on.

i've never seen it in poland, consoles are just not popular here.

Look at all of those beautiful Mexican buttes in the background.

t. reddit

>2MB graphic card
[NHL 95 intensifies]

Dose were da dayz.

I remember when you could buy motherboards with two CPU sockets before multi core processors were available to the consumer

t. reddit

386 checking in.
That turbo button was the shit.

>If you remember seeing pictured in stores as kid

OP is retard

My remember seeing the NES, brand new, in the game store.

> Mmm, comfy-ed myself.

>there are people on Sup Forums right now who didn't get an Atari for Christmas

fucking millenials

nah generation Z my main man
i was born in 1995, it's the last year for Millennials and the first year for Gen Z :^)
Anyways when i was 8 or so my only use for a computer was drawing with paint :3

I still have my Halo 2 edition Xbox

if you were born after 1980 you are a millenial

Nice politics

I didn't even have a cell phone till out of highschool and I got internet freshman year. What does that make me.

I used disk operating system

Nigga, I remember when 4mb of SYSTEM RAM was automatic baller status

I had a commodore 64, with 2 cases full of games on actually floppy, floppy disks.

As a wee little youngin there was this seasame street counting and alphabet games that was my shit. I'll never forget the shitty way Ernie would shake his head when you got something wrong.

kys

commanche gold mfer

The first video game I played was Oregon Trail on a computer that looked like this.

DX or SX, if you were to tightwad to spring for the math co-processor.

Dude. 89 here and you are most definitely a millenial in denial. Gen z was 83-92. If you legitimately have memories of the 90s. Stay mad cuck that you don't remember the most peaceful childhood at the beginning of the internet and before social media.

What qualifies as a kid? I was 21 ish and standing in line to buy one

Proud Gen-X. Thank God I'm not a fucking millenial.

Holy shit, I remember modifying the code on this game on a high school computer to make the gorillas look like they were fapping when they won, one arm was stationary and the other arm went up and down at high speed.

I had totally forgot about that until I saw this pic.

"Generations" are labels created by media Jews for marketing and manipulation purposes. They don't actually exist.

tfw born in 89 so im millenial

was it this one?

lol oldpeople

My nigga

My first gaming console.

are you retarded? that's generation Y, not Z. And where the fuck did i deny i am a millennial? Fucking burgers

Gen X is just a more retarded quieter group of millennials

Literally the most unsuccessful generation ever

Fucking loser

DX didn't pay for it, 486 was just released and i got enough parts from all around the family to build a working 386.

Mine was a 286-12mhz with 2megs of ram and a 20mb hard drive + svga

go back to vice faggot

What if you remember pic related in stores as a kid?

Pleb

I was in highschool.

No, it was a custom rig.

My first computer. Had a massive 640K RAM, an oversized Game Boy screen, and the motherfucker still works fine even after being dropped multiple times

What am I if I remember starting games from dos and had a commodore 64?

Ok good i'm gen z (18 years old)

and tell gaylord mcanus hes a cuuck

Phew I'm barely gen z

Bitch I remember when the Atari 2600 was in stores.

Talked to a kid today... Oldest console he seen was an Xbox 360. Loaded up Mario kart on my 64 and he was shocked there was no menu screen and all it did was play games : /

Oldfag reporting in, pic is of senpai's first console gaming system. Shit was tight.

Actually the test is:
a)Do you remember 9/11?
b)Were you "an adult" when it happened

If the answer is yes to a and no to b you are a millennial. Note there is no hard and fast date involved: some people were 4 on 9/11 and remember it, others were 6 and don't. Some people had a job and a kid at 17 while others stayed in school until 26.

And yes, this is definitive. This is how Strauss and Howe define the term, and they coined it.

I had that. The only games I had were Super Mario Bros, Duck Hunter, Contra, and Legend of Kage. I was jealous of my friends that had Sega and Mortal Kombat.

Born 83 and went into the military after highschool. When I got out I went to college and there was a clear divide between the people I grew up with and the people in my classes. There was one dead give away that united them all. If you have fond memories of playing Pokemon as a kid or watched Dragonball. Or if you can't remember at least 3 home phone numbers or a time before the internet then you're a millennial.

what if you were poor growing up so you don't remember either of these things?

Mine was a Packard Bell 486 sx2-50. It didn't have the math co-processor like the dx2 did but it had 4 megs of ram. Yes. 4 megs. I got a 200 dollar 4mb upgrade to 8 megs for Xmas and that was kickass.

>your a millennial
>your gen z
Kill yourself, you illiterate cocksucking mongoloid.

lotta millenials are the spawn of people born during the ass end of the boomer age who waited til they were in their 30s to have kids

the spawn of gen xers who squeezed out kids during the 80s and 90s were very often raised by their boomer grandparents

Played doom and simcity2000 like a boss.

just checked jewgoole

they say i am a millennial.
born 81
fuck.....all this time i was part of the problem....

thought i was not in that group of shit biscuits.
FUICK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU JEWS DID THIS

stop telling me what i am faggot i swear on me mum I'll fist urs

233 baby!!!

My first computer was a gift from my uncle : an Amstrad CPC6128. That bad boy packed a Zilog Z80a CPU that clocked @4 fucking MHz and 128KB of RAM.

My actual CPU is 3200 time faster than the one on the Amstrad...
Damn, that's an odd kind of feel. I got that Amstrad in 1991, 25 years ago. I was 10 at the time.

I had the Duck and Mario combo, that and the Lone Ranger.

Wew lad that's the one I had. It had the mouse with the bumps on it and everything.

I'm old enough to have gotten this game at Big Lots as a kid. It was one of my favorites.

Milenals suck my throbbing dick until it explodes on their liberal whims and fancies while I watch the end of starwars on repet. As I'm blabbering on about the end of times and repent my sins while inside a 7 y/o jew.

Where am I?

Good job taking a debatable question and making it completely subjective.

I was 21 when the Xbox came out.

My first PC was a 486sx 33mhz with 4mb of RAM, 100mb HDD and 1mb graphics card. It had Windows 3.1 but once my 12 year old self figured out what I was doing I deleted it because it sucked. DOS 6 was the superior OS.

I think I just (1980) got in on the tail end of Gen X.

What if I could vote when that was first in stores?

I was born in '84, technically this makes me a millennial. Conveniently I don't give a damn, and unless something has changed the boomers are still the only generation officially differentiated by the US census.

I remember this simple one-color walkthrough game where you had to explore ruins representing different civilizations, disarming traps and learning trivia on the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=2QlLQJDOBlw&t=5m20s

Greatest Generation if going off of dates of birth rather than being of age of service in WW2 meant that someone born in 1900 and serving in WW1 was the same generation as someone born in 1925 serving in 1944. Likewise, boomers being 1946-1960 means that someone who was a teenage hippie liable for the draft to Vietnam is the same generation as someone watching cartoons. Those all constitute a hell of a bigger difference than what fucking cartoon you watched growing up.

Those of you who try hard to deny that you are a millennial are a millenial. This is because no other generation has had "My people are not my own" complexes where a boomer tried to pretend to be a silent generation or a gen xer, nor did a gen xer pretend to be a boomer or a millenial. Millennials are the only generation to do this.

Furthermore, what is one faeture we can all agree is true of millennials? The desire to be a special snowflake, to be unique, to be an exception.

What do you think is: trying desperately to call yourself an elect who isn't one of those silly millennials, who is hip and cool and smart and redpilled and wise unlike those silly millennials? Doesn't that make you special? Doesn't that make you unique, different, not like the other gir- I mean Millennials?

386/25 40 MB HD 1 MB of RAM. Badass due to 3.5 in floppy drive and 2400 baud modem. Added Soundblaster 16 and 19.2 baud modem 2 yrs later. Upgraded to Pentium/75 with a CD ROM drive 1GB HD, 4MB RAM.

The first computer I remember having was an Amiga 1200.
Fucking LOVED it.

b-u-u-u-t I am a 90s kid! Muh french prince of bel air! Muh tupac was real music!!

thanks doc

Fuck off.

Sometimes I envy the new age as I grow older. Being born into a time of great understanding and unrivaled technology. Unlimited information at the touch of button. The feeling must be extremely uplifting. Cheers millenialscum