The Democrats might actually get their shit together for 2020

>The Democrats might actually get their shit together for 2020.

Guys...should we be worried?

I was worried about this too. But it looks like they are doubling down on the bullshit rhetoric that caysed them to lose this year. I cant wait for the primaires though. Top keqq

Become an independent. Guaranteed shit posting no matter what happens.

>A bunch of salty bitter faggots getting the office back in 2020 or possibly sooner
I hope you all have your innawoods plans ready. Cus they're going to shoah us goyim for revolting.

>double down on the brainwashing!

>guess what nerd, I"m a centrist

I'm more worried about the globalists nuking the economy in the next 4 years. If that happens, it won't matter how badly the Dems cock up between now and 2020, they'll win.

As a democrat, I'm worried now.

They might not even have to. First they will try to remove the electoral votes and go straight popular (retard) vote.

I honestly think they're too arrogant to understand or accept where they went wrong

i.e. calling everyone a racist, bigot, xenaphobe, sexist etc. doesn't resolve their qualms nor does it make them want to vote for you. All they do is ostracize those who question them and it fucked them over big time.

Also their arrogance when it came to predictions (i.e. DRUMPF HAS A 4% CHANCE OF WINNING LMAO) probably worked against them too. Why would you need to vote when your opponent has a 4% chance of winning?

but as Napoleon said: “Never interfere with your enemy when he is making a mistake.”

if trump can deport the illegals from california he may be able to win cali but its going to be ugly.

>democrats getting their shit together
Nice joke friend

who cares? american civilization is destined to fail anyway. It will be over in far less than 200 years.

accept this and it is much easier on your conscience. No democracy has ever lasted this long. Rome was strung along by a thread for umpteen years on the basis of strong economy and willingness to open her legs... eventually it became a bastardized version of its former self, and collapsed into irrelevance over the course of 200 years.

Liberalism and communism (and its horribly violent ending) are inevitable. I imagine 2100-2400 will be a dark ages of sorts, with an eventual re-emergence of a one-nation state controlling the entirety of the americans, and another forming the entirety of the asian continent... our descendents will also lose that fight (to the asians).

Eventually, we will be one united planet, and probably under a monarchy (natural human inclination). However, as bismarck once said, these decisions are not decided by the (orderly fashion) of the pen, but by steel and blood.

I saw this as a diehard liberal.

I don't know. There is a LOT of infighting happening right now.

It really could go either way.

They can't. In order to do so, they'd have to exit identity politics. Right now, the only exit path from identity politics leads directly to the alt-right. It's the exit built by Sup Forums, manosphere, all that.

They'd need to build an exit from identity politics on the left, but any attempt to build it will cause them to be attacked as being our allies. So they won't do it unless they're under the most serious crisis.

>they will try to remove the electoral votes
>Red house
>red senate
>red President

good luck, they're going to have to do a lot of sit ins

Depends who wins the ongoing power struggle.

If the current elites remain in power then they'll either double down on identity politics or write the whole thing off as a fluke, and probably lose again. If afterberners seize power and purge SJW rhetoric then republicans might lose.

It'll be a year or two before we can make any kind or reasonable guess about what will happen in 2020.

Monarchys are a thing of the past. It will be an Oligarchy at most, if the future ends up as bleak as you claim.

By all reports, it seems that people who actually know Sanders think he is an asshole with a massive ego.

There's a good chance he'll just kneel over or be forced into retirement before 2020 or he won't get his way once and go nuclear on them by calling them establishment shills again.

Trump is going to have a terrific 4 years in the white house. The best 4 years.

Then he will come back in 2020 and win bigly.

no. All they have to do is set up sanctuary cities in Ohio and Pennsylvania where they can make illegals vote for them and win via election fraud.